Forum: Advice / Modeling & Pageantry

Modeling & Pageantry
Policy: Constructive advice only and you must salute before posting photos of yourself... (karma: 1)
By linhPremium member Comments: 2688, member since Sun Mar 07, 1999
On Tue Apr 05, 2005 07:22 AM

This board is for constructive discussion and advice on modeling and pageantry. Sharing photos of yourselves is permitted if you've saluted. I suggest not posting photos of professional models unless a specific constructive critique or question is sought.

Messages here, as elsewhere on dance.net, must be constructive and not triggering for people with eating disorders. If you post a photo, be sensitive to these rules (for example, posting photos of emaciated models for shock value will not be permitted). Advertising and self-promotion is not permitted. Also, keep all images family-friendly.

If you have other concerns or have ideas on the policy or other features you'd like to see, feel free to add your reply here or PM a moderator.

Linh

3 Replies to Policy: Constructive advice only and you must salute before posting photos of yourself...

re: Policy: Constructive advice only and you must salute before posting photos of yourself...
By tumblebugPremium member Comments: 10100, member since Fri Mar 29, 2002
On Tue Apr 05, 2005 08:56 AM
Thanks Linh!

I also wanted to add my reasons for wanting this board.

I think this could be a great place for competitors who enter the modeling division or pageants at dance and baton twirling competitions!

Thanks again!
re: Policy: Constructive advice only and you must salute before posting photos of yourself...
By tumblebugPremium member Comments: 10100, member since Fri Mar 29, 2002
On Fri May 20, 2005 07:50 PM
Hey Linh, can we post pics of our kids if we have questions or do we have to salute them? Thanks!
By dancemasterJJ Comments: 21, member since Wed Sep 01, 2010
On Fri Jan 28, 2011 08:41 PM
great advice:)

Amanda

ReplySendWatch