Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

HOW DO YOU COMPETE IN HIPHOP?
By HighlandHottie05member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Apr 21, 2005 06:12 PM

Hey, doese anyone know where you go to compete in hiphop? I'm not curently taking hiphop classes but me and my friends are hiphopers:P lol anyways we want to compete and we dont know where to start. Any sites or stuff?

xox tk xox

9 Replies to HOW DO YOU COMPETE IN HIPHOP?

hello!!!
By gemini05
On Tue Apr 26, 2005 10:25 AM
hun just go to dance auditions in this site and they will list contest, battles, and auditons for performing or dance companys belive me look there your good ;)
re: HOW DO YOU COMPETE IN HIPHOP?
By all_eyez_on_me
On Thu Apr 28, 2005 07:27 PM
2 compete u must have talent 1st of all when u have that then u must have the attuitde go and look 4 competetions in ur local area then travel 2 c what ur up aganist taking classes will help u a lil but if u grew up dancing wit no insrtuctions u got it made 4 u do local cuz u cant go up agansit what i got and i pack so hard when i hit matrix u b like damnnnnnn lol

email: int_hb_savs_inc_fantasygirlnc@yahoo.com
re: HOW DO YOU COMPETE IN HIPHOP? (karma: 1)
By TrippyJing
On Thu Apr 28, 2005 08:43 PM
To compete, you need proper spelling and grammer. The End.
By crunchyPremium member
On Thu Apr 28, 2005 09:04 PM
^Here here, TrippyJing
By PihPoh
On Mon Jun 27, 2005 09:18 AM
Removed by glitterfairy (42646) on 2005-06-27 17:50:10 pointless post.
What's hot, we are a new crew blessing the site. and trying to find the hottest crew to battle, who want some?
By Ajaye
On Mon Jun 27, 2005 04:42 PM
Competitions that you can sign up for may be a bit difficult to find, but if your just lookin to battle find the nearest hiphop spot. you should find a crew to battle somewhere. It all depends on where you live and what styles you know.
By dancendiva32290
On Mon Jun 27, 2005 09:41 PM
ok so i do comp. hip-hop! so what you need to do is either sign up for a hip-hop comp. team at a dance studio and then compete with them or you can sign up at comp. websites. but if you are going to do that then you got to be good!
Compete in Hip Hop
By Jjuswants2dance
On Tue Jun 28, 2005 08:46 AM
Alot of dance studio offer competition hip hop classes. I have been competing in hip hop for about 4 years now and over all dance competitions since I was 5 . Good luck
By TapslapnHiphoper
On Mon Jul 18, 2005 03:10 AM
:OTheres lots of interesting ways you can join hip hop groups or class training for competitions...If your good..then i would advize to get all ur money saved up caz ur gonna need it for competitions entry fees and or costumes...or if u want to start of small join hip-hop performance groups ..look in phone book under dance....or better yet move to Los Angelos!!!!

ReplySendWatch