Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

I love rock and roll choreography
By hawkeye_babe
On Tue May 31, 2005 04:48 PM

hey everyone.
i was just wondering if anyone had any choreogaphy to this song sung by britney spears. I really like it and need some help makin a routine to this song.
Emily

6 Replies to I love rock and roll choreography

re: I love rock and roll choreography
By GlamaPuss
On Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:11 AM
how hard should the moves be? like, how experienced are you, can you do a split, posy turn, and other similar moves? because I can think of a few steps...
By hawkeye_babe
On Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:00 AM
im probably classified in the intermidiete catagory for experience. I ca do the splits and all that good stuff, but i have no idea what a posy turn is. lol! Anyway.....if you could think of a few moves....that would be great!
Emily
a few good moves
By annietuude
On Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:26 PM
I also liked that song and at first i was like what can i do with this. Props are always good especially for intermediates becuse it gives you more things to do and moves to play around with. I used a chair. You do leaps off it or lean back kicks. sitting turns and if it is for and older group you can even do some leg work work or sit on it with your legs up and do a foward lean with your body and even throw in some ground work. But always keep in mind the age group you are working with and who your audience is. Hope this helps you.
By SoccerJock
On Fri Jul 08, 2005 04:34 PM
Just a random comment...for reference purposes...the song was originally sung by Joan Jett...and personally I prefer that version because it rocks a bit harder...but yeah, thought ya'll should know.
By pink_disco_danca
On Sun Jul 17, 2005 04:33 AM
i think this song is a great song to use, it has a nice slow-ish yet funky beat, leaving you the time to use props too, i recomend alot of step - like moves and arm moves, swings of the head and moves around a table/chair.

email me on natashajadeallred(at)ntlworld(dot)com (please replace the (at) ans (dot) with a @ and . please)
and i will happily make up a dance for you and explain as much as possible, and if anyone would like any dance to be choreographed just email me your name, your user name and the song title and artist and i will try my best!
By terrysmiff
On Thu Sep 01, 2005 02:25 PM
hey, do you have moves for switch by will smith? Thanks

ReplySendWatch