Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

if there was a freestyle between jadakiss , fat joe, jarule and 50cent who would win
By meagan3
On Fri Apr 01, 2005 02:58 PM
Locked by MIClogger (28613) on 2005-05-22 15:14:58 A fine thread, but really has nothing to do with Battles. I'll lock it though, just in case you haven't seen all the replies.

so what do you think if there was a freestyle(rap) battle between jadakiss, fat joe, jarule and 50cent who would win

15 Replies to if there was a freestyle between jadakiss , fat joe, jarule and 50cent who would win

re: if there was a freestyle between jadakiss , fat joe, jarule and 50cent who would win
By crunchyPremium member
On Fri Apr 01, 2005 07:51 PM
Me. no questions asked
Re: freestyle between jadakiss , fat joe, jarule and 50cent who would win
By Ajaye
On Wed Apr 06, 2005 05:14 PM
Jada, no dout. 50 already got squashed by jada in a freestyle on this mixtape I got. Fat joe couldnt even come wit some real stuff on 50 so thats already finished. and I think If 50 could kill Ja lyrically once he'll kill him again. But over all the only person that could give jada a prob is 50 and Jada already said he was more threated by Beanie Seagil comin at him. Do the math. Jada is real. Now a battle I want to see is Cassidy vs. Lloyd Banks.
re: if there was a freestyle between jadakiss , fat joe, jarule and 50cent who would win
By iH0p
On Wed Apr 06, 2005 08:08 PM
my mom

she doesn't even speak english.

iHOP

P.S. 50 Cent can just go suck.... on a lollipop...
bunch of idiots.
Shes makin a point for those who read between the lines.
By Ajaye
On Wed Apr 06, 2005 08:17 PM
Nice one iHop, Figured someone would do that, preferably either you or invent. Your point is valid.
By oneluvdancer
On Thu Apr 07, 2005 09:35 PM
by 50 cent having eminem on his team he would win. Jada did get back with him on the battle but watch 50 gone get him tho.
No sweat at all
By hotmovez
On Wed Apr 20, 2005 06:59 PM
The only person who would walk out that battle is the one and only Jadakiss for sure! He has the sound and rawness the hip-hop world deserves.Jada wouldn't break a sweat eating those cats alive on the mic.
By PROFIT
On Fri Apr 22, 2005 03:29 AM
*Sigh* Mainstream hip hop. So sad that people talk about jada and fat joe. Jadakiss is the closest to the hip hop community but hes still way too mainstream. Hip hop is in major trouble because of the artists that claim they represent it. If you want to know what hip hop is about read the following:

Hip Hop is poetry bottom line. There are 4 known elements that make up hip hop. MC'ing DJ'ing breakdancing and graffiti. Element number 5 is the people, but most dont add that one in.

Hip Hop started off as an underground music movement and grew to be a favorite in the african american community. However, some of the first mcees where white so dont get confused on that one.
Hip hop is not just music, its a culture, a way of life. It is not the thug life shown in so many movies and music videos.

Point being, you all have a twisted vision of hip hop and that is caused by the mainstream influence that is tearing apart what took so long to build. I know you all might not appreciate what i have posted but atleast think about it. TV characters are not the real hip hop artists.
Standing ovation
By In2wishin
On Sun May 08, 2005 09:23 PM
thats whats up profit. true respect 2 u. it's also been said that the fifth element of hip hop is knowledge, and i heard beatboxin once too... but i like the people as well. plus ladies and gents, this is DANCE.net. DANCE. lets keep it that way, and for get pop culture. the hell with all this "usher vs justin timberlake" "beyonce vs ciara" BS. no one cares. we get on this site to talk about real stuff, not fantasy crap. so if you have a real question or announcement, thats cool. otherwise, save it. peace&luv,

In2wishin
By all_eyez_on_me
On Sat May 14, 2005 11:49 AM
jadakiss
By kassie
On Tue May 17, 2005 08:56 PM
i think 50 cent would win becouse he has been out in the streets and knows whats up..and ja rule is just a big fake i dislike him and jadakiss dont realy flow as good as 50 cent plus 50 cent is hotter then all of them
By iH0p
On Tue May 17, 2005 09:54 PM
50cent raps about nothing but women (or i think he means women...) and being an mvp... he never raps about anything else because he doesn't know anything else... this is why people who have nothing to say should just shut up.

IHOP
By whatspoppin
On Wed May 18, 2005 10:41 AM
The new Beanie CD is cold. So is the newest Young Money mixtape. If you haven't heard, all four of those guys put out songs about the other...50 about all 3 and vice versa. It's old news.
By NeoSoulchildmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri May 20, 2005 04:20 PM
Uhhh... I've heard the freestyle battles with 50 cent vs. Jada, Fat Joe, and Ja Rule. My vote goes to Jada and Fat Joe.... they both squashed him! 50 Cent could beat Ja, but that's it. He's asking for it, because he also started beef with Nas, Def Jam as a whole, and any other kat that has been in the rap game for years. Nas is a lyrical beast, so when you come at him, make sure you come correct... and 50 will be corrected, and embarassed.
By whatspoppin
On Sun May 22, 2005 11:19 AM
Nas isn't a rapper; he's an emcee, a lyracist. He'd spit anthrax on anyone tryin' to diss him. However; I don't know if he'd stand his own between a dude that looks like he bench pressed the whole time he was in jail.
By Invent
On Sun May 22, 2005 11:40 AM
Whatspoppin:

WOW. You don't know if Nas can handle his own in person with 50cent?

Lemme tell you this... QUEENSBRIDGE HOUSING PROJECTS are one of the TOUGHEST project in New York City. 50 is from Jamaica, Queens... trust me, Jamaica is NOTHING like Queensbridge. Trust, NAs wouldn't be scared and he'd handle his own.
(I don't just go by what people say in their lyrics. I LIVED in Jamaica, Queens and have been through Queensbridge housing projects.
Invent

ReplySendWatch

Message locked, no more replies allowed