Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

crews in baltimore?
By MHSdancer06
On Mon May 30, 2005 08:25 PM

the title is self explanatory... does anyone know of any crews in baltimore (maryland) or anywhere in md? just wanted to know,
*amanda

4 Replies to crews in baltimore?

re: crews in baltimore?
By jimmy1200
On Sat Jun 04, 2005 09:00 AM
i live in glen burnie, and i know of no crews. i got a squad a roll with when i hit power plant, but we arent making choreography outside of the club. i like to roll solo anyways. if im doing choreography, im getting paid, hmph!
By aznbreakerkwok
On Sun Jun 26, 2005 02:44 PM
Hmmm I guess that depends on what kind of crew you mean. Hip hop choreography crews the main one I know of is Cultureshock which is actually in DC. There are plenty of Bboy crews in the area though, I think Cab Crew reps for Baltimore, Fushion Force Crew is somewhere in Columbia, AWR and Lionz of Zion are in the DC/MD area.
By PihPoh
On Mon Jun 27, 2005 07:36 AM
Removed by glitterfairy (42646) on 2005-06-27 17:55:23 Pointless post with nothing to add to discussion at hand.
What's hot, we are a new crew blessing the site. and trying to find the hottest crew to battle, who want some?
By born2dance451
On Thu Aug 04, 2005 08:10 PM
I live in hereford(half hour north of baltimore), and i dont do hip hop, but i asked my friend who does do it if she knew of any, and she doesn't. Sry i'm no help.

ReplySendWatch