Forum: Europe / Europe - Photos

Jökulsárlón (karma: 1)
By LaBallerina89member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Feb 19, 2005 05:04 PM

So this is Jökulsárlón in Iceland where I am from :D And this is a phots, so here you go :)

16 Replies to Jökulsárlón

re: Jökulsárlón
By DarcysReelmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Feb 20, 2005 08:04 PM
WOW-Iceland. How cold is it up there?

Gorgeous picture.
By Lise3Premium member
On Thu Mar 03, 2005 06:46 AM
That's a gorgeous picture!
Iceland seems so lovely.
I'm deffinitly going to Iceland sometime.
It's not that far from Norway either ;)
By dancegirl90member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:29 AM
Hey I'm from Iceland to..lol. :D

Love, Dancegirl90

Ó guðs vors land ó land vors guðs...
On Thu Mar 10, 2005 07:57 AM
Hee hee dancgirl :D Its not that cold here but Jökulsárlón or Glacier river lagoon (translation) is a lagoon that a river goes into (sorry for the BAD english) and that river is just melted glacier thus ICE COLD thats why there are large ice cubes becouse the break form the glacer (that the river runs out of), the only one here. But its not that cold but it doesnt get VERY hot in the summer.
By dancindemzel
On Sat Mar 19, 2005 02:51 AM
Wow......is that really a photo?? It is just magnificent. Don't see anything like that where I am from.
By nanersmom
On Mon Apr 11, 2005 05:18 PM
Absolutetly Breathtaking!! Wish I could see it some day!!!
By DancingBeanermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed May 11, 2005 07:18 PM
Wow! That's a beautiful photo! What language do you speak in Iceland? sorry if it is a stupid question!
On Thu May 12, 2005 10:22 AM
We speak Icelandish :)
:)
By friend1member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jun 10, 2005 08:00 PM
hihi nice to see a little bit from home here... hehe flott mynd, bara landkynningar í gangi? ó já, þekkiru terry vel?
On Sun Jul 10, 2005 08:47 AM
HAha nei ég þekki hanna ekkert vel sko, bara talað við hana um Ballet og svona :D það var rosa gaman hjá okkur á sumarnámskeiðinu í klassíska Listdansskólanum :D Hún er með frábæra fætur :] lol Terry heldur að ég sé einhver pervert því mig langar svo í ballerínufætur :)
By OvertheOcean
On Sun Jul 10, 2005 07:40 PM
Edited by ghilliegael (103936) on 2005-07-10 19:36:17 Oh wow, I just realized that that wasn't Icelandic, it was Finnish. What a loser I am, just ignore what I said.
I love Iceland! I mean, not that I've ever been there, but I love...it. I learned one word of Icelandic from a tape and it was paivaa. (I don't have any of the accent keys.) I also learned something else...I don't remember how it was spelled but it sounded like...kiitos iva or something like that. I don't know what it meant...yeah, I am a failure. :) Anyways, that's a gorgeous picture, so blue and icy. Iceland...ah. Oh, and I love LazyTown! Haha. I know, sad. Thanks for sharing!
By friend1member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jul 11, 2005 04:01 PM
ooh A few fans of Iceland I see... Lovely... Já, ég hef heyrt e-ð frá terry um þig og svona um námskeiðið ykkar :D . Heh já og trúðu mér, það er sko ekkert hlutastarf að vera hrósarinn hennar terry. og já þú ert ekki ein um að langa í fæturna/fótleggina hennar :P hah... sama hvort þú trúir mér eða ekki þá er ég enginn perri heldur :D
By Irish_Bubbles
On Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:07 PM
ooh, it looks really pretty... I want to go to Iceland on vacation sometime...
By alleycatmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Sep 05, 2005 05:52 AM
Hey, it's gorgeous, this is what makes me proud to be of nordic decent. And so does your language, you preserve it so well, i can only pick up parts of it. I hope to come visit your beautiful place one time. Maybe when spring comes :)
On Wed Oct 26, 2005 01:32 PM
dear ghilliegael hehe this is Finnish that you have learnt i think, its defineatly NOT icelandic! :P:P but any way yes i am very proud of my language we preserve it very well and always find new icelandic words over the latest technology. In the other nordic countries they have a lot of words like computer, telephone, television, power and what not! but anyway...
By OvertheOcean
On Thu Dec 08, 2005 02:24 PM
^Yes, I am a loser. I realized that after I'd done it. This is why people learn to ignore everything I say. :)

ReplySendWatch