Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2
re: battling is the new thing today
By NeoSoulchildmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri May 20, 2005 04:38 PM
battling is the new thing today. Even though it's been around for ages, no on recognized until battling went into the dance field.

Uhhh... battling, as far as dance wise, has been out for years and years. Maybe it's the new thing nationally, but it's old as crap. I notice alot of stuff that have been out for years, mainly in Chicago and NYC, is now being called "the new thing". :? Ya'll really need to catch up. LOL.
what are yall doing?
By LiLRico3
On Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:20 PM
first of all we need to talk about battles not if siomeones a guy or not that doesnt even matter. hip hop and dancing has always been around run DMC and master fly come on now thats where it all started was back then. If they wouldnt have made hip hop and dancing back then you got served wouldnt even be out and we wouldnt be talking about this....

LILrico3
By Ajaye
On Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:46 AM
Plain and simple when It comes down to battles people need to stop fighting each other afterward. Dancing has nothing to do wit who can beat the other senceless ina fist fight. If IM battling and I get snuffed that just make you look like an idiot cause you took it too far. No more bs please. Another thing is know your limits, I hate whn cocky idiots get on here claimin they are the best thing since sliced bread. Its coo to be confident but dont go bosting that you are the truth and you'll battle anyone cause your not. Another thing, If its one on one, keep it that way. battles dont consist of 5 on one unless one person clowns a whole crew. Dont just throw yourself out there when the persons already gettin his behind beat. Another thing If your gonna battle make sure you know what your doing, Im tired of these people trying to krump, and saying they are krumping, when in actuallity they are doing the fakest stripper dance Ive ever scene, know what your doin, thats all I got to say.
By Jahz
On Fri Jul 15, 2005 09:44 PM
... yeah, it's sad how I pretty much own all the guys at my school. They'll still come back for more.

Ihop, this is a man's discussion. Girls and women shouldn't be talking on this, despite the fact that you know 250% of what you're talking about and these guys don't even know half of what they're saying.

This does mean that the united states president doesn't count either, because he officially stated in a speech that he was the first lady of Texas.

... oh, and as of battling, I think it's very new. I just found out about it yesterday. This one site informed me on it. I think the site was...

www.battleon.com
Page:
Page 2 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch