Forum: Arts / Poetry

Poetry
Please limit yourselves to two posts a day per forum (karma: 3)
By alleycatmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 8306, member since Mon Apr 01, 2002
On Sat May 14, 2005 01:48 PM

Since this is a forum that is not very trafficed, but is still a place where many would like to get comments on, please don't make more than 2 new posts a day. Why not spend some time commenting on other peoples poems instead, or post several poems in one post, to save some room?

If you don't want other people flooding the boards, pushing your poem off the first page, don't do it to them either.

-alleycat

7 Replies to Please limit yourselves to two posts a day per forum

re: Please limit yourselves to two posts a day per forum
By NeoSoulchildmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1488, member since Sun Dec 26, 2004
On Sat May 14, 2005 03:40 PM
Thank you, alleycat. I like everyone's poems, and I know how it is when your creative juices is flowing, but you should be respectful for other people's creativity. I wrote a poem, and it's already at the bottom of the page, because someone posted seven poems. These are very good poems, but please leave some room for comments.

I love you all! ;)
By Pwincess Comments: 963, member since Mon Oct 25, 2004
On Sun May 15, 2005 09:08 AM
thanks!
finally a real post on flooding!
i posted something to ask people not to but no one bothered replying except two people so hopefully people will listen to you more and this board will be a fairer place!
thanks
xxx
By AdorableNerdmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1362, member since Sun Nov 24, 2002
On Fri May 20, 2005 10:28 AM
hello. Sorry alley. When i first descovered this page i got excited. Someone accused me of flooding the boards. I did keep my poems at two a day or three then. Now i will make sure i do not post too much. I didn't really "flood the boards" as no one else was writing any poems ... well - not a lot of people were anyway. It looked like i had written LOADS but it wasnt actually the case.
LuCy
By xox_dance_xox Comments: 115, member since Tue Mar 22, 2005
On Thu Jun 02, 2005 06:02 PM
thank you thank you thank you! My poem was once at the top, but a couple minutes later, there was loads of poems writen by the same person! It made me sorta mad because then no one could see your very own poem, that you spent time on!

thank you... Love Keekee
By XOX_Toe_Pick_XOX Comments: 26, member since Sun Mar 27, 2005
On Sat Jun 04, 2005 01:03 AM
yeah.. I just saw this girls poems, there good, but she's putting to much of hers, that no one else gets a chance to even show their work! Please post only 2 poems per day and let some other people have a chance!

thank you
By lacey_graham69 Comments: 370, member since Wed Jul 07, 2004
On Sun Jun 12, 2005 11:59 AM
Hey. Thanks! I love reading other people's poems but when you post several times at once it gets to be too much...
By houndrfriendPremium member Comments: 636, member since Mon Aug 16, 2004
On Wed Jan 21, 2009 01:30 PM
If you think you poem got pushed off too soo,why not post it again?

ReplySendWatch