Forum: General / General

Page:
Page 5 of 61 2 3 4 5 6
re: Especially For the Newbies and New Members: Some Observations and Helpful Advice
By Gailynn Comments: 22, member since Sat Jun 20, 2009
On Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:22 PM
Thank you from a new member. Useful info all in one place and easy to read. Thank you for taking the time to write all of that!
re: Especially For the Newbies and New Members: Some Observations and Helpful Advice
By ballet_rox_sox Comments: 428, member since Sun Jan 20, 2008
On Sun Aug 02, 2009 03:07 AM
Hey thanks for that! I'm not a new member, but that's great for anyone who is.
By Kelsey_Ds_Mom Comments: 145, member since Mon Mar 02, 2009
On Sun Aug 16, 2009 03:10 PM
Thank you very much for your post
Im a newbie and found it very helpful
although had to read it twice to make sure
id took it all in ...
Once again thanx
Nikki
By PepStep Comments: 20, member since Wed Aug 12, 2009
On Mon Aug 17, 2009 01:03 PM
This is a great post thank you for taking the time.
By ravonj Comments: 1, member since Mon Aug 17, 2009
On Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:45 AM
Thanks.
By debnkats Comments: 27, member since Wed Aug 26, 2009
On Tue Sep 01, 2009 08:44 AM
hi

I am new to ddn and finding very confusing but your comments have helped me.
I will take these on board while I am working my way through.

take care
By novicedancer1991member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1455, member since Fri Aug 28, 2009
On Thu Sep 10, 2009 06:23 PM
I'm sort of a newbie (joined the website two weeks ago) and I have a question: What is that 'prediction' thing?
By SchoolinmomPremium member Comments: 40, member since Mon Nov 09, 2009
On Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:37 AM
How do you remove a post that you put in the wrong place?
By Tracy222 Comments: 132, member since Sun Apr 19, 2009
On Tue Nov 17, 2009 06:33 AM
wow! what a long post and so many replies, thanks all helpful
By Berno Comments: 39, member since Wed Feb 24, 2010
On Tue Mar 02, 2010 03:03 PM
Good Post thanks for all the info
Benro
By Berno Comments: 39, member since Wed Feb 24, 2010
On Tue Mar 02, 2010 03:04 PM
Good Post thanks for all the info
Benro
By princesssasha Comments: 24, member since Sat Mar 06, 2010
On Sat Mar 06, 2010 08:20 AM
Thank you for the information and helpful advice which you give, it has helped me know what I can and cannot do. It must have taken you a while to type all of this.

Thanks
By stephandnikita Comments: 214, member since Sun Jan 24, 2010
On Mon Apr 26, 2010 01:49 PM
thank you! You have been a great help.It must of taken you such a long time to type up.
By emmacharliemay Comments: 30, member since Wed Apr 29, 2009
On Tue Apr 27, 2010 02:03 PM
Hi i'm new to this site and thougt this message was great. Was just wondering if you could help me. I am trying to edit my ad but i am struggling on how to do it ? any tips ?

Also how do you put theline through your advert if i can't edit it i will repost ?

No worries if you can't help just don't know of anyone else to ask

thanks

emma x
By Lauren_x Comments: 11, member since Sun May 23, 2010
On Sun May 23, 2010 09:33 AM
Cindy3 wrote:

Dance As If Everyone Is Watching!

^^
I love this,
I actually dance as if everyone is watching all of the time :)

Thanks for the post, im a newbie and its helped alot.

Lauren
xx
By Taximum Comments: 21, member since Sun Jun 20, 2010
On Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:26 AM
Thanks for this - a great welcome for a newbie and lots of useful information that must have taken a long time to put together!
By PassionDance Comments: 35, member since Tue Aug 24, 2010
On Fri Aug 27, 2010 03:42 PM
Hi!

Thank you for caring enough for us newbies to write this long and quite complete from my understanding, as I also read the rules when I signed in the first day.

I am happy to be part of a community that has enough respect to talk to each other respectfully, especially on the web as people usually let their way of writing slide just a tad...

I will make sure to respect those guidelines!
By dancenomore Comments: 66, member since Sun Sep 19, 2010
On Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:10 PM
Thanks for the information will have to re read it over a few times to get all the information out of it. I have found this site very helpful
By Razzy_ruby Comments: 2, member since Wed Dec 01, 2010
On Sat Dec 04, 2010 04:42 PM
Thank you so much for this. While I realize that this thread is about five years old, it is still amazingly informative for a newbie like me. Again Thank You!!! :D
By angelofnorth Comments: 38, member since Sun Nov 28, 2010
On Wed Jan 26, 2011 09:12 AM
Thanks for your great advice,I will especially remember the capital letters.Very easy to read I will have to keep checking my grammer..
By zara95 Comments: 22, member since Fri Aug 05, 2011
On Mon Aug 08, 2011 08:32 AM
thanks for the great advice nice that you put so much effort in to helping others xx
By jigdancer1Premium member Comments: 15, member since Sat Sep 24, 2011
On Sat Sep 24, 2011 09:58 PM
This is very helpful information for a new member like me. It was thought out and well presented. Thank you for taking time out to share.
By leotardsandmore Comments: 2, member since Thu Apr 12, 2007
On Tue Oct 04, 2011 09:11 AM
Thanks so much for your words of wisdom. I am looking forward to getting a wealth of knowledge out of dance.net. It will help me to realize better what my 2 children are going through as dancers. Thanks for being so helpful on a lot of different issues.
By TropixDance Comments: 7, member since Mon Nov 07, 2011
On Mon Nov 07, 2011 08:54 AM
Hi! I am new to this site and thank you for your advice. I look forward to learning my way around the forum and being an active participant.
By tracylou Comments: 26, member since Mon Mar 28, 2011
On Tue Nov 08, 2011 08:56 AM
great post for all us new members.
when i first got on to dance.net i wasnt really sure what i was doing ( lol ) after reading that an sitting for a while im now hooked on it my little girl has just been sponsored an im over the moon about it an everyone on the site has wished her well !! such nice kind hearted people the way it should be thanks everyone :) xxxx
Page:
Page 5 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

ReplySendWatch