Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

OH! BY CIARA NEED CHOREOGRAPHY!!!!
By pebblez0216
On Tue May 31, 2005 02:29 PM

Ok, my group and i are going to be performing Oh by ciara on june 11 and we need a choreography for that song. i used to make up all our routines with the group, but we kinda ran out of ideas already, and we're getting tired of making it up. can somebody PLEASE make up a choreography for this song and email it to me at: pebblez0216@yahoo.com also, if u want, add me to ur buddy list on AIM, my sn is pebblez021692...thnx guys!

1 Replies to OH! BY CIARA NEED CHOREOGRAPHY!!!!

I got it
By watchmeshake4u31
On Wed Jun 22, 2005 02:47 PM
start off with bending your knees taking your hands and doing the ilove u sign upside down kepp doing until this is where it stays crunk when its say that you pop your butt while going down and keep doing it until she says white tees nikes swing your hips from side to side really hard slowly until they got them fellew looking when you she starts that move to the ground and back up slowly until shes thats when i say no when she says that move your pointie finger from side to side when she says what fo you do you you dont know me sign by TI. For shawty cant handle this Ciara got that fire like OH pop your but while she says that then she goes *oh round here we riding slow do the park it like its hot slowly ( like moving a steering wheel)
For keep it gutta u should know move up and down by bending your knees while doing the u dont know me sign by ti then repeat from the star right befor oh . then start form the very begining until the ludicris part.
Slowly do the TI thing while moving up and down until Luda says flick Flick Flcik Flick Flick when he says that swing your hips from side to side then do the TI thing while moving up and down until Luda says hit hit hit hit hit while he says that swing your hips sharply from side to side From here you can think of what to do but after luda is dun just do *oh round here we riding slow do the park it like its hot slowly ( like moving a steering wheel)For keep it gutta u should know move up and down by bending your knees while doing the u dont know me sign by ti then repeat from the star right befor oh .

ReplySendWatch