Job: Film & TV / Actors Wanted

Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: Looking For actors and actresses for Urban plays
By I_Dance2BHeard
On Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:42 PM
Hey Im in the Philly area majoring in Theatre in Dance at Rowan University. I went to a performing arts high school in D.C for Musical Theatre. I would love more information. Singer/Dancer/Actress F 19 Black
Hello
By JTWilcoxson
On Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:44 PM
I would like to extend my thanks to you for replying to my post. It would be absolutely wonderful to work with you. As I stated in the post, this is a brand new company and still working out the proverbial kinks. Right now, we cannot guarantee payment, but a multitude of exposure is assured. All that said, my goal with this is to make an impact, not just locally but nationally. I also want to bring people a different entertainment experience, something that we can all grow together on. I was very impressed with your photo and resume, and I think that you would be an integral part of this company. Again, thank you for replying and please do give me a call if you're still interested to set up an audition date. 215-520-0829

Jay Tee
By I_Dance2BHeard
On Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:44 PM
Hey Im in the Philly area majoring in Theatre in Dance at Rowan University. I went to a performing arts high school in D.C for Musical Theatre. I would love more information. Singer/Dancer/Actress F 19 Black
Thank you
By JTWilcoxson
On Tue Mar 21, 2006 09:56 AM
would like to extend my thanks to you for replying to my post. It would be absolutely wonderful to work with you. As I stated in the post, this is a brand new company and still working out the proverbial kinks. Right now, we guarantee payment, and also multitude of exposure is assured. All that said, my goal with this is to make an impact, not just locally but nationally. I also want to bring people a different entertainment experience, something that we can all grow together on. I was very impressed with your photo and resume, and I think that you would be an integral part of this company. Again, thank you for replying and please do give me a call if you're still interested to set up an audition date. 215-520-0829

Jay Tee
By newmove
On Thu Mar 30, 2006 12:17 PM
Thanks for the message, I live in Ireland, no problem too re-locate, Ive sent you my resume, so, if your interested, let me know....

Jennifer Cronin
hi
By missuperstar
On Sun Apr 02, 2006 01:41 PM
Hi my nname is Monique Gunn. I am 13 years old and I was trying to get in contact with someone about the urban plays. My past experience in plays is Coming To Broadway. I have also taken 6 week classes with Margo Manning Enterprise. If you are interested in seeing some headshots or viewing my resume could you please contact me at Desid09@hotmail.com. Thank you and have a very blessed day.
Your Necessity
By TheNecessity05
On Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:52 AM
Hi I am 18 years old and a actress/dancer for the past 8 years please i am interested in your programs so contact me at 609 372 7517 ask for Necessity
Actors wanted
By KTheory
On Fri May 12, 2006 10:53 AM
My name is Keith Givens and i'm a casting manager with Impact, the worlds largest online source for models and actors. I saw your actors wanted posting and wanted to know If I could post this on our website. We have over 300,000 models registered from around the world.

Our services are absolutely free of charge to you. I would simply post your ad on our site, link the response to you, and you will see amazing results.

If you get back to me asap, I can post your ad and you will start to get responses right away. I would just need a few things from you:
-How do you want the actors to respond (phone, email, regular mail, or audition

-When is the cut off date

-Any other details you want included

Sincerely,
Keith Givens
Casting Manager
Impact Talent, Keith.Givens@impactww.com
Need contact info
By young_star
On Mon Jun 05, 2006 04:39 PM
im a young actress and i can dance im african american im from Philadelphia and i am kind experienced but umm i need to know how to contact you because there were no sources on how to reach you please get back at me
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch