Forum: France / France - General

Am I the only one?
By Dance_Addict_16member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Apr 10, 2005 05:11 AM

I was just wondering if I am the only one who is so crazy about France. i am going to France this summer and I can't wait.
France for me is paradice!
J'adore la France beaucoup je veux habiter en France dans l'avenir.
I wish I spoke French fluently. It is the best language ever!

13 Replies to Am I the only one?

re: Am I the only one?
By Carabosse
On Tue Apr 12, 2005 02:04 AM
I wouldn't say i was crazy about France but i do like visiting the country,nipping over on Eurostar...nothing better! Where is it you are going?
Espoir vous avez un beau voyage.
I don't speak the language fluently,i get by...but it gets better every time i speak it!
By mintymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:07 AM
Hi ; I'm French
Where are you going this summer ? do you intend to take ballet classes ? aRE you english or american ?
Am I the only one?
On Sun Apr 17, 2005 04:35 AM
I am going to Lyon. Unfortunately I am not going to take ballet classes. I am just going to learn the language better.
I am english, but I wish I was French!.
Minty you are soooo lucky you are french! Do you do ballet? I do, I have been doing ballet for about 7 years.
On Sun Apr 17, 2005 08:49 AM
lots of time I wish I was english ... Yes I've been doing ballet for about two years and a half (I begun late, I'm 26) ; Lyon is a beautiful town , but they doi have an accent ; are you going in a school, in a family... ?
By Etoile_Filantemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed Apr 20, 2005 05:14 AM
Minty, i don't agree, they don't have such an accent in Lyon.. actually i never noticed, it's a soft one, not as significant as south east or south West one

I'm french too, and yu are right, it's a beautiful country, i hope you'll be able to visit it when yuo are here :D
By TumblinCutie
On Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:44 AM
Hey I'm an American student studying French!

So I'd love to chat with you guys through this board or PM-ing to practice my french!

Je ne parle pas bien le francais, mais je l'etudie. Tu connais les chateaux de Loire? Je veux les visiter! Ils sont tres beaux!

Je regrette que mon francais n'est pas bien! J'ai etudie le francais depuis deux ans. D'accord. PM moi si tu veut parler!

Olivia
On Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:31 AM
salut !
je suis prête à discuter avec toi si tu veux . Je suis parisienne, et j'étudie l'anglais à l'université pour ma thèse; je fais de la danse classique depuis trois ans, et j'ai fait six ans de "danses à deux"
et toi ?
Am I the only one?
On Sun May 01, 2005 01:53 AM
You shouldn't wish you were english! French are the BEST!. I am english and trust me, I don't find anything special about it!.
i am going to stay in a school. I am 100% sure that i'd love france so much that I won't want to leave!
By Sadie_Mag_Tanzenmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Wed May 11, 2005 09:22 AM
heya im welsh studying french.ive been studying it for 5 years now, i love it! Its a lovely language. Ive been to France 4 times,im going again in July this year-cant wait.

lv sadie xxx
By Mcginghunnie
On Tue May 17, 2005 03:55 PM
I'm American, and am studying French. I love the language and the culture, and wish I could visit it sometime! I'm sure it would be amazing!
By DaNcIn_BaBeE
On Fri Jul 01, 2005 04:05 AM
salut !

My Dad is french so i go to France all the time (half my family is over there). I used to speak some french but as high school came i forgot and there were no french classes :( I'll have to get my dad to teach me again! Of all the places ive been to around the world, France is my favourite! I LOVE IT!! I'll be coming to visit you soon!
By joyfuldawnses
On Tue Jul 05, 2005 07:15 PM
J'aimne le francais! I wish could truly speak it. I am minoring because I love the language. Sut mae
By Coppelia_ella
On Wed Aug 03, 2005 09:25 AM
Hi!
i'm french too living in lyon but right now im studying in England and i must say i don't really understand your fascination for france ,there are so many places i'd rather go than visiting my own country!And for dance addict 16 i can tell you that ,however, Lyon is really a nice place to stay and i hope you'll enjoy it!Let me know what you think about it.

ReplySendWatch