Forum: Ballet / Ballet Intensives

Page:
Page 2 of 31 2 3
re: Special guide for dancers that were not/ don't think they will be accepted-Great mood guar
By princess_on_toes Comments: 50, member since Wed Jun 01, 2005
On Thu Jun 02, 2005 06:48 AM
That's truely the advice I would've said!...but it sounds so much better coming from you :) Thank you for this helpful post...it'll keep a lot of dancers going!

xxoo Dancingly yours, princess_on_toes
re: Special guide for dancers that were not/ don't think they will be accepted-Great mood guar
By dance_is_fab Comments: 369, member since Sat May 21, 2005
On Thu Jun 02, 2005 04:22 PM
oh my goodness! thankyou so much for that. i am not a full member but if i was i would defenatly give you kama! i was thinking about my future and i saw that and it has convinced me, even if i don't get in to a pro-school at least i would of tried and that i really need to tell my dance teacher about my goals! thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!

love libby
xxxx
By pnbgirl5678 Comments: 7, member since Sun Mar 20, 2005
On Sat Jun 11, 2005 03:37 PM
Great post! its really inspiring. Thanks I will remember this at my auditions next season~!
By anirella Comments: 25, member since Wed Jun 15, 2005
On Fri Jun 17, 2005 08:55 AM
Thank you! Although i've never really went for an audition before, but i think i can apply a few of these advices on my studies! Esp e one on there's years =)
By RADancer Comments: 58, member since Mon Jun 06, 2005
On Fri Jun 17, 2005 07:12 PM
Thanks so much for the great advice! I cant waqit to my audition
!!!!
By passioninhereyes Comments: 11, member since Tue May 10, 2005
On Sat Jun 18, 2005 09:40 AM
thanks alot...im always really hard on myself during classes .sometimes the competetion comes down hard on you and so does stress. this guide will definelty help me in the near future.
By Jazzy_Audrey87 Comments: 1210, member since Thu Jun 30, 2005
On Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:59 AM
thanks
By razzle_dazzle4 Comments: 344, member since Tue Jul 12, 2005
On Sat Aug 06, 2005 04:44 PM
That was an amazing post. Gave me lots of confidence. Thanks so much for posting it. Hehe, I saved it to my computer to read whenever I'm down. I'm so determined now, and I owe most of my new found determination to you. Thanks a bunch! That was really sweet! :D

~ razzle_dazzle4 :D :D

P.S. Aww, that was such a cute post! :D
By danseur4lyfe Comments: 28, member since Sun Jun 26, 2005
On Mon Aug 29, 2005 01:22 PM
Thanks.. your post is going to be really helpful for audition time this year. thanks again:D :D
By odranoel Comments: 515, member since Wed Jun 15, 2005
On Mon Aug 29, 2005 02:22 PM
Thanks for the post...we're all going to need it this coming year.

Odranoel
By pinkpanther10 Comments: 168, member since Tue Oct 28, 2003
On Mon Aug 29, 2005 04:08 PM
WOW! Thanks a bunch for writing this! I feel all inspired now. Karma for you!!! :)
By Dancing4Life05 Comments: 10, member since Tue Jun 14, 2005
On Sun Sep 11, 2005 08:01 AM
thanks alot for that

its really inspireing i was thinking i wanted to go to an intesive this summer but that i would mess it up or be really bad but now im gunna give it a try!!!!

Much love!!

THANNKS AGAIN LOl

dancing_thru_life05
By musiclover1991member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 264, member since Fri Mar 30, 2007
On Fri Jun 08, 2007 03:26 PM
Call me a Harry Potter geek for commenting about Rowling, but it's *Kathleen*. Trust me.

:)

I know it's a little late now to fix, but...

It was an awesome post! I hope that you inspire more dancers with this post!

Musiclover1991
By ballet_dancer34 Comments: 20, member since Mon Jul 02, 2007
On Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:38 AM
Thank you so much for this post! i haven't had any audition for any school yet, but it was very cheering.

Comment #6395766 deleted
Removed by imadanseur (79325) on 2007-09-06 08:13:13 You have already posted this. There is no need to continue posting it on everyone's thread because it will just be deleted.

By liliwee Comments: 57, member since Sun May 06, 2007
On Tue Oct 16, 2007 07:22 PM
thanks for that! although it doesn't always work!! ahah because what about all the people that have tried really hard and still not made it. there are still many things that can stop you from getting in... or doing your best. the stuff you say here can help you but also putting your hopes up and beleieving everything here can also really put you down if you dont get in! xx
By nycdancer4u Comments: 106, member since Wed Jan 16, 2008
On Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:17 PM
Woww that was really inspiring and completly true. I myself I'm way tutu hard on myself and its gotten progressivly worst since my recent cut at a major nyc dance audition. Luckly there are always more like next month. Thanx 4 the advice!!!!
By DBA_Dancer Comments: 60, member since Sun Feb 03, 2008
On Sat Feb 09, 2008 08:46 AM
Thanks for all the good advice....and kind words. As dancers we are sorta single minded...but we can apply your tips to other areas in our world as well.....Thanks!
By tresbienmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1104, member since Sun Feb 17, 2008
On Thu Feb 21, 2008 09:31 PM
thanks for that guide. I've been doing been doing intensives for 3 years, since 5th grade. I've been to two other schools, and I'm going for my second year at housten ballet and I've never not been accepted but I'm afraid of not getting accepted next year so thank you.
By Trinket Comments: 73, member since Thu Feb 07, 2008
On Sat Feb 23, 2008 03:09 PM
That is very sweet of you to post a topic such as this.
By DancerAndromedamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 657, member since Sat Oct 25, 2008
On Mon Nov 10, 2008 01:41 PM
Hehe. I like your example of Harry Potter. I am actually listening to a Harry Potter book on tape right now. Also thanks for the advice on auditioning, because I don't think I'm going to make very many (if any) of my auditions for this summer.
By enpointe12 Comments: 40, member since Sun Jan 11, 2009
On Sun Jan 11, 2009 01:08 PM
wow!!!! thank you soooo much for this post! i have an audition for saratoga the 25th, and walnut hill the 31st! i'm so nervous. But you just made it a little better!
By sugerplumfairy Comments: 1164, member since Fri Nov 09, 2007
On Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:36 AM
This is absolutely great. Especially the part about next year. that totaly happened to me.
By Lauraa Comments: 42, member since Sat Mar 21, 2009
On Thu Jun 18, 2009 09:17 AM
I'm not auditioning for a school yet, but when i do audition I will keep all of that in mind!!
Karma for you!! :)
By Spotlightbabe Comments: 157, member since Fri Jul 03, 2009
On Sat Jul 11, 2009 02:09 PM
This post is amazing :) Im auditioning in August and am doubting whether I will get accepted. I feel so emotional now Im almost crying. You have inspired me to go away and work my butt off xx
Page:
Page 2 of 31 2 3

ReplySendWatch