Forum: Arts / Emotions

In Honour of the class of 2005 ....School's out ! how do you feel about being finished with school!!
By hylndlasmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun May 29, 2005 11:09 PM
Made unsticky by hylndlas (107168) on 2005-06-14 11:50:38 new emotion

Even if you are not done yet another year is over....show use how you feel....relieved, tired, sad, happy?

Those of us old farts that graduated years ago....drag out that old cap and gown or letter Jacket and reminisce on days long gone.

Congrats 2005! YOU DID IT!

7 Replies to In Honour of the class of 2005 ....School's out ! how do you feel about being finished with school!!

re: In Honour of the class of 2005 ....School's out ! how do you feel about being finished with scho
By baby_liyahmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jun 05, 2005 05:26 PM
I'm so excited, but also scared to death!! I really don't want to leave the comfortand familiarity of high school yet.
re: In Honour of the class of 2005 ....School's out ! how do you feel about being finished with scho
By iliahmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Jun 05, 2005 06:09 PM
I have two more years to go. I'm only in 10th grade.

Anyways, I feel...relieved that this year's almost over for me. I'm sure by the end of finals, I can say that with a "w00t!"

Right now I'm just cramming for the finals and the last choir concert, and hoping that I did well on the SAT IIs.

~fairy
By odile_odettemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jun 06, 2005 02:36 PM
I left half way through the year because I had all the grades I needed for uni, and senior year was turning out to be a waste of time. To be honest, it never bothered me leaving. I had got used to hardly going to school, so it was not a new situation! But yeh, its weird, 13 years of school over!
By KaseyLynn
On Mon Jun 06, 2005 02:41 PM
It is sad, but completely exciting at the same time.

I am with the others though. I am a little scared to go on to college. I am not sure what to do with my newfound adulthood.

Kasey Lynn
By passi0nate
On Thu Jun 16, 2005 10:35 PM
Removed by imadanseur (79325) on 2005-06-20 20:43:33 Please do not post in all capital letters. It is considered shouthing.
I AM SO EXCITED TO BE OUT! HIGH SCHOOL WAS JUST A BIG WASTE OF TIME FOR ME!!! ALL I WOULD DO WAS SIT IN CLASS AND MAKE UP DANCES IN MY HEAD OR TAP UNDERNEATH MY DESK OR COME UP WITH BARRE COMBINATIONS FOR THE CLASSES I TEACH! NOW I CAN LOOK FORWARD TO GOING TO NEW YORK!!!!
By dancignbrittni
On Fri Jul 22, 2005 07:46 PM
I am not scared to go to college I am actually excited!!!!!
By dancelover08
On Thu Aug 25, 2005 06:50 PM
I got out of 8th grade so 4 more years for me. Just started high school...Good luck in college and (a really late) Congrats!

ReplySendWatch