Poll: Advice / Guys Only

Page:
Page 3 of 31 2 3
re: what type of dance clothes do you wear in class
By dancer_boi Comments: 2, member since Sat Jul 18, 2009
On Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:15 PM
Edited by dancer_boi (214166) on 2009-07-18 23:16:56
um... for BALLET I wear tights and any t-shirt, I'm kinda known for wear'n any colour, style, fit etc... at my studio, HAHA!!! Like this AWESOME gold metallic adidas one... anyway!!! For CONTEMPORARY I wear tights or track pants (that aren't to baggy or to tight either) and a t-shirt or long sleeve top (depending how warm etc..) pretty much the same for my other classes, although sometimes I wear short shorts which work fine, good for summer and show of your muscular legs!!! : )
By jorrdanlewissmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 99, member since Mon Jun 08, 2009
On Thu Jul 30, 2009 01:25 PM
Active shorts which are pretty much track pant shorts they are good for everything I need them to do
By askling Comments: 53, member since Thu Sep 11, 2008
On Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:26 PM
It rely depends on the class. Ballet I wear tights, jazz I wear my tights under jazz pants, and tap I wear shorts. But for all my classes I wear two shirts one I tuck in the other I have untucked. That's just a comfort thing for me though.
By rebornballerino Comments: 69, member since Wed Nov 18, 2009
On Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:54 PM
well im in the process of going to two different schools.
the one school I go to my faggoty instuctor is so bitter whenever I stray from the black tights(footed,capri,stirrup he doest care) and a form fitting top. like the time I had no clean tights so I wore red cheer shorts(kinda like booty shorts but I got me a nice body)and a black vneck, he just complained all class. at the other school I wear any type of shirt or tank as long as its cute and either my above the knee spandex shorts, red/black/white footless or capri tights, or my short cheer soffee with socks or leg warmers.
in winter i add a tight sweater.

elastosplits by bloch or canvas romeos(love the form fitting smooth design) are the best fitting flats for men...and I want to get a unitard.
By azdark86member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 51, member since Sat Jan 31, 2009
On Sun Jan 17, 2010 09:58 AM
Hey Dance.net guys,

The dress code for my dance class isn't so strict, so usually I just wear a plain T-Shirt with black trousers or jazz pants. I also own a sleeveless leotard and some cycle shorts too to use for the odd ocassion.

- Azdark
By pondflyPremium member Comments: 1099, member since Thu Dec 24, 2009
On Wed Jan 20, 2010 09:38 PM
Our academy is more formal, even for the adults.
Black tights, white shirt, black or white shoes with no warm ups in the studio.
Women have the typical black and pink however light skirts are approved for those who are self conscious, but adult classes only.
By se81ballet Comments: 48, member since Sun Oct 04, 2009
On Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:42 PM
Depending on the location, for ballet, I wear:
A) white t-shirt, black tights & shoes
B) any dark or white t-shirt, black sweatpants, white socks, black shoes
By balletgentleman Comments: 2, member since Tue Jul 15, 2014
On Wed Nov 05, 2014 06:01 PM
Edited by balletgentleman (268410) on 2014-11-05 18:02:34 Grammar
I wear white short sleeve or tank leotard, black dance tights, and black canvas ballet shoes. It's an easier look and very comfortable as well.
By portdebras Comments: 21, member since Tue Dec 02, 2014
On Tue Dec 09, 2014 08:13 AM
on my ballet class ususally, can use only tights and leotard.
and i love it!
for ly vision and for my teacher is the best experience to help me diuring the lesson.
i wear only it!
By tjwy99 Comments: 3, member since Mon Aug 10, 2015
On Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:43 PM
The studio I go to the guys just wear a shirt and sport shorts and they work pretty good until we are rolling on the knees.
Page:
Page 3 of 31 2 3

ReplySendWatch