Forum: Europe / Europe - General

INTERNATIONAL DANCE EXCHANGE
By dtblazePremium member
On Tue Mar 29, 2005 05:58 AM

Hello! I am a dance teacher and competitive choreographer in Massachusetts, USA. I am very interested in developing a Summer exchange Program between USA and Europe. What I would love is to travel to Europe with a group of students for 1-2 weeks, take class, meet new people and maybe even put on a show. My thoughts were to run it like an academic exchange program (ie keeping costs down and housing with students etc).

Is anyone out there interested??? It's an opportunity that I would love to provide for my students. We are a competitive school that does extremly well but I would love to expand our experiences. Please email me with any interest you may have: dtblaze05@yahoo.com

Thanks!!!

1 Replies to INTERNATIONAL DANCE EXCHANGE

Partnership for International dance exchange
By nanayaw
On Tue May 10, 2005 09:07 AM
Hi, my name is Erich Sermon Nana Yaw Aboagye and the excutive director of Atenteben African Cultural Drum and Dance Company from Ghana, which is a registred cultural organisation in Ghana.
We are professional african druming and dance company with our professional dancers and drumers.

I wish to inform you that after reading your advert for international dance exchange, I wish to inform you that we are very ahppy to host you and your stundents as our guest in Ghana, this coming summer,2005. We can offer a one month Afrcan Cultural Druming and Dancing classes for all your students for a lower fees and we will give them the opportunity to perform in front of audince to see how they can perform.

Please if you are interested please kindly let me hear from you as soon as possible.
Please find my cell phone number: 00233-244542250.

Regards,

ERICH-GHANA

ReplySendWatch