Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

THIS FORUM IS AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE TO READ (karma: 1)
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Mar 11, 2005 07:57 PM

Just want to make sure that everyone remembers that this forum is available for EVERYONE to read. Members, non-members, random people that wander in off the internet.

If you post any personal information here (full name, address, email address, etc.), you are taking FULL responsibility for yourself.

Everyone can read it, and EVERYONE can find out any information about you simply by knowing something as small as your email address. Case in point:

When I googled my own email address, I found three pages of information, including my full name, address, and phone number!

Please, PLEASE, for your safety, simply PM the person about their choreography, rather then list your email address.

Theresa

5 Replies to THIS FORUM IS AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE TO READ

re: THIS FORUM IS AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE TO READ
By ck12
On Sat Mar 26, 2005 07:41 PM
Doesn't anybody read stickys anymore?

This is really good information that posters should listen to. Sadly, the last thread I just read had almost every poster listing their email address! That bothers me, and I just wish people would read stickys more...
By Dianmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Mar 30, 2005 08:56 AM
I agree, I personally don't mind my e-mail being over the internet, but I hardly ever give out other info. For school I had to look up some articles on internet about safety on the internet, and apparently so many girls are being stalked or have even been wraped because they disclosed so much informationm about themselves.
Good sticky, don't make it so easy for pervs!
By Danseusemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Apr 16, 2005 09:03 AM
That's a great reminder, MIclogger. Thanks for the heads up...it just goes to show the inetrnet can be a wonder and a danger.
By spunky_1
On Sat Jun 11, 2005 05:16 PM
That is a great reminder....thank you!!!!
By cdwteacher
On Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:37 PM
that was nice of you to post this messege. It is the truth about looking up your info on the net, I have done the same...kind of scary huh??

ReplySendWatch