Forum: General / Jazz / Jazz - Videos

Page:
Page 3 of 61 2 3 4 5 6
re: Dance Video Clips -Find links here :-)
By chsdancer Comments: 15, member since Wed Jul 27, 2005
On Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:58 PM
thanx alot, these will be helpful this fall, in teaching.. will definatly work on trying to go to all of them.. :D
By KLDancin Comments: 372, member since Sun Dec 05, 2004
On Tue Aug 09, 2005 09:37 PM
www.gabeandangel.com . . .

These videos are of Gabe and Angelica Winns. They have great tap dances and one jazz routine. They were on America's Most Talented Kids. They live in the San Diego area.
By TEAM_MOMmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2268, member since Tue Sep 21, 2004
On Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:09 AM
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2005-08-11 11:12:49 Thanking the posters
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2005-08-11 12:30:58
DISCO! Wow! Something that is a long time coming. Didn't think we'ld ever see these on line. Thanks Trine88 and LoveyLaura for getting the word out. I didn't see the first post, but LoveyLaura's caught my eye. Good team work.

www.clazica.net . . . Also this website is floating around Dance Net right now www.danceaddict.nu . . . . So far I haven't been able to get it to work. Any body else have some ideas on how to get into danceaddict?
By dance4ever1 Comments: 184, member since Sat Jul 09, 2005
On Sat Aug 20, 2005 04:40 PM
That was so awesome! I have always wanted to see all those jazz videos! They are incredible!
By TEAM_MOMmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2268, member since Tue Sep 21, 2004
On Thu Aug 25, 2005 05:59 PM
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2005-08-25 18:03:06 wrong website listed. corrections
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2005-08-25 18:06:27
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2005-08-25 18:07:06
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2005-08-25 18:10:35
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2005-08-25 18:10:50
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2005-08-25 18:12:10
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2005-08-25 18:13:30 HYPER TEXT MARK UP MADNESS!
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2005-08-25 18:17:41
1.Thanks to lastbreath for finding the links to THE CIRCUIT... heres a couple videos from their site.

www.visionsdance.com . . .
www.visionsdance.com . . .

And here is the website for Visions new frontpage and THE CIRCUITS main page.
www.visionsdance.com . . . WARNING- the site is video intense. Frontpage Load time is hugh for dialup users. Suggest you guys do the right click thingy... :D
2. Thanks to iwannadance16
for providing the UDA NAtional winners clip; www.ahsrockets.org . . .

3. A cute little tap routine from 5 cousins.. cool. The one in the middle is our very own Famegirl8765
www.kathyhansendance.com . . .

On Sun Aug 28, 2005 08:54 PM
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2005-08-28 21:00:20
By fanballet Comments: 3, member since Wed Aug 24, 2005
On Wed Aug 31, 2005 05:27 AM
Oh my!!!!! It gave me goosebumps! It is soooo beautiful! I've never seen any of those ballet before. Thank you sooo much for posting this...
By DancingRosebud Comments: 50, member since Fri Sep 02, 2005
On Wed Sep 07, 2005 09:24 PM
Yay! Thanks so much! I learn so much from just watching people who know what they're doing. ;)
On Tue Sep 20, 2005 04:32 PM
On Wed Sep 21, 2005 09:29 PM
SO You think you can dance video clips

Guys and Gals, these are temporary videos. Get em while you can, they take them down soon
www.rickey.org . . .
On Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:52 PM
Here is a bunch of Ryan's solos www.sickstep.com . . .

And this site has some videos from back a ways (like blake on star search). shakeitdancers.com . . .
By AcroDancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 682, member since Wed Feb 27, 2002
On Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:25 PM
How do you put video's on the internet?
Like if I have videos of some of the groups that I teach or solos that I've done and want to put them on the internet.
Anyone know how?
Thanks
On Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:47 AM
STar Power 2005 Victory cup Winners. ....

www.starpowertalent.com . . .

To put your own clips up - you need a host server that will store your videos. there are a few out there that will give you free space but not a lot. Say they give you 100mbs and your clips is 10mbs. Only ten people would get to view it in a month.

The format you use is important too. Not too many people will want to download a 200mb file. Keep it under 10mbs if you can. 2 to 3 mbs is the average size.

If you have a lot of clips you might opt to purchase space on line to house your work.

Good luck.
dance videos
By Jamesc1057 Comments: 15, member since Sun Oct 23, 2005
On Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:58 AM
ths for them theyve been a great help with my studies
On Thu Oct 27, 2005 08:37 PM
dancer4ever_92 found this one during one of her bored days!!!!

It's cool if you like Harry Potter. It's a full length production number by a bunch of teams. Real dancing - yes!

www.i-am-bored.com . . .
It's in flash media. Sorry no saving....
wow
By heidita Comments: 26, member since Sun Oct 30, 2005
On Sun Nov 06, 2005 11:19 AM
Thanks! That's an amazing listing of jazz & other dance styles on the web!
On Sun Nov 06, 2005 01:38 PM
Hi heidita,

I don't normally respond to too many posts on this thread - but seeing that this is your first dance net post.

WELCOME ABOARD!

Hope you enjoy being a member here.

JAn
re: Dance Video Clips -Find links here :-) (karma: 1)
By freckledancer Comments: 86, member since Tue Sep 27, 2005
On Mon Nov 07, 2005 08:36 AM
Thanks!!
There are loads of great video clip here!

This is a lovely ballet video clip
If you love dance you have to see it!!!

www.svenbudelmann.de . . .
By DancinDvine Comments: 69, member since Thu Sep 09, 2004
On Sun Nov 13, 2005 06:35 PM
Good post!
By pianoforte Comments: 334, member since Tue Mar 22, 2005
On Tue Nov 15, 2005 05:55 AM
Thanks. Good colection:)
On Tue Nov 15, 2005 09:03 AM
freckledancer that link was awesome! beautiful! I've just set my computer to run it over and over again. Not only is it beautiful - it bring culture right into your home. I loved that!

Sorry I haven't been gathering clips as much lately. I've been working my little fingers to the bone here lately. But I'll catch back up. IN the mean time.

Xtina_bebe here on dance net is showing off her studios new clips on their homepage. It's nice!~ BoJangles (art of Dance) www.gobojangles.com

University of West Indies at St. Augustine, Trinidad.
Girl group "hip hop" sta.uwi.edu . . . Not to Bad.

4 dudes battling www.kyopo.de . . . I liked the 2nd and 4th guy the best. Filmed under a red flashing light. But still some nice nice steps...for the serious buffed out. I'd kill my self doing the tricks these guys do.

JUST FOR KICKS AND GIGGLES... When you are really bored.

Celtic: www.footbag.org . . . This guy does a celtic dance and uses a hacky sack too. Watch his feet!
Off Jazz - Looking around the site more - cross post
On Wed Nov 16, 2005 08:46 AM
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2005-11-16 09:21:59
Alot of people have problems mauvering around this site - so I'll help you out a bit. Culture it's so awesome to step out side our little soda boxes...

www.offjazz.com . . .
Check out these two videos' - they aren't on the same page. These are a couple years old - but still very nice. These are the full lenght <b>solo videos. Very nice.</b>

Here is one of the new instructor videos from a class: (I'd like to see this one after it was rehersed about a month or so) www.offjazz.com . . .

Older teachers: www.offjazz.com . . .
www.offjazz.com . . .

<b>Hottie Teacher Alert!</b> : www.offjazz.com . . .
www.offjazz.com . . .

And of course the MAN himself: (Loringett) www.offjazz.com . . .
www.offjazz.com . . .
www.offjazz.com . . .

And finally: The dance company www.offjazz.com . . .

I've been watching his videos for years. He speaks english too, so he is really good about returning e-mail questions, should you want to contact him.

I keep hoping he will put up some of the dance teams performance videos like he used to do in the past. He took a lot of them down. They were really nice too. I know times change. What you see here is the dance classes - but the dance company is excellent. I keep watching for that to happen.

You really have to move around on the site. Don't be afraid to check on the foreign language links for videos - that is where I find alot some times. He usually updates in quarters - but not always.

We probably all thought modern dance was strange when we first experienced it. This is the first site I ever went to - when looking for clips. This is before Show Stoppers and Hall of Fame crashed the party so to speak. There are kid video's on there - but it's pretty much an adult environment. I wish I could show you some of his older clips along with some of the dancers that are no longer there now - they were awesome.

It would be really cool to be able to travel to France and dance with his troop. I know that what we see is minor in comparision to the "FULL" picture. He does work with professionals and amatures. I'm sure it would be a delightful challenge. In France!

The one thing about being in a dance class and getting this birds eye view is not to judge the participants. Look instead at the choregraphy they are teaching to FIRST day students. We get spoiled sometimes by these sites that put the polished finished product on our plates. But we all know that WE all look just like those students in those dance class clips. What did you look like your first day. Look beyond that - you're only seeing a draft.

I'm not passing up new choregraphy ideas "I'm open". Off Jazz is my favorite company in the world "can you tell"? :D

MORE VIDEO CLIPS

JAZZ DANCE : nice style routines and variations www.offjazz.com . . .

TAP DANCE: just some basic steps www.offjazz.com . . . <b>THIS IS THE LINK TO THE STOMP VIDEOS TOO!</B>

CANE AND HAT TRICKS: hat and cane tricks www.offjazz.com . . .

BODYDRUMMING: make rhythms with your body www.offjazz.com . . . This is so fun! Oh my gosh!

OFFJAZZ JUNIORS: www.offjazz.com . . . There are some new ones up.

OFFJAZZ DANCE COMPANY: www.offjazz.com . . . <b>Watch Cats! Wow! Beautiful!!!!!!</b>

THE TOP OF THE TAPS: the best tap dancers www.offjazz.com . . . Great amount of history from past legends.

GUMBOOT DANCE www.offjazz.com . . . Culture!

BALE DE RUA www.offjazz.com . . . This has a little bit more of the HIP HOP roots aspect. Check out the back layout twist this one guy does. Video 2.

<b>NEW</b>SPOON & BONES www.offjazz.com . . . I haven't even looked at these yet.
By KatieJayne826 Comments: 24, member since Tue Jun 21, 2005
On Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:35 AM
Good job! Karma for you... this is really great all the videos are really good that i have watched so far. Thanx
Katie
On Fri Nov 25, 2005 09:10 AM
Edited by TEAM_MOM (107102) on 2005-11-25 09:15:47
Belly Dancing "TRIBLE STYLE"
Just for kicks and giggles: I had to list these ladies. They are a troop right here where I live. Actually, one of the dancers is my oldest kid! They are wearing Trible Belly Dancing Coats - they were outside in freezing weather. desertveils.org . . .

SINCE IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON! WE NEED TO GIVE THE CHEERLEADERS A PAT ON THE BACK FOR COMING OUT TOO! GO GIRLS!

Universal Cheer and Dance Association: This is a pretty good one! www.desoto.k12.ms.us . . .

Professional Cheerleaders : The Buccaneers (links to a number of the cheerleaders personal bios - a little dance off in the back ground - mostly bio stuff)
www.buccaneers.com . . .

The Philadelphia Eagles: org-www.philadelphiaeagles.com . . . Ever wonder what a tryout was like? Kind of interesting to watch their try out videos. Links are on the bottom of the page (webcasts). You can really pick out the real dancers. How fast and strong can you pick up this 30 second routine? Check your stuff!

Links to some of the other Cheerleading sites for NFL squads
www.chiff.com . . . AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

Personally, The Denver Bronco Cheerleaders are by far the best when it comes to actually dancing. That's not to say that all the other Pro-cheer squads aren't good. They are. Just that the Bronco Cheerleaders go the extra mile in dance. www.denverbroncos.com . . . the Denver Broncos just won against Dallas on Thanksgiving - the site might be too loaded with traffic - keep checking back to see if you can get in. I'm just across the state line and can't get in. Sooooo....
By Dancin4years Comments: 20, member since Fri Nov 04, 2005
On Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:54 PM
thanx soooo much I love looking at dance videos!!!!
Thanks again,
dancin4years
Page:
Page 3 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

ReplySendWatch