Cleveland,Ohio
dancingtnkrbll@yahoo.com

My Objective: Choreographer/Dancer/Competitions

Height: 5’6”
Eyes: Brown
Weight: 108lbs.
Hair: Brunette

Dance:

Put on stage performances. Dance routines consisted of hip hop and modern.

Dance hip hop, pop, liquid, modern, salsa, and reggae. Currently learning break dancing.
Practice 4-8 hours a day.

Modeling:

Barbizon Modeling. Modeled since I was 18 years old.

Modeled in Dallas, Texas.

Special Skills:

I can put on a show and get people pumped up! Love laughter and excitement!

I love working with people and getting new ideas. I am a team player and love learning from people.

Enjoy sports very much. Basketball, volleyball, football, and definitely golf!

I am willing to take on new challenges and responsibilities.

I would love to pursue a professional dance career. Love new choreography.

Availability: Immediate and full time.

8 Replies to Choregrapher/Dancer

re: Choregrapher/Dancer
By DancinKittyKat
On Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:01 PM
Edited by DancinKittyKat (122642) on 2007-07-17 22:02:44 for to tell them they had to audition
Liked your resume. I am forming a new dance company which wil be a jazz/modern/contemporary dance comapany. If you are interested send a copy of resume (for my personal records) and headshot (if possible) to e.da.co@hotmail.com. You'll have to audition before you are accepted.
By YayYay
On Tue Dec 18, 2007 03:11 PM
Do you got any room for a krumper :) im also currently learning break dancing so maybe we can learn together i can teach you krumping :D
By Project_Dance
On Mon Jul 28, 2008 04:20 PM
Tina,

My Name is Michelle. I am the President of Project Dance a Intensive Dance Workshop Company serving the Ohio Area. I am looking for instructors to teach and choreographer for local workshops. I think you would be a good fit for our team and would like to set up an interview. Please call me at 216-401-7727 or send your resume to projectdance@ymail.com. Thank you and look forward to hearing from you.

Michelle
Project Dance
President
By Thestylechyld
On Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:09 PM
Hi I am a dancer/choreographer/singer/guitarists i just moved to ohio looking to connect with other choreographers and get the scoop on ohio!
Ps this is not a hitting on you comment lol i gotta gf
By vdance1
On Wed Jul 20, 2011 08:41 PM
If interested in obtaining part-time employment in our Northfield Center, Ohio studio, we are looking expand our staff with a current hip hop teacher. Please email a resume to betsy@badlime if interested in a position.
By ChicaCumbia
On Thu Oct 11, 2012 01:53 AM
Hello,
We are currently looking for back-up dancers please visit our web site chicacumbia.com if you interested you can send an email to chicacumbia@gmail.com for more details.
We'd like to hear from you soon
Thank you
By RockStardance
On Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:26 PM
Would you entertain relocating? Looking for an experienced choreographer/teacher for Comp team in Nashville TN. The right candidate would be compensated VERY well! Please contact me at Jimmychandler@comcast.net if interested. Thanks
By RockStardance
On Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:28 PM
Would you entertain relocating? Looking for an experienced choreographer/teacher for Comp team in Nashville TN. The right candidate would be compensated VERY well! Please contact me at Jimmychandler@comcast.net if interested. Thanks

ReplySendWatch