Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

Page:
Page 1 of 2: 1 2
girls cant rock! and stop battling everyone who can dance!
By jimmy1200
On Sat Jun 04, 2005 09:07 AM

i have yet to see a girl who can rock. other than on style2ouf. whats good? girls need to step they game up. they got it good. they can rock like a dude or get real feminine without any backfire. a dude can do it for laughs, just to be a character, but unless your a little loose in the wrist, you wont see to many guys shaking it like a girl. ladies step your game up! thats right, i said it.

stop battling someone just because they can rock. just rock with them, dont always try to intiate a freaking battle. we just look at dudes real dumb when the do that in the club now, because 90 percent of the time, THEYRE GARBAGE!. i just think its weird to just run up on them and interupt them with an innane battle, when you could just be cool and participate, but i wont turn anyone down.(makes evil face)

31 Replies to girls cant rock! and stop battling everyone who can dance!

re: girls cant rock! and stop battling everyone who can dance! (karma: 1)
By iH0p
On Sat Jun 04, 2005 09:30 AM
i'm not sure whether or not to be pissed or to sympathize... yea i know a lot of girls think they can dance and then can't really.. i know a lot of girls will try to call someone out with booty shaking and that chicken head crap... but some guys are just as idiotic too.. touching in a battle, shoving or smacking people on the foreheads.. and then they start doing some whack c-walking and then think they're so great.

girls can't rock??? wth is that.. i know plenty of girls that could rock you to a pulp.

ihop
re: girls cant rock! and stop battling everyone who can dance!
By Invent
On Sat Jun 04, 2005 10:05 AM
My thoughts are the same as iH0p... I dont know whether to want to whoop you or praise you...
But I'll leave the whooping to the ladies and the praising to people who dont know their crap.
Invent
By dwynwenmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jun 06, 2005 07:42 AM
Edited by dwynwen (82719) on 2005-06-06 07:41:07
This is sexist!
Girls can so rock better than boys!

erinx
By UConnDavemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jun 06, 2005 04:15 PM
"This is sexist!
Girls can so rock better than boys! erinx"

and you are saying that is not sexist? what you said there was totally hypocritical.

anyways back a more intelligent level...i definitly know a lot of girls that could rock just as good some even better than most guys i know. so you cant judge all girls based on the dancing that you see in the club or at parties. so realize that what you are saying there is based on a very small sample size and maybe you should reconsider your opinions on others before you speak.

kthanks.
By LILCIARA
On Mon Jun 06, 2005 06:57 PM
Removed by MIClogger (28613) on 2005-06-09 23:09:35 please do not type in all capitol letters
GIRLS CAN ROCK..NO DOUBT
On Mon Jun 06, 2005 07:30 PM
i think if people are to post... please leave something intelligent or worthwhile, i seriously hate reading through threads that have opinion based responses with no support.
By Invent
On Mon Jun 06, 2005 08:12 PM
UConn...
please apply for the "Hip-hop- Advanced" section.

It is deidcated to intelligent discussions on hip-hop and advanced knowledge.
Invent
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:20 AM
Edited by UConnDave (100360) on 2005-06-07 10:18:07
invent i dont know if my criteria is ample material to apply for the hip hop advanced section though.
By AyDee
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:44 AM
pshawww of course you have ample material. cause i said so. hahaha.

AyDee formerly known as UconnDave.
By Invent
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:13 AM
Aydee... its based on knowledge and beliefs... plus you are an established member of the hip-hop boards.

Also... just say I recommened you ;)
Invent
By AyDee
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:18 AM
yo invent whats ur aim or msn name?
By Invent
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:57 AM
AIM: watchinventpop
I dont use msn... although i have it..
Invent

PS- If anyone else just IMs me becuase you just wanted to say "hi" because you "found" my aim in this post... I will track your IP, come to your house... and cut off all your fingers so you can't IM me again...
just kidding... but I dont want every little girl on here IMing me.. see the girl in that picture??? That's iH0p...iH0p is my girlfriend... iH0p gets jealous and will beat all you little girls down...
By jimmy1200
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 04:15 PM
boooo . this was a joke post, duh. ive seen girls who could rock. well not here, but in videos and shit. i just thought id try and spice things up a little. calm down, mr intelligent(rolls eyes until they pop out of his head). i dont think alot of girls put as much effort into rocking like some guys do. in general, girls just really dont rock like guys, i think thats a fact, but if you can hang, then join in. i would love to see some sexy girl just come in the circle poppin her ass off.
By Invent
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 04:59 PM
Jimmy... you really have no clue what you're talking about...
Invent
By iH0p
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 08:01 PM
I don't get jealous.... RAWR!!! Jealousy is for insecure people.. and I'm as secure as Jimmy's facts... Which would mean Invent's wearing a sign that says 'beware of ihop'.

Anyways, as far as this--"girls just really dont rock like guys, i think thats a fact"--goes from what I've seen I can easily say, I've seen girls humiliate guys. In terms of events I've been to live... I've watched circles where guys that think they're so hot bust out a couple of... decent but played out moves, and then a girl, like say Beta from the Floor Angels crew, who comes out once, rips apart that floor, and then you never see those guys again. Well actually they all embarrassingly move to the back and form another sadder circle amongst the other embarrassed guys, and then the girls take over the first floor. And I've never seen footwork and power moves as clean or original from any guy before... well, live anyway. In terms of videos on style2ouf, which is apparently all Jimmy's seen, yes the popular footage of Magalie, Pandora, Asiaone, etc etc.

And I've met girls that have been rocking since they were 13 and are still doing it at the age of 36... And Beta's been taking out much older and more experienced guys in battles since she was a wee 11 year old girl. So don't tell me girls don't put as much effort as guys into rocking or rock as well.

You can't make assumptions based on what you haven't seen if you haven't gone around and looked for it. And one dinky club full of freakers "poppin their a's off" and maybe one or two house dancers.... isn't much to base anything on at all.

ihop
By Jahz
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:04 PM
... iHOp doesn't get jealous easy. She's just mean. She puts me down every day. I'm on drugs because of her. kidding.

So wait... to spice things up... this was pointless then... you know that's kind of sad... it's like spamming because you want to annoy people.
By AyDee
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:08 PM
"... iHOp doesn't get jealous easy. She's just mean. She puts me down every day. I'm on drugs because of her. kidding."

yeah she does that to me too, and if its not kidding... shes usually trying to read me like a book. like "you are the type of person that..." lol. iHOP i dislike you... hahahaha. no no jk, i cant say that or invent will shoot me when i practice with him in NYC hahaha.
By iH0p
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:52 PM
everybody picks on iH0p... Oh god, I'm so depressed....
By jimmy1200
On Wed Jun 08, 2005 08:40 AM
booooooo again. lets analyze

You can't make assumptions based on what you haven't seen if you haven't gone around and looked for it. And one dinky club full of freakers "poppin their a's off" and maybe one or two house dancers.... isn't much to base anything on at all.... (thats your quote)

1)ive been to many clubs in the baltimore/dc area and i still have some more to go too, so YOUR ASSUMPTION that i havent been anywhere is completely innane, because you know NOTHING!. hmph

2)i cant make assumptions based on what i havent seen? booooooo. im not traveling the states to find a girl who can rock, but from what ive seen on the net and what ive seen here, and the general attitude of girls in the 21st century. i would say that they GENERALLY cant rock like guys. key word is "generally".

so basically, you coming at me like you did was pointless. "i know girls who have been rocking for 20+ years". so, and i dont, your point being. ive known dudes who have been rocking for a minute.

style2ouf.com provides probably the most extensive library of dance videos out there. there up to like a 100 vids. ive got a few movies outside of that website that ive bought myself, but not many.
screw the sentimental stuff, girls generally cant rock, and those who can, well they get my respect.

girls are puny(sticks out tongue and runs)
By Invent
On Wed Jun 08, 2005 09:10 AM
Dude... Jimmy.... get outside the house...
"I'm going to use innane... because it's an SAT word...and it'll make me sound smart!!"
Your worst assumption so far.

Let me name a few female poppers who can kill it:
Pandora
Lady Tangerine
Aiko
Lady Severine
Ajaar
Magalie
Tapu
Kana
Locking-Q (mainly a locker... but handles her biz...)
Lady Mysterious
Juliet

That's to name a few because frankly... I don't know them all.

I've lived in NYC, Los Angeles and Minnesota. I've gone clubbing in all three places, and I've gone to hip-hop events. I've seen many a locker, bgirl, popper, house dancer... that would all put you to absolute shame... so's you'd never dance again.

I think you need to drag your lazy rear up to NY for the rocksteady reunion. I'll let all the ladies know your coming.

Invent
By bronxxx718
On Wed Jun 08, 2005 03:12 PM
lol its equally..alot of ppl think they can dance..even if they cant they arent gonna say i cant dance..unless its very obvious that they cant lol
By jimmy1200
On Sat Jun 11, 2005 08:51 AM
innane is just a word, nothing more. i have no need to verify my intelligence over the internet, but thanks for picking that out for me.(rolls the hell out of eyes)
ive seen pandora, and she is hot, soooooo your point is. i never said all girls suck, well maybe in my intial post, but that was for fun. i said, "generally speaking, girls arent that hot", they simply dont get into alot of aspects of dancing. poppin, bboyin, housin, etc.. its mainly some reggae copped move or some nice hip and ass movements. which is cool, but im speaking of straight up holding your own in a circle or possibly a battle.
thanks for assuming that i suck at dancing, because i wont bow down and agree to your every comment, or for whatever reason you posted that stupid statement.

ive never said i was the best, but im damn sure not the worst or even good. IM GREAT BIATCH!

(talking trash with that old busted picture as his avatar. boooo )
By Invent
On Sat Jun 11, 2005 09:51 AM
Less... lemme put a picture od someone else as my avatar... instead the person i love...

Dude u are wack.

If you got problems with how girls get down... why dont you teach them instead of act a fool.

Everyone... realize... Jimmy is th epitome of wackness.
Invent
By Invent
On Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:20 PM
Oh...and BTW...
Pandora is one of the hardest poppers (FUNKSTYLISTS) I have EVER met. We had the pleasure of exchanging knowledge with one another.

She'll rip you more A-holes than is produced when 22 is divided by 7.
Invent
Page:
Page 1 of 2: 1 2

ReplySendWatch