Forum: Gym / Rhythmic Gymnastics

Please, don't post mutiple posts of single pictures!
By expressione
On Sun May 01, 2005 10:01 PM
Made sticky by glitterfairy (42646) on 2005-05-08 07:15:11 :)

I don't know about you, but it seems this board's getting clogged up by pictures that come one-by-one in different threads.
Maybe we could put many pictures into one thread instead? That makes it easier to view and well, doesn't clog up the board so much.

9 Replies to Please, don't post mutiple posts of single pictures!

re: Please, don't post mutiple posts of single pictures!
By Altruisticgirl
On Mon May 02, 2005 05:31 AM
I'm in support of this!! :)
By AnjieAngel
On Mon May 02, 2005 06:34 AM
yes, we have "Gym photos - members and others" for that.. Of course we want to see your pictures, and pictures of flexible girls.. but I would like to remind you that this isn't a contortionist board, so those photos should go on the Stretching photos board.. i haven't replied to almost anything the last week because all i see is pictures of contortionists, and I don't find that has much to do with RG..
By expressione
On Mon May 02, 2005 08:33 AM
^ I agree.

It's all contortion and discussing 270 degree oversplits, her hips aren't square, blahblah.

What happened to RHYTHMIC GYMNASTICS?
By GymLovermember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed May 04, 2005 05:17 AM
There should be something like a Kazakova board. The last two weeks every single picture was a kazakova picture... with occiasionally one of Sudakova showing of her flexibility. I don't have anything against these pictures as I collect them anyways but it would be nice if they were at least all posted in one topic. Comments are all the same anyway: wow great pose wow who is she
can any one tell me
By safrout2020
On Wed May 04, 2005 05:35 AM
can any one tell me how to post multiple images in one post?
By expressione
On Sat May 07, 2005 08:25 AM
Okaay. Bother, I really don't feel like typing it all out. Go to any board, especially the Ballet Photos boards and you'll see the stickies on top that give instructions on how to do so.
On Sat May 07, 2005 10:33 AM
Just a little effort people. If you want them to post multiple pics in one post you also have to explain how to do so.

The easiest method is:

www.imageshack.us

upload your pictures from your harddisk on imageshack. When you did that you have different possibilities:

example with a random image:

Thumbnail for forums (1) (which I think is the best solution as it's small and you can see a picture already anyway before opening the link)
Image hotlink - 'http://img184.echo.cx/img184/4958/inesgomespor2004euros1byintlgy.th.jpg'

Direct link to image:
img184.echo.cx . . .

or direct link to image but then add [IMG]the link[/IMG] (you have to type those things yourself), This is nice if the pictures aren't too big. If they are big it just becomes a mess so then you are better off with the thumbnails.
Image hotlink - 'http://img184.echo.cx/img184/4958/inesgomespor2004euros1byintlgy.jpg'
On Sat May 07, 2005 10:39 AM
Edited by GymLover (82579) on 2005-05-07 10:40:25
Edited by GymLover (82579) on 2005-05-07 10:40:58
And a second option:

www.photobucket.com

but then you need to register first.

when done that you can create your own albums by uploading pictures from your computer or simply adding from other websites.

When uploaded you get three options:
url: img.photobucket.com . . .
tag: which doesn't work so don't bother using it
img: Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/gymlover/Liayssan2004RusNats8-byEugeneR.bmp'

Or you could just create a public album and direct people to your album:
> click on ACCOUNT OPTIONS (top of the screen in your album)
> make public YES (or keep it no and give your password it's your choice)
> and copy the location link in your message
By expressione
On Tue May 10, 2005 08:51 AM
Thanks GymLover. Hmm I feel rather lazy. Sorry heh.

ReplySendWatch