Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

I Really really weeeeelyyyy need the chorogrphy to the dance 1,2 step CIARRA!
By jidder_bug_dance
On Thu May 26, 2005 07:58 AM

Hey there, I know some of the choreography but I need some help with it. I have like 2/5 of it. Anyone got some?

9 Replies to I Really really weeeeelyyyy need the chorogrphy to the dance 1,2 step CIARRA!

re: I Really really weeeeelyyyy need the chorogrphy to the dance 1,2 step CIARRA!
By Odancer234875
On Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:11 AM
our team just did a dance to this song and it was really cute! we did alot of "pumping" lol and we also did alot of floor work and alot of fast foot work. I hope this comes in handy!
re: I Really really weeeeelyyyy need the chorogrphy to the dance 1,2 step CIARRA!
By LadyTwinkleToes
On Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:32 PM
I can only suggest watchin to video and learnin it that way
i have been doin the same thing and i knew the 1 2 step section off by heart, jus tryna get to grips with the section where missy comes in, and they're both in the studio togetha
By BadaylaPremium member
On Tue Jun 21, 2005 05:19 PM
what do you need?
i know!!!!
By watchmeshake4u31
On Wed Jun 22, 2005 01:58 PM
Hey

i have exactly what your looking for. Me and my little sister made this up about two months ago it took one day. Then I went to school and taught seven of my friends how to do it and they all learned with in two days (we practiced in the hallways, in homeroom, in the locker room, ect. If you would like to find out more about this rutiene private message me and I will send you all of the details. Also anytime you need me to help u with a song any song I'm here.
By paige4dance
On Wed Jun 22, 2005 03:37 PM
hi
i like to help u
but i havent got
a copy of cira
12step
but i love her
love paige
By dunrougeardent
On Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:38 AM
watch, could you send me the 1,2 step choreo, pleeeeease
By pink_disco_danca
On Mon Jul 18, 2005 09:34 AM
i know the actual 1-2 step part of the dance,(well ive watched and at least i think i do, but even if it isnt quite correct it still looks good) but its sorta hard to explain i will try though:

1.step over (asthough over somthing) with your right foot, but only moving the right foot.
2.step your left foot behind your right puting your weight into your left.
3. put your weight into your right and take your left foot off the ground
4.move your left foot more to the left and put your heel down, foot up and put weight into both the right foot(stays where it was) and the heel.

okay i tryed explaining as best as possible, if you want me to make any choreography up for you for any song just email me
natashajadeallred(@)ntlworld(.)com (remove brackets)and tell me the song title and artist if possible!
By j_kaHz
On Wed Aug 31, 2005 01:51 AM
im doing this song for my school idol (like american/australian etc. idol) we've got some kicking in it, pumping and sudden jumps. we're almost finished (well actually no we arent, any suggestions for the chorus? you know "rock it dont stop it" that part)
By KrissiSue03member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:50 AM
If you really want the choreography to 1,2 step by Ciara then get Ciara's DVD that has all of her videos. It also includes making of the video for "Oh", behind the scenes for "goodies" and Ciara herself teaches her special "1,2 step" footwork! it's awesome, I love the DVD. you should get it!

Krissi

ReplySendWatch