Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Page:
Page 1 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 12
Girls & Guys PG-13
The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread (karma: 1)
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Mon Jun 06, 2005 07:23 PM
Made sticky by MIClogger (28613) on 2005-06-06 19:22:18

Ok, y'all.

We're going to put this all in a sticky, and then the next 8.5 trillion times that it gets asked, we can just direct people here.

Please answer the following questions:

1)How old are you currently?

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?

--------

I think that that covers all the angles that we've covered virginity from.

t

289 Replies to The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread

re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread (karma: 2)
By Brittanymember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 15182, member since Thu Aug 22, 2002
On Mon Jun 06, 2005 07:29 PM
*prays she's the first one to reply because that would be rad*

1)How old are you currently? 16

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? N/A

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? Because I haven't found a guy that I think deserves it.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? N/A

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Nope, I would LOVE to give up my virginity, believe me...I have the mind of a man, but that doesn't mean I am just going to give it up to anyone. It's not some huge thing, but it's not something I wanna give to a guy I'll never talk to again.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No. I encourage others to do what is right for them, not for me.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? N/A

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Haha, not that I plan to tell all of ya'll :P Guys are very surprised that I am a virgin...not that it's embarassing..

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Do you wanna take my virginity for me, Theresa?
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread
By Theresamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 34891, member since Wed May 22, 2002
On Mon Jun 06, 2005 07:36 PM
^Yeah, baby!

*arches eyebrow*

How you doin'?

Heh...

<b>1)How old are you currently?</b> 26

<b>2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?</b> 20

<b>3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?</b>

<b>4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?</b> I was young, and dumb, and thought I was in love. I don't regret the decision, but I sure regret the guy. Because now I'm older, still dumb, and I still think I'm in love...but the guys different. :D

<b>5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?</b> No, I don't regret the decision, as I said. But I certainly regret the guy. Oy.

<b>6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?</b> No. Everyone needs to make the choice that's right for them. Just because it was OK for me doesn't make it OK for everybody.

<b>7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?</b> My then boyfriend and I were fooling around in my car, the night that I lost my virginity, and the cops pulled up. He wanted to know if I was OK. I wanted to reply with "Do I look like there's any problem here?"

<b>8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?</b> No.

<b>9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?</b> Nah. I think it kind of covers it.

t
By meeshmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1213, member since Tue Jan 28, 2003
On Mon Jun 06, 2005 08:21 PM
1)How old are you currently? I'm 17 (almost 18 :D! )

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? I was 17

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? N/A

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I lost it because I was drunk, and at the time, thought it was a good idea.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? I don't regret losing it, I regret the person however.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I think everyone has to decided whether or not they are ready, for themselves. Do it when you feel fully comfortable.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Well I have a tongue ring, and at the time it was a Spiderman one, well, me and the guy were both quite intoxicated and as we were having sex, I stopped kissing him for a second, and he gets this goofy look on his face and goes, "Come here Spiderman, where are you?" It was very amusing at the time haha.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? I had a guy break up with me once because I wouldn't sleep with him on Valentine's Day. That sucked.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? It reeeallly hurt. Not saying it hurts everyone, but I was almost in tears it hurt so bad.
By geckow63member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1170, member since Wed Jul 14, 2004
On Mon Jun 06, 2005 08:36 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?n/a

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I haven't found the right guy yet

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No, I haven't regretted not having sex so far.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?I would say that if you truly feel ready to sleep with another person, you love them, and you're willing to take the risks, then by all means. Just be careful with STDs, pregnancy...etc.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?Not really. I'm usually a pretty risky person...ie. I'll be the first to volunteer to play suck and blow or something

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? ermm....not now
By PinUpGirlmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 25878, member since Tue Jul 16, 2002
On Mon Jun 06, 2005 09:28 PM
1)How old are you currently? 20

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 19

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? It was the right time, as cliche as that sounds.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not in the least.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Only if they are mature, responsible, safe, and they care about/respect their partner.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Not really, no.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Again, not really.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? It's a personal choice to wait or not wait. I chose not to.
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread (karma: 1)
By ShearLuxuryPremium member Comments: 1644, member since Sat Jun 26, 2004
On Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:01 PM
Edited by ShearLuxury (97799) on 2005-06-06 23:00:55
Edited by ShearLuxury (97799) on 2005-06-06 23:01:29
My turn! My turn!

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? n/a

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Because I felt I was ready, that it was just another step in my life. It wasn't really such a big choice. Just I was with one of my best guy friends, we knew all about how to be safe, we trusted each other and then it happened.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not at all.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I would encourage anyone to follow what they feel is right for them, and to let absolutely NOBODY try to decide for them. If somebody wants to wait until they're married, I admire that sort of self control. Likewise, if somebody wants to start having sex SAFELY at 12, I won't argue, but as long as they're doing it safely and for themselves.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Haha... not really. It hurt and I was sucking on one of those orange sour Altoids at the time. Suprisingly enough, I still get flashbacks every time I have one.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Nope!

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Yes... BE SAFE AND COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR PARTNER!!! (I know, all caps, but I think everyone will agree that it's super uber important!)

Thanks for posting this, T! I hope it helps everyone...

-shear-

Wow... I'm reading everyone else's post and I feel so... young. Wow.
By Jazztap678 Comments: 133, member since Tue May 03, 2005
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 12:42 PM
1)How old are you currently? 19

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 18

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? We are going to be marrried, and it was the best decision ever for the both of us. It unified us and brought us to whole nother level.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Nope, my parents tried to make me regret it, they don't know that I still don't. Hehe.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I have very stern beliefs, so do my parents, but if you are truely in love, and it wouldn't matter if you did or not, if it wouldn't change anything, then yes. We were very mature about it, think of results that could come from it, being prepared if those results should occur. Just be smart about it. A part of you will ever be lost if you two break up.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Actually, yes, but he'd kill me if I said anything.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Again, for you people out there who haven't yet, BE CAREFUL, BE SMART. Know who you are, what your beliefs are, look into the future, and then make the decision. Don't just do it for the first time for the heck of it.
By puppies_flyPremium member Comments: 2818, member since Sun Jan 16, 2005
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 02:17 PM
1)How old are you currently? 14

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? It was the right time/person/etc.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not at all.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Well I did what I felt was right, so in that way yes, but I wouldnt tell everyone to lose theirs exactly at age 14 or anything.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Don't think so.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Well there is one about not losing it, from before I lost it, but it's a bit personal and very embarassing to some other people. (Funny too!)

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? I was lucky, it didnt hurt much.
By odile_odettemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1996, member since Wed Jul 03, 2002
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 02:37 PM

1)How old are you currently? 17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 16

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Because at that time I thought I was ready for sex. Maybe I wasnt at that time, but I am now.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No, because I learnt from it.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I just encourage others to do what is right for them and not whats right for all their friends because that might not be the same.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? No not really. Just that it wasnt that great.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Nope
By Dancing_EMTmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3466, member since Wed Dec 08, 2004
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 02:58 PM
1)How old are you currently? 21

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 20

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I felt it was the right time with the right person, we are still good friends, no longer a couple though.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not at all, I am glad I waited for the person I shared that moment with.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yes and No, do whats right for YOU, not your boyfriend or girlfriend. If you want to wait until marriage or the right person, good for you! But do whats right for YOU.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Not really

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? It hurt a little bit, but it gets way better with time. And PROTECT YOURSELF. Use condoms AND birth control!!!
By DevStar24 Comments: 73, member since Mon Jun 06, 2005
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 06:21 PM

1)How old are you currently? *15*

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? *n/a*

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? *waiting till i get married*

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? *n/a*

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? *n/a*

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? *of coarse*

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? *n/a*

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? *nope*

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? *nope*
By ILdancer Comments: 442, member since Wed Aug 04, 2004
On Tue Jun 07, 2005 10:38 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? hasn't happened yet

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, how come? I made a promise not to date anyone seriously until after college because there is so much that I want to do after college. I am also very religious and (not preaching here) think of sex as something for someone you are seriously commited to (i.e. no one-night stands for this girl-I probably will wait until marriage) and thus I am still a virgin.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Well, sometimes it seems like a really weird/strange/bad idea right now, but in the long run I think it will be the best for me.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I would encourage everyone to have a plan-not my plan and to stick to it, no matter how hard because I really think you'll have fewer regrets.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? I was at a party with a lot of people from school-including the guy making drinks (he didn't really have a bar, so I didn't give him the title.) He came over to where we were sitting and asked us what we'd like to drink. I thought that I would try a bloody mary. I told the guy and he said that he would gladly make the Virgin Mary (I blame Gilmore Girls for this nickname) a Bloody Mary. He said I'd have to come with him-and so I followed him. Because I totally did not get the meaning behind his joke/insult. That was hard to explain to everyone later!

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
By Reverie Comments: 3357, member since Thu Apr 17, 2003
On Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:02 AM
Edited by Reverie (63155) on 2005-06-09 00:01:22
You're my hero Theresa...can I bake you brownines or make out with you or something to show gratitude?

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 19

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? n/a

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Because I have? You know, I can't say I put a lot of thought into that night, it wasn't marked down in my day planner or anything like that. It just happened.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not at all. Yeah, the situation was far from the norm or ideal of a girl's first time, but I wouldn't trade it in for the world.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I can't make any decisions for anyone but myself. However, I don't wildly recommend doing what I did, sleeping with someone whom I was not (and am not) in a relationship with, in a more undefined setting. It takes a lot of self-control and deliberate decision making not to let it go "bad" and have people end up hurt or confused. Luckily, I had that and he and I are great friends to this day.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Not that night. The next time though...the bed broke. Whoops.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? n/a

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Okay, I'll admit it...there actually IS a secret I've Had Sex Therefore I Kick Ass club here on DDN. I might as well let y'all know ;)
By Zynthia Comments: 3335, member since Mon Jan 03, 2005
On Thu Jun 09, 2005 01:37 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?-

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I am waiting until I marry that special person.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?-

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No at all, I couldn't be happier!

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I respect other people's choices, but I feel what I choose is right for me, and therefore I would not force it upon anyone, but I would encourage it, to the people I love and care about, and even others.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?---

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?---

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? I would perfer not to.
By celestia836 Comments: 2006, member since Tue Dec 02, 2003
On Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:44 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? n/a

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I haven't found the right person and I'm almost positive that I wouldn't be able to deal with any life-changing outcomes that may result from having sex now

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? n/a

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not in the least.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Well, don't follow in my footsteps if it's not right for you, but make sure that you are prepared to deal with any consequence of sex.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? n/a

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Mmmm... nope. :)

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Nope.
By Emmamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6898, member since Mon Nov 29, 2004
On Fri Jun 10, 2005 04:08 AM

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I don't want to until I'm at least in a relationship for a number of months. Also, I'm a catholic, but I don't believe some of their teachings fully.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not in the slightest.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? As far as not jumping into bed with a random, yes, but whatever works for you, maybe you want to sleep with someone you really like after a week, I'm not going to stop you.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? No, I like to tell people with an innocent look on my face, but a twinkle in my eye: "I'm a good little Catholic girl" but a lot of them never believe me.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? You can get pregnant the first time you have sex, you can catch an STD/STI in fact, it's the same as any other time!! Trust your partner fully, if you don't you will end up regretting it.

le gra,
Emma.x
By pelerrojamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1125, member since Fri Mar 18, 2005
On Fri Jun 10, 2005 06:38 AM
1)How old are you currently? 20

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 16

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I'd been with my guy for around a year, we had a great relationship at the time and we wanted to share a new level of intimacy.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No. The time was right for me. Too bad the guy ultimately wasn't.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No. It really depends on the maturity level of the partners and the type of relationship.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? First times are uncomfortable enough....without factoring in a tent and a really cheap airbed that will start to go down as you're about half way through. That's all I have to say on the matter. ;)

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? No.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Since then I've had two other relationships, the second of which is now my fiance. My "final thought", from experience, is that sexual relationships are all different. Being with someone you love is so much more fulfilling because it doesn't just end up being about the orgasm, but gives room to factor in emotional needs also.
By Pamela88member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 100, member since Wed Jan 05, 2005
On Fri Jun 10, 2005 07:04 AM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 15

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?-

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Because you only live once and their is no point waiting around for the right man to come ...or cum!! hehe sorry no erm i think sex is overrated n adults make such a big deal of it... the lad who took mine was sound we still mates not really a big deal!

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No not at all im glad i have...

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Nah i dont think so but i would say you only live once

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? OO gosh the lad came round my house while my parents were out n he brought a bottle of "Virgin" cola i dont no whether it was intentional or not but it was still pretty embarrisin!

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?-

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? yeah the rear end is a one way system always bear that in mind girls!
By delusionaldancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 788, member since Sat Jan 08, 2005
On Fri Jun 10, 2005 09:59 AM
Ok, I'll play:

1)How old are you currently?

n/a

You want the mechanics? ;) No...i just felt that it was the right time. It was essentially goodbye sex. My now-ex and I were splitting up becuase he was moving back to australia. It was my way of saying good bye and sorry.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?

No, not in the slightest. It wasn't really the most enjoyable thing, because it was a first time etc...but the reasons for it still stand and I don't regret my decision.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?

Hmmm, I don't know. I had been with my b/f for about 8 months, I was fairly mature and had thought about it. However, I can imagine that it would be quite hard for someone to do that with a person they might never see again (he literally was flying out the next morning).

Not really...

An old boyfriend once broke up with me because i wouldn't sleep with him (prior to loosing my virginity). Guys like that aren't even worth your time, ladies...don't ever let anyone pressure you.

Not that I can think of :)
By Rianemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 218, member since Tue Apr 12, 2005
On Fri Jun 10, 2005 02:24 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 12. I was raped.

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? Not counting the rape incident, Im still a virgin. Havent lost it because Ive never had a boyfriend. Im terrified of guys and just havent found the right person. Im terribly picky, as well....

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Well it wasnt exactly my choice...I was raped for gods sake

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Well if it was my decision, Id have an opinion

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? haha. hell no. i deserved it for not fighting back. ALWAYS fight back. dont give in like i did.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? the guy was twenty two years older than me, was married, and now has a one year old kid.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? sort of. a girl asked me if i was a virgin or not. the whole class went silent because for some reason i am the one person in the school who is under constant speculation and is rumoured to not only be lesbian lovers with my best friend, but was voted most likely to be raped four times before she is eighteen, best person to sexually harass, last person to ask out if you actually want an answer, and the biggest guy-hater in the school. So I whispered back "I dont know" and the whole room burst into debate over what that meant and how could I "not know."

Sigh.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Ummm HE is a bastard. Do real, kind, gentle guys actually exist? If so can they PM me just so I wont feel so hopeless

Riane
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread (karma: 1)
By PhatZ_ Comments: 311, member since Tue Oct 12, 2004
On Fri Jun 10, 2005 05:47 PM
I am not responding to this post I am responding to Rhiane ^...

Hun I really feel for you, I am so sorry it had to happen like that and, really... people are so insensitive it's UNBELIEVABLE.

Whose business is it if you're a virgin or not, and tell me how they feel right voting you in on something THAT serious?! Disgusting.
By Angelinamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 10300, member since Mon May 06, 2002
On Sun Jun 12, 2005 08:15 AM
1)How old are you currently? I'm 18, 19 in 3 weeks

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 17

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I love my boyfriend and we were both ready and wanted to.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not at all. My boyfriend and I are still together and even if we do split up, I know that he loved me and I loved him, and that he is the first person I have ever loved.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Its a personal choice. Nobody can encourage you to either have sex or not. However, I would encourage people to think VERY carefully about what they're doing. Especially young people who are just doing it because everyone else is.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? No....

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? No......

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? I think you got it pretty much covered :)
By flamingopink08 Comments: 272, member since Mon May 12, 2003
On Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:03 PM
1)How old are you currently? 15

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? n/a

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? because i am waiting for marriage that way i can be in a committed relationship with someone trustworthy who loves me, and because its in the bible

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?n/a

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? i 100% back up my decision to not lose it yet

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? yes, because sex can lead to so many problems- ever see the problems on jerry springer? if people were married before they screwed around and had kids and then the father left, then maybe there wouldnt be so many problems???

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?n/a

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? hehe yes when i vowed to stay pure at this church thing i did they had a big ceremony thing out of it, and we got really dressed up and were at a lady's house from church who agreed to host us all, and they presented us with this little charm after we *gracefully* descended down the stairs when our name was called, but lucky me, the stairs were slippery and i had high heels on, and i wouldnt say i fell down the stairs, it was more like i tripped down 3 or 4 of them in front of this whole room of people, and everyone was like silent and i was so embarassed but i didnt get hurt :) o by the way i forgot to mention, earlier that day we filled out these cards with info about us (like fav. food, color, etc) and then they read the cards out loud while we were going down the stairs, and one of the questions happened to be, what do you think is one of your best qualities, and i put smart, faithful, and graceful lol yeah that sure proved to be true...how ironic

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? um sure, i would like to say that the Silver Ring Thing is really cool and i have one
By xXx_Amy_xXxmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1284, member since Sat Aug 02, 2003
On Mon Jun 13, 2005 07:31 AM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 15

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? i was drunk at the time at a house party and me and this lad was with each other all night, one thing led to another.....im not with him now, and was with hiom for about 5 weeks after (and i have slept with him more than once) i don't regret how i lost it or who i was with!

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? nope

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? it's up to people how they lose there virginity, don't encourage anyvody or say anythign to make them feel like they have to or don't have to!

nope, it was fun!:D

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? no

dancegal xx
Page:
Page 1 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 12

ReplySendWatch