Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

Page:
Page 2 of 3: 1 2 3
re: Ciara vs Beyonce
By Pipringals05
On Mon Feb 14, 2005 06:49 AM
Beyonce's voice is definetly more spectacular but ciera does have the moves. The only problem is the moves arent that difficult to execute so if beyonce really wanted to she could learn all the moves ciara does! Beyonce is better
By Jamaican_Dancer3
On Tue Feb 15, 2005 03:46 PM
how can you even compare ciara and beyonce in dancing?! you can tell ciara is a naturally born dancer... ciara all the way
By calidancer93
On Tue Feb 15, 2005 09:01 PM
CIARA!!!!
READY 4 THE NEW MOVES!
By hotmovez
On Wed Feb 16, 2005 08:04 AM
Removed by soliloquy (28370) on 2005-03-06 03:07:27 I'm not deaf, so there's no need to be shouting. ;)
Removed by glitterfairy (42646) on 2005-03-06 03:09:38 Lay off the caps please! No need to shout!
I LIKE THE WAY CIARA SOUNDES BUT HER DANCING IS NOT WHAT I WOULD CALL "TOP OF LINE". AS WELL FOR BEYONCE HER MOVES ARE NOT ALL THAT GREAT BUT HER VOICE WILL BLOW CIARA OUT THE WATER!
By dancer0808
On Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:23 AM
I would have to say far as dancing and singing wise I would say Ciara, but far as looks beyounce rocks.
By Darealistma4
On Wed Feb 16, 2005 05:45 PM
ciara iight, but beyonce woould kill it
CIARA
By dastyles06
On Fri Mar 04, 2005 07:37 PM
Everyone always compares these 2 women. Lets get it straight. Ok they both can sing, but i bet she(beyonce) couldnt sing the type of music that ciara can sing because it doesnt fit her. Everyone is all like oh ciara cant sing and beyonce got her, BUT think about it and listen to the music. Ciara does Crunk and B, beyonce does R&B. Ciara is more of the hip hop..she throws bows, u wouldnt see beyonce out there throwin bows at people.lol. As far as dancin goes, CIARA got beyonce big time. If u put them out on the street and ask them to battle, ciara will DOMINATE i mean literally TAKE BEYONCE OUT!! yeah beyonce can do that lil uh oh uh oh thing but ciara can do that THEN some. Shes a awesome dancer and she got beyonce. Im tired of hearing about beyonce..its time for some new young people in there. And CIARA IS IT..SO theres my opinion. CIARA WINS.
By addictinqt
On Thu Mar 24, 2005 02:13 PM
I have nothing against beyonce but it is true ciera will win and is way beter than beyonce. Her moves are hotter and she knows how to dance and puts her own flaver to it. Plues her songs are hotter and the beat is better.
By uniqued
On Mon Mar 28, 2005 01:04 PM
I would have to say Beyonce would win hands down. Ciara can dance, but i've heard her live and the singing ain't it. Beyonce can dance as well, and if anybody saw Usher's concert knows that she is all that. Ciara looks to be a little sloppy to me at times with her dance moves.
this is easy
By rondell2300
On Tue Mar 29, 2005 11:28 PM
Beyonce wins the voice thingy
Ciara wins the dance thingy
Beyonce and Ciara are close in looks..but I gotta give the edge to ciara
By tanbbangrox
On Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:18 PM
Even though I like ciara more b/c i don't like beyonce.. i personally believe that beyonce is more talented overall
By yessy
On Thu Mar 31, 2005 01:42 PM
Beyonce has one of the most beautiful voices i've ever heard, hands down.

She's absolutely AMAZINGLY gorgeous, hands down. Beyonce, however, overdoes her dancing.

Not everyone may agree with me, but if you watch her you can just tell she's not a trained dancer, she has just picked up the moves on her own most of her life....and there's nothing wrong with that! But from a dancer's prospective, you can see some of the sloppiness in her arms and how she over-executes some of her movements. Ciara, however, hasn't shown a sign of that yet. All of her movements have been very clean, very hardcore....she's a very raw dancer with an extremely unique style, and i simply adore it. Ciara gets my vote and then some on the dancing.

Club song? Ciara. Beyonce's music is hot and all, but I'd pick the whole ciara cd to hear at the club before wanting to try to get down to one of beyonce's songs. Her songs tend to have a bit more "pop" or "bubble" sound to it...ciara's is pretty straight hip hop/r&b. So, that's two for two...anyone wanna do the tie breaker? LOL :P

Love in dance,

Yessy
By sbobcuteymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Mar 31, 2005 08:15 PM
I rather ciara in muzik and dancing.
I just think she cold be the next beyonce.
Luv ya!

~Stephi~
ciara
By poppin_lockin87
On Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:14 PM
Between Beyonce and ciara....I know that Beyonce has a much stronger voice and all but....she wouldn't last in a battle against ciara. Ciara can pop and lock...uprock...c walk her way all around beyonce and all beyonce could do is shake her booty. Beyonce is a hot performer, no doubt, but...if this is about a dance battle...ciara has it in a bag
Ciara vs Beyonce
By R2D22
On Fri Apr 01, 2005 01:05 PM
Ciare Is the best Dancer out of the two but Beyonce is better lookin but I think I would win
hands down HEHE :D
Nah But its Beyonce
By dancinfreak1234
On Tue Apr 05, 2005 06:47 PM
I think that Ciara would win but I love Beyonce too.

**Keep On Dancing**
blah blah blah
By esanegralinda
On Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:08 PM
yeah ciara is a dancer but biance is the singer
blazee blazee
By esanegralinda
On Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:10 PM
i am just like ciara is a sexxy one and beyonce is too but beyonce got the booty
Ciara vs. Beyonce
By master03
On Wed Apr 06, 2005 09:16 PM
Thats a hard choice, because Ciara can dance better than Beyonce, but Beyonce can sing better than Ciara. But really and truelly I wouldn't choose neither one as the best all out performance. Each one of them has a missing link. For Ciara its singing, for Beyonce its dancing!!
By shwankeymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Apr 07, 2005 06:43 AM
Ciara with the dancing!!! but def Beyonce with everything else!!!!
lots of love
alex
xxxx
:D
?!? Beyonce -or- Ciara?!?
By disco_babe_13
On Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:48 AM
omg beyonce all the way obviously !
Beyonce is pretty,good dancer and singer and all her songs r ace!
Ciara's ok too tho ! :D

disco_babe !
xxx
xx
x
hands down ciara
By so0_fem
On Sun Apr 24, 2005 09:06 PM
ciara is the girl when it comes down to dancing but beyonce is the girl when it comes down to singing. So for me ciara for the dancing and beyonce for the singing
By all_eyez_on_me
On Sat May 14, 2005 11:57 AM
naw ciara iz beyonce iz kind od a phony she can sing but iz a fake
ciara vs beyonce
By babybull
On Mon May 16, 2005 02:25 PM
that is hard ill go with beyonce cause she is just better but ciara is cool
By big_tom
On Tue May 17, 2005 01:14 PM
beyonce all the way!