Forum: Folk / African Dance

How can we say it?
By selormculture
On Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:10 PM
Edited by selormculture (117269) on 2005-01-07 23:02:14 Mistake in heading

There are lots of dancers who have not seen the outside world from Africa. How can these people be exposed?

Any ideas?

4 Replies to How can we say it?

re: How can we say it?
By starlightmorning
On Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:47 PM
Im afraid I dont understand your question...do you mean how can we bring attention to dancers within africa? sorry, i'd love to try and help if i can.
By selormculture
On Sat Jan 08, 2005 10:55 PM
What I mean is this: there are many talented groups of African dancers who want to perform outside Africa, but they do not have links to Performance/Show Organisers. I'll be glad to have links to those who organise Dance Shows who can invite the international groups as part of their performers.

It could be charity shows or pure entertainment. Any donations or proceeds will be shared between the organizer and the groups.

Can you help?
By SugarPlum66
On Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:13 PM
I would search the Internet for world-help organizations. Get in contact with them. Maybe they would like to have these dancers at some functions. I'm sure these dancers could share a lot of culture and be great entertainment.
*Olathe
By selormculture
On Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:14 PM
Thanks a lot pal, that is an encouraging response. Please do search and you'll be glad you did. Thanks.

ReplySendWatch