Cleveland,Ohio
dancingtnkrbll@yahoo.com

My Objective: Choreographer/Dancer/Competitions

Height: 5’6”
Eyes: Brown
Weight: 108lbs.
Hair: Brunette

Dance:

Put on stage performances. Dance routines consisted of hip hop and modern.

Dance hip hop, pop, liquid, modern, salsa, and reggae. Currently learning break dancing.
Practice 4-8 hours a day.

Modeling:

Barbizon Modeling. Modeled since I was 18 years old.

Modeled in Dallas, Texas.

Special Skills:

I can put on a show and get people pumped up! Love laughter and excitement!

I love working with people and getting new ideas. I am a team player and love learning from people.

Enjoy sports very much. Basketball, volleyball, football, and definitely golf!

I am willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities.

I would love to pursue a professional dance career. Love new choreography.

Availability: Immediate and full time.

15 Replies to Choregrapher/Dancer

re: Choregrapher/Dancer
By DancinKittyKat
On Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:01 PM
Edited by DancinKittyKat (122642) on 2007-07-17 22:02:44 for to tell them they had to audition
Liked your resume. I am forming a new dance company which wil be a jazz/modern/contemporary dance comapany. If you are interested send a copy of resume (for my personal records) and headshot (if possible) to e.da.co@hotmail.com. You'll have to audition before you are accepted.
By YayYay
On Tue Dec 18, 2007 03:11 PM
Do you got any room for a krumper :) im also currently learning break dancing so maybe we can learn together i can teach you krumping :D
By Project_Dance
On Mon Jul 28, 2008 04:20 PM
Tina,

My Name is Michelle. I am the President of Project Dance a Intensive Dance Workshop Company serving the Ohio Area. I am looking for instructors to teach and choreographer for local workshops. I think you would be a good fit for our team and would like to set up an interview. Please call me at 216-401-7727 or send your resume to projectdance@ymail.com. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Michelle
Project Dance
President
By Thestylechyld
On Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:09 PM
Hi I am a dancer/choreographer/singer/guitarists i just moved to ohio looking to connect with other choreographers and get the scoop on ohio!
Ps this is not a hitting on you comment lol i gotta gf
By vdance1
On Wed Jul 20, 2011 08:41 PM
If interested in obtaining part-time employment in our Northfield Center, Ohio studio, we are looking expand our staff with a current hip hop teacher. Please email a resume to betsy@badlime if interested in a position.
By ChicaCumbia
On Thu Oct 11, 2012 01:53 AM
Hello,
We are currently looking for back-up dancers please visit our web site chicacumbia.com if you interested you can send an email to chicacumbia@gmail.com for more details.
We'd like to hear from you soon
Thank you
By RockStardance
On Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:26 PM
Would you entertain relocating? Looking for an experienced choreographer/teacher for Comp team in Nashville TN. The right candidate would be compensated VERY well! Please contact me at Jimmychandler@comcast.net if interested. Thanks
By RockStardance
On Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:28 PM
Would you entertain relocating? Looking for an experienced choreographer/teacher for Comp team in Nashville TN. The right candidate would be compensated VERY well! Please contact me at Jimmychandler@comcast.net if interested. Thanks

Comment #10250910 deleted
Removed by Theresa (28613) on 2019-12-19 23:53:31 Spam

By runspace
On Mon Jul 13, 2020 05:04 AM
This is a great opportunity for all dance lover <a href="https://run3spaces.com/">run 3</a>
By maokooge
On Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:29 PM
Life is a journey, you care about the destination, you care about the scenery along the way and the mood of seeing the scenery.
<a href=https://www.thesuperarticle.com/seo>seo business</a>
By Mac58
On Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:58 PM
In the whole AgriteQ 2019 virtuoso, the best thing which I found was "Mazzraty the Golden Sponsor". Try this www.grammarcheckeronline.org . . . it will help you a lot. It was the basic worry that draws my idea for a more amplified level of time.
By Mac58
On Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:00 PM
Perhaps than being a massive heap of cautious, the subject of this base is according to a general point of view liberal. Click correct my punctuation online free to read a useful info. This ruinous tendency has made this base truly key.
By Mac58
On Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:38 PM
We should move a guaranteed try to control the nonappearance of lucidity of sharpness. Click www.plagerismchecker.net . . . for further ideas. This fogginess can't allow us to thrive and euphoria. We should manage this fogginess.
By Mac58
On Wed Aug 11, 2021 06:51 AM
This taking a gander at direct is covering the point of view of all possible Hotmail email login stirs up which an individual can understanding. Students can visit subject verb agreement checker online free to check punctuation mistakes in work. Additionally, having this partner is proposed.
By Mac58
On Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:11 PM
Genuinely, I required some obliging contraptions like Physics homework solver. Just have a look grammar and plagiarism i hope you will like it. Since I as tirelessly as possible need to do different jobs, this instrument two or three necessities.

ReplySendWatch