Forum: General / Hip Hop / Freestyle

Page:
Page 3 of 31 2 3
re: freestyle defined
By hiphop4lyfe Comments: 60, member since Sun Jan 22, 2006
On Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:02 PM
Thanks wacky,
I needed to hear those words of wisdom man. I believe that boundaries have to broken to reach that next level also. But in order to break those boundaries you have to have the courage to step to them. I am trying to work on some choreography but I have reached some boundaries. I realize that I need to extend my knowledge and my resume of dance so that I can be more creative with my movements. I find myself sometimes wanting to repeat movements in dances instead of flowing with something else. This is my boundary.
By hiphop4lyfe Comments: 60, member since Sun Jan 22, 2006
On Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:04 PM
Thanks wacky,
I needed to hear those words of wisdom man. I believe that boundaries have to broken to reach that next level also. But in order to break those boundaries you have to have the courage to step to them. I am trying to work on some choreography but I have reached some boundaries. I realize that I need to extend my knowledge and my resume of dance so that I can be more creative with my movements. I find myself sometimes wanting to repeat movements in dances instead of flowing with something else. This is my boundary.
By CHOPPER1 Comments: 10, member since Mon Nov 19, 2007
On Mon Nov 19, 2007 01:57 AM
man that was the best post. I love everything about it. I don't think that I could have said it better but checkout my blog I talk a little about what freestyle means to me and I give tips on how to get better. leave a comment and tell me what you think

chopperdanceblog.com
By CHOPPER1 Comments: 10, member since Mon Nov 19, 2007
On Mon Nov 19, 2007 02:00 AM
needs some advice from a Expert choreographer in hollywood
check out this blog chopperdanceblog.com
By posaf Comments: 26, member since Thu Feb 07, 2008
On Wed Apr 02, 2008 01:50 PM
Thank you for that. I haven't read the whole thing yet but certainly will. I have had a lot of questions regarding freestyle and hope your explanation will clear them up.

Thanks...
By thefloorsallyour Comments: 7, member since Sat Jun 28, 2008
On Sun Jun 29, 2008 08:20 PM
I read you note on what is Freestyle. It looks good. Iam a freestyler myself. To be more technical I'm a freelance and freestyler dancer.
Combinating dance moves and dances styles all into one.

To ask you a question with out taking it the wrong way. Would you consider yourself more of a freelance dancer.
I think of a freestyler dancer doing dance moves. If you add a style behind it then it would be a freeform or a feelance style.

I was wondering what your insight on this is. I know that you have answer the question but I asking you know that you are knowlegable on this topic.

Thanks,
thefloorisallyours.com
By ShanBabyyyy Comments: 173, member since Sat Oct 13, 2007
On Tue Jul 08, 2008 07:26 AM
great post, it helped me understand it more :) Shan x x x
By lacyloves Comments: 4, member since Tue Jul 08, 2008
On Tue Jul 15, 2008 01:29 PM
really awesome post =]
By yourepartofit Comments: 13, member since Wed Oct 14, 2009
On Sat Dec 12, 2009 02:25 PM
This is great! I'm so glad you've found an outlet that really makes you happy. And I agree with most of what you said - how dancing should make you feel.
By Izzy2009member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 54, member since Tue Dec 08, 2009
On Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:03 AM
Thanks that really helped!
Izzy2009
xxxx

Comment #9767434 deleted
Removed by Sumayah (204191) on 2011-11-01 19:15:08 Do not copy and paste the same reply in multiple threads. That is considered spamming the boards and is a bannable offense.

By facainath Comments: 23, member since Mon Jun 21, 2010
On Sat Jul 21, 2012 07:56 PM
Thank you for the information. It's very helpful!
Page:
Page 3 of 31 2 3

ReplySendWatch