For Hire: For Hire / Teachers For Hire

Modern Technique Instructor interested in teaching the style of Dunham and Horton
By candancecross
On Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:34 AM
Modern Technique Instructor
San Fernando Valley, Greater Los Angeles, CA, U.S.A.

Deadline: Sun Jun 01, 2025
Available Date: ASAP

I currently study the works of Modern Dance pioneers Lester Horton and Katherine Dunham. The legacies they have left behind should not be lost on todays dance community, especially in Los Angeles where so much oppurtunity lies among us. This is why I am reaching out to any studio in the greater Los Angeles area in hopes that I may teach these gorgeous techniques that I have been studying for most of my life.

5 Replies to Modern Technique Instructor interested in teaching the style of Dunham and Horton

re: Modern Technique Instructor interested in teaching the style of Dunham and Horton
By A_Plus_PAC
On Thu Dec 29, 2011 07:00 PM
Hello,
I am dance studio director and looking for good teachers for my new performing arts center. Do you have a following or a presence in LA yet? Are you interested in working with children. What are your future goals in Dance? Please send me an email at apluscp@aplus4me.com

Alex B.
re: Modern Technique Instructor interested in teaching the style of Dunham and Horton
By Norki
On Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:33 PM
Hello,

I have a classical ballet studio in Arcadia CA. I am currently looking for teachers who can teach Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, or Modern/Contemporary. You seem to be learning quite deeply. I would like to have your resume if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you.

Thank you
By SODA2017
On Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:27 AM
Hi,

We are a dance studio based in the heart of Sherman Oaks looking to hire new teachers for our Scholarship Program.

If you are still looking for teaching position, please send an email to info@shermanoaksdance.com.

Thank you, and best of luck!

Comment #10250891 deleted

Comment #10251918 deleted

ReplySendWatch