Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

Ciara 1, 2 step choreography
By hiphoplvr88880
On Sun May 01, 2005 06:06 PM
Moved to Choreography:Pop by glitterfairy (42646) on 2005-05-13 05:04:06 moved to appropriate forum

Does anyone have the actual Choreography from Ciara's 1, 2 Step Music Video? I really need it to teach to my hip-hop class.

8 Replies to Ciara 1, 2 step choreography

1,2,step
By lilmizfreestyle
On Mon May 02, 2005 02:49 PM
Edited by lilmizfreestyle (129365) on 2005-05-02 14:51:25
Edited by lilmizfreestyle (129365) on 2005-05-02 14:51:43
its just like step ball change step,step ball change step if you watch the video pratice, that when you watch it! and you'll get it
re: Ciara 1, 2 step choreography
By abercrombie22
On Mon May 02, 2005 04:13 PM
hey!

first, download the video and study it carefully!

i kno how to do it..but its hard to explain in words! lol but i'll try -

you step out to the right..stay there for a bit while slightly sliding your right foot in. that should hold for the entire count during the chorus part "everybody..."

on "..one.." cross your left foot back directly behind your right, then quickly step OUT with your right on "..two.."

on "..step..", raise your left leg at the knee and kinda do a stomping motion with out actually hitting the floor.

after that, step out with your left and do the moves again only using the other foot! it's easy to figure out and it's fun to do cuz it juss flows after awhile.

hope that helps!
ciara
By LQsdancer04
On Wed May 11, 2005 06:17 PM
you could try to watch the video alot and it could help you.
By chaine_boimember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed May 11, 2005 08:42 PM
I have never seen the video but I feel obligated to reply because this song has such a cool beat and I am currently listening to it. In dance class at my school, our dance teacher has a really fun dance routine for this song. Here is how it goes:
kick pas de bourre (front cross), kick pas de bourre, kick togethor out (in 2nd) in (1st), repeat with other leg, stamp stamp (in first) out, repeat, shift (shift the upper body right) shift (left), shift (right) shift (left), jump (still in 2nd) cross (right foot), turn; [repeat whole excercise]
hope you like this, and feel free to add a turn on the "stamp stamp outs".
By sophiechick
On Thu May 12, 2005 02:00 PM
watch the vid loads and im sure you will get it!! although saying that i have tried and its not as easy as it looks! luv sophie x
1,2 step
By dell31
On Thu May 12, 2005 07:25 PM
Wow its neat how you all can do that. so acuratly describe dance steps . its like writeing down directions on how to tie a shoe.
You all are good.
By DFSI_dancer09member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun May 15, 2005 02:45 PM
thank you so much. I've been waiting for that. Thanks again you've really helped me!
By jidder_bug_dance
On Wed May 25, 2005 12:56 AM
hey there, I love this dance and have been trying to get it for the past few weeks. I share what I have so far if you like.

Okay on "Supersonic" Have your hands on your hips..a little lower and take your right leg and kind of kick it over to the right in a slow type motion. You should land with your legs a bit more than shoulders length apart. then send a bit of a wave (Hypnotic) through your upper body and ending in your arms.
Bend your kneed and face them apart. stick out your right elbow and then raise your left arm into the air then in a smooth action bring your left leg across, sort of sweeping infront of you. All of this should end on "Funky fresh".

Okay this next part I only watched her arms so I don't know the leg movements. You might have to watch the video to understand it.

1-2
Through your right arm out in like a snapping motion but not so much of a snap. Kind of bring it back in.

3-4
Do the same with your left.

5-6
Take your right arm and in what is a bit of a jerking move hit (don't actualy) your right shoulder and then infront of your right hip...

Small pause...jult your body on "Chest"

If you want anymore I might be able to help you! :)

ReplySendWatch