Looking For actors and actresses for Urban plays
By JTWilcoxson
Posted On Sun Jan 30, 2005 08:09 AM
Ideal Productgion
Philadelphia, PA, U.S.A.

Deadline:
Audition Date: open
About Ideal Productgion
I deal production co, are looking for fresh faces in the Philadelphia area to be cast in up and coming urban play productions. We are looking for well motivated actors, actresses, singers, and hop-hop dancers who are reliable and willing to tour. We are a new company, in the Philadelphia area and looking for those who would like the experience of performing in plays and other projects

We are also looking for those to be behind the scenes as well choreographers, sound engineers, wed-designers, video production all are welcome. Please contact ASAP with Picture and resume No Experience necessary.

33 Replies to Looking For actors and actresses for Urban plays

re: Looking For actors and actresses for Urban plays
By dancingharmony
On Fri Feb 04, 2005 12:24 PM
I am a choreographer let me know if u need help originalharmoyn2 hotmail.com
By CheLopez
On Wed Feb 16, 2005 01:42 PM
I'm trying to act.. I'm Hispanics and I can dance too.. I guess I look urban.. so, get back at me.. I'm in ohio!
actress
By Belkeys
On Fri Feb 25, 2005 04:34 PM
i am interested in being a actress for urban plays i have dark hair fair skin light brown eyes and can dance iam unique in features from the middle east please contact me at 8013475936 0r 7556113
e- mail me at bilqis_mullahkhel@yhaoo.com
the acting job
By precious253
On Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:40 AM
Hi my name is mildred and I live in washington and I'm 13 years of age. And I'm looking for a acting job. you can feel free to contact me at star_253_2005@yahoo.com or (253)572-4531
By Famou5
On Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:30 AM
Hey,

when does your next play start?
By Famou5
On Tue Jul 19, 2005 02:22 PM
Would I only be able to do this if I lived in PA? 'Caus I live in Toronto Canada but I'm willing and able to travel and re-locate
ACTORS FOR URBAN PLAYS
By MILLIONZ
On Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:54 AM
Edited by MILLIONZ (138854) on 2005-08-17 11:12:01
I NEED A CONTACT EMAIL I'M NEW USER TO THIS SITE AND IT WON'T LET ME ATTACH PICS OR BIO. AND I DO LIVE IN THE PHILADELPHIA AREA
By amiiei
On Fri Sep 30, 2005 01:14 PM
could you please send me your e-mail address so i can mail you a resume andpicture of myself.... thank you
By Colton
On Fri Nov 04, 2005 03:13 PM
I am looking for a gig to get started, I am 15, bout 6'02" dirty blonde hair a little longer than shoulder length, pretty husky build, more of a "Hoss" I am only in a beginning acting class but anything to help me out would be cool, I live in Southern Idaho
pick me im the best
By gorgeousactress
On Tue Nov 22, 2005 08:59 PM
im a proffesion in act6ing and dancing and singing pick me. im really seriouse im the person ur looking for. i have great latent n im also having auditons for real tv shows soon
hip hip dancer/choreographer
By Adrienne1
On Thu Dec 01, 2005 07:55 AM
Hello, This is Adrienne Smith. I woould love to participate. Can you give me a little more information?
By Nat4ever
On Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:45 PM
Yes, I'm so interested. You definitly will not be disappointed with me. I can sing, dance, and act I believe. The thing to me about what I love to do is it's not that I believe that I am really the best but it is that I will do my very best so that other people will believe I am the best. When others are working 150% I will be working 190%. I also have my pictures on my webpage so feel free to go and have a look at them. I understand that certain music companies are looking for a certain look with the right talent. So I hope that I am just what you guys are looking for. Sorry but I do not have a demo or anything but if you send me a message or email I could give you my number and sind over the phone if you like.
By Noire
On Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:24 PM
I am very interested in this. I would love the expierence to act. But what I also do is dance. contact me at: daishawn_mickey_07@yahoo.com with more information.
this is the job for me
By thenextbigstar
On Sun Jan 08, 2006 06:26 PM
This is the job for me my passion is to be an inspiring actress . My name is Nakea Jackson I am 12 but i am willing to do anything any type of acting and dancing. I may be young but im what ur looking for im 5'3 kind of long hair (past my sholders ) and in i have a nice complexion .I live in south jersey across the bridge from Philadelphia. So if you pick me your doing the right thing. Here are e-mail addresses and phone numbers you can reach me at:

spongbobluver1@yahoo.com
keabird88@yahoo.com
(609) 871-1639

Thanks for taking your time to read this message!
By Pop_Up
On Mon Jan 16, 2006 04:48 AM
Hi. my name is Peter im 17 years old and im very interested in this acting job. I also have a dancing background as well. Email me back on details of this event at espinop@msn.com
thanks
urban productions
By balletboi2001
On Tue Jan 17, 2006 07:48 PM
hi my name is quan and i'm a 24yr old graduate from stephen f. austin state university in texas. i have a degree in dance and a minor in hospitality. i have been in choir from 4th grade up, i spent 6yrs in a show choir and i also have dance background. i would love to learn more about this e-mail me at dance_god2000@yahoo.com or give me a call 936-560-9616.
thank you,
quan powers

p.s. i need a contact e-mail so i can send my resume and headshot
Looking for Actors/Actress'
By Tawalaj
On Wed Jan 25, 2006 07:25 PM
I was wondering if you are looking for a specific age range? I have a 9 year old daughter who does commercials, etc. and would love to audition for your company.

I can be reached at Tawalaj@comcast.net

Thanks
By dealio
On Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:41 PM
Hi my name is Stephanie Deal, and I am a dancer, choreographer & actress. I am very interested in learning more about your new company. What is your email address so I may send you my headshot & resume'?

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon!

Have a good one,
Stephanie Fay Deal
blondiedanz@yahoo.com
By leelee15
On Fri Feb 03, 2006 09:35 AM
Edited by leelee15 (150838) on 2006-02-03 09:37:46
my name is aleshia davis and I am 15 years old,im mixed with black and white and have a very urban look if interested i can be
e-mailed at yagirleelee@yahoo.
hi there
By hi2ny2la
On Mon Feb 06, 2006 03:43 AM
Hi there-

I wanted to write you a little letter because I liked what you posted. I think its really cool. So much fun you know. I mean wow its like totally great the way it is. I think sometimes that just how things have to be. Dont you agree? Because whenever you are doing something so awesome it just looks like that. LOL. This has been so cool. I hope you liked it.

take care and dont feel the need to write back.

Sammy
Hello
By JTWilcoxson
On Mon Feb 06, 2006 08:27 AM
I would like to extend my thanks to you for replying to my post. It would be absolutely wonderful to work with you. As I stated in the post, this is a brand new company and still working out the proverbial kinks. Right now, we cannot guarantee payment, but a multitude of exposure is assured. All that said, my goal with this is to make an impact, not just locally but nationally. I also want to bring people a different entertainment experience, something that we can all grow together on. I was very impressed with your photo and resume, and I think that you would be an integral part of this company. Again, thank you for replying and please do give me a call if you're still interested to set up an audition date.Idealeproduction@yahoo.com
Jay Tee
Hello
By JTWilcoxson
On Mon Feb 06, 2006 08:52 AM
I would like to extend my thanks to you for replying to my post. It would be absolutely wonderful to work with you. As I stated in the post, this is a brand new company and still working out the proverbial kinks. Right now, we cannot guarantee payment, but a multitude of exposure is assured. All that said, my goal with this is to make an impact, not just locally but nationally. I also want to bring people a different entertainment experience, something that we can all grow together on. I was very impressed with your photo and resume, and I think that you would be an integral part of this company. Again, thank you for replying and please do give me a call if you're still interested to set up an audition date. 215-520-0829

Jay Tee
Hello
By JTWilcoxson
On Mon Feb 06, 2006 08:54 AM
I would like to extend my thanks to you for replying to my post. It would be absolutely wonderful to work with you. As I stated in the post, this is a brand new company and still working out the proverbial kinks. Right now, we cannot guarantee payment, but a multitude of exposure is assured. All that said, my goal with this is to make an impact, not just locally but nationally. I also want to bring people a different entertainment experience, something that we can all grow together on. I was very impressed with your photo and resume, and I think that you would be an integral part of this company. Again, thank you for replying and please do give me a call if you're still interested to set up an audition date. 215-520-0829

Jay Tee
Casting Manager
By ImpactCasting
On Fri Feb 10, 2006 08:13 PM
Hello,

If your are interested, I am a casting manager with Impact Worldwide and if you do have castings available, current or future that you would like posted on our searchable online talent database which consists of 166,931 models/actors as of today.

You can email me at marissa.mark@impactww.com for more information about the company or if you have castings you want listed.
Page:
Page 1 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch