Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Page:
Page 10 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread
By alwaysonmytoesmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2895, member since Thu Aug 17, 2006
On Sun Feb 03, 2008 06:16 PM
1)How old are you currently?
I'll be sixteen in April! :D

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?
I haven't yet.

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?
Because I'm going to save it for the right person; plus, I've never had a boyfriend anyway.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?
Nope! It's not like I've had a chance to lose it, so...haha.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
Virgin Pride! Haha. I'd really say that you should just do what is right for you.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?
No...I haven't yet.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?
Noooo.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
Nope. I'm boring.
By MostUnflexiblemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 80, member since Sat Sep 02, 2006
On Wed Feb 13, 2008 02:19 PM
fourteen :] 15 in a couple of months!

I haven't yet

Too young and I don't want to have a baby this young.

No not at all. If I was older and married I would, I know I've found the right person and all, I just don't want to get pregnant :P haha

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
I would say that if you're prepared to face the consequences of possibly having children when you lose it then go right ahead as long as you're sure and literally have no doubts, but if you just are telling yourself that you won't get pregnant because it just won't happen or something and you aren't ready to have a baby, then DO NOT DO IT!

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?
Nope, it's just fun to tempt my boyfriend :P

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
Nope :]
By dancerxot Comments: 95, member since Fri Jul 27, 2007
On Wed Feb 20, 2008 01:47 PM
fifteen (15) =]

i still have mine.

1. i'm not on birth control and i REALLY don't want a baby right now.
2. i don't think its the right time in the relationship right now. its barely been a month.
3. i never have any privacy, ahahaha!

nope. i don't plan on staying a virgin until marriage. to me sex does NOT equal love...it equals sex. so yeah i'll do it when i feel like it. (after i get BC of course ;] )

i would say that it depends on the person. no two people are a like, AT ALL. do what feels right for you and what you believe in!

ahahah not about virginity, but about fooling around. my boyfriend and i were in my basement "playing video games". so my older sister (who is VERY cool by the way and KNOWS what teenagers do, and also knows my beliefs about sex) stomps down the stairs screaming "I'M COMING DOWN THE STAIRS!!!". so we, of course, hop off each other and straighten up. my sister told us my mom wanted to see us for something about food or something, so we headed up the stairs. on the way up, she stops me and goes "next time, you might want to have the game actually ON. ya know, just in case the parents come down. *wink*".

i thought it was hilarious.

don't do it because you want them to love you more. they won't.
have sex for YOUR own reasons.
By dancerchic1993 Comments: 38, member since Wed Jul 25, 2007
On Sat Feb 23, 2008 07:12 PM
1) 16
2)15
4) i though i was in love
5)yes
6) no
8)
By moomintrudemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2579, member since Mon Mar 10, 2003
On Thu Feb 28, 2008 04:39 AM
1)How old are you currently? 24

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 15

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I was in a long term relationship with someone i was in love with and i felt ready to, i had no fers,reservations at all. we stayed together for another two years after that

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? not at all. it was the right time, and with the right person

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? id say go with whats right for you. everyones different

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? i had no illusions that it would be like it is in the movies, he did hit his head on the bedside table though!!

just do it when your ready and dont feel pressured. oh and it wont be 'perfect' first time, so dont be too dissapointed if things dont go to plan!
By Tori_Ayla Comments: 47, member since Sun Feb 10, 2008
On Sat Mar 08, 2008 09:27 PM
Edited by Tori_Ayla (191830) on 2008-03-08 21:30:51
How old are you currently? 15

How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14

If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not

If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? We were in love! And still are. It was both of our first time... so it was a bit fumble-y, but oh well. We cant make anything awkward, its just a gift we have. lol

Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Nope, it was good, and special.

Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Actually, I really don't! I don't regret it at all! but i think that we just have something just... rare? so do whatever you want if your in love, but just make sure!

Do you have any funny/embarrassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Well, my parents were right upstairs, so on top of trying to figure everything out, we had to listen for them coming down. Also, our condom was BRIGHT purple, and grape flavored, so the smell of grape filled my room. I've never been able to eat a purple sucker quite the same.

Do you have any funny/embarrassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Well, not really, but a few weeks prior we got really into it, but we didn't have a condom. We figured that we could just "go in" once, but it wouldn't fit. SO when we finally did have sex, i was really surprised that it 'went in'.

Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Nope, i think you did a pretty good job. I did bleed though, but i didn't notice that I did, so there was blood all over everything, including under his nails. eww
By SoILWritermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3881, member since Wed May 29, 2002
On Tue Mar 11, 2008 09:47 PM
Well, since I finally lost my virginity last night...

N/A.

He and I were hanging out and it just sort of happened. It really wasn't planned.

Nope. Surprisingly, I was very emotionally okay with losing my virginity to him.

I would suggest getting to know the person VERY WELL before losing it, but I say to each his/her own.

Actually, yes I do have a story. It's kinda been creeping me out thinking about it, but anyway, he and I were on the floor in the living room of one of my friends' houses, and another guy who actually likes me was on the couch while we were having sex. I've been wondering all day if he was really sleeping or if he was listening to us.

I don't think so.

Nope.
By Coccinellamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5930, member since Sat Jan 25, 2003
On Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:47 PM
1)How old are you currently? I am 19.

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 19. (it was just recently)

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years and the time was right. We didn't really plan too much aside from making sure we had birth control. Aside from that, we pretty much decided to do it that night, haha.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? I don't at all. I couldn't imagine a better person than him to be that close with.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yes. I waited until what is fairly old for being a virgin and it's an awesome feeling. I'm really proud of myself. Also, there were no awkward moments at all during the whole time. We are so comfortable with ourselves and our bodies that it seemed really natural.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Not really, it was a pretty good time. Nothing amazing but I wouldn't say it was bad at all either.

By BaLLeRiNa_AiMz Comments: 134, member since Sun Apr 30, 2006
On Fri Apr 04, 2008 01:05 AM
1)How old are you currently? 17.5 as of this month =D

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? n/a

im waiting till im 18, that way i'll be an adult and finished school,in case of any consequences, and I plan to make it a day i'll never forget with the boy I love :) (well,i should really say man, as he's older than me)

-

nope
especially since my boyfriend (who is also a virgin) has agreed that he will wait with me as well, despite previously thinking he wouldnt have to wait that long (as he will be 20 by that stage and had thought that he didnt really want to be that old and a virgin...just his opinion I guess)

Its really up to the individual and their partner
i think if the times right, and they're comfortable with each other, mature enough to know the consequences, and love each other, then it should be ok

-

when I did tell my bf that I wanted to wait till I was 18 he was like "Oh my god, im going to be half way to the 40 year old virgin"
it was kinda a had to be there moment

By dance_star_x Comments: 73, member since Wed Jul 11, 2007
On Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:32 AM

----

- Because i love my boyfriend and i think it was the right time (:

-No, not at all...in any way lol.

-I think that its up to a person whether they lose it or not, no one else should make that decision for them.

-While we did it ready steady cook was on lol

------

-Not really, however it did hurt alot lol (:

natalie x
By ellab Comments: 170, member since Tue Apr 01, 2008
On Tue Apr 22, 2008 07:23 PM
Eighteen.
-
I'm not saving myself for marriage or like, my one true love or anything, but if you knew the guys I've dated you'd understand why I'm waiting for someone better..haha.

Sometimes I feel embarrassed to think I'm going to graduate in a few months and I still haven't done it yet, but I don't regret anything.
Yeah, I tell the younger girls I dance with all the time that I'm glad I waited.
By daisygrl10 Comments: 7, member since Mon May 12, 2008
On Tue May 13, 2008 12:47 PM
1)How old are you currently? 16

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? Haven't lost it

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I'm waiting until i get married

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? NO!! :O) I think that it will be worth it to wait.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yes, I think that abstinence is the best way to protect against unwanted pregnancies, stds, and stuff.

Comment #7193919 deleted
Removed by imadanseur (79325) on 2008-06-02 17:17:20 PLEASE DO NOT POST IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE SHOUTING!!!

By TalkativeHunny Comments: 53, member since Tue Feb 06, 2007
On Sun May 25, 2008 06:12 PM
1)How old are you currently? 16 (almost 17)

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? Haven't

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? Haven't found the right person

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No. I'm glad I didn't lose it the few times that I had the chance.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I think people should wait as long as possible and until they for sure think they are with the right person and it is the right time.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Not really. I came close once, but got walked in on. Glad it happened though, because I would have regreted it now.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? I'm aiming for marriage, but if I'm with someone exclusively and we've been dating for a while (like over 6 months), then I might consider it.
By Christianchica Comments: 7, member since Wed Feb 27, 2008
On Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:08 AM

I have not lost it yet

Because I believe in true love waits, and it is a vow I have made to myself that I will wait until marriage.

i haven't.

no, I will never regret not losing my virginity before marriage.

YES! I believe that sex is like fire outside of marriage. It can ruin your lives, and there is really no need for it right now.

nope.

not really.

WAIT UNTIL MARRIAGE! ITS THE BEST FOR YOU!!!!
By TobyInWonderlandmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1142, member since Sat Mar 29, 2008
On Sun Jun 08, 2008 04:11 AM
1)How old are you currently? 14

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 13

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?N/A

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? cause i did

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? nope

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? maybe

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? no

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? no

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope
By mindyyy33 Comments: 37, member since Wed May 14, 2008
On Wed Jul 02, 2008 08:20 AM
1)How old are you currently? 16

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 15

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I have been dating my boyfriend for 2 years and after a year I felt(and still do) that I could trust him and I love him.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Sometimes but not really Because I love him, but now thinking about it I could have waited longer becasue I was 15.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No I think its there own desision and I think that its too young. I think you should wait until your married.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Well it hurt. My eyes started watering so he stopped. He said he felt like he rapped me! ha but I reasured him that he diddent

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?I made him wait 11 months. He already had had sex (he was 17) when I first met him so Im so happy he wasent like a normal guy. He said he would wait until I was ready and he never pressured me.To do anything. Keep in mind I did nothing for 10 months. Nothing except kiss and hugs.
By dancingcutiemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1550, member since Mon Nov 18, 2002
On Thu Jul 24, 2008 08:27 PM
Edited by dancingcutie (49671) on 2008-07-24 20:31:24

n/a

Frankly, I just wanted to get it over with. And I found the right guy so yay!

Nope

I only knew my boyfirend for 3 weeks when I lost it to him. Things progressed very quickly and if you're going to do that, you have to be smart about it, and you have to be able to handle the emotional side of it. I wouldn't suggest this to a younger teen, as jumping into things like this is sometimes not a good idea if your morals aren't fully established yet.

we fooled around for 3 hours :O

no

I dunno about other people, but for me, the older I got, the less important losing my viginity became. I didn't want to throw it away to some random guy or a jerk pseudo-boyfriend, but when I found the right guy I didn't feel the need to "take it slow" because I was already ready to just do it. That's probably because of my age. But whatever you do, don't let anyone pressure you and don't do it if you think you'll regret it later.
By myhatiscool Comments: 50, member since Sat Jan 05, 2008
On Mon Aug 11, 2008 09:36 PM
1)How old are you currently? 18

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? saving it for marriage, and havent found the right guy.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? n/a

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No. I would really regret it if I had sex with the wrong person or too early.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yes, I think its important and safer to wait.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? N/A

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Nope.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Can't think of anything.
By pointeytoes7791member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1143, member since Sun Oct 31, 2004
On Mon Aug 11, 2008 09:54 PM
1)How old are you currently? 17

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I'm waiting, perhaps till marriage. My family has a very strong set of beliefs. I struggle with those sometimes but I really don't think I can bare to look into their eyes if I deliberately do something they disagree with.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? n/a

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not really. There have been times I've come close, only to realize shortly after that actually doing it would have meant a lot of emotional baggage in the long run. In short, I've had some pretty jerky men in my life.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Hate to sound like a broken record, but I think people should do what is right for them. It's better to consider consequences carefully than to rush into something with someone who doesn't meant that much to you.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? n/a

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Well I was seeing this guy for a bit and I had the same name as his sister...which he refused to call me. So he would call me other things. Then I found out it's because he didn't want to say his sister's name in bed. :D

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope!
By xdance Comments: 88, member since Tue Jul 31, 2007
On Thu Sep 11, 2008 09:31 AM
1)How old are you currently? 17, almost 18.

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 16

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? NA

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I was pressured, I thought I was in love.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? I do, but don't.
I regret the person.. which makes me regret losing it to him.
But I don't wish I was still a virgin.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I encourage them to do what they want.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? it hurt me to bad to finish the whole thing the first two.three times... ouch.. haha.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? NA

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Nope, you did good :)
By dancing_lizard Comments: 35, member since Thu Aug 21, 2008
On Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:19 PM
1)How old are you currently? 15

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? Haven't =D

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? Because i haven't found the right person yet

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Definitley not

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yes, your virginity is part of yoursrlf!

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Not really...

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Nope!
By cheershopdnce123 Comments: 21, member since Sun Aug 03, 2008
On Sun Sep 14, 2008 02:41 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? uhhmm not applicable

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? bcauze i have a promise ring

bcause im waiting

nopee
6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? it depends

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? nooooo

uuuuhhh
9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?nope

----

t
By cheershopdnce123 Comments: 21, member since Sun Aug 03, 2008
On Sun Sep 14, 2008 02:42 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? uhhmm not applicable

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? bcauze i have a promise ring

bcause im waiting

nopee
6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? it depends

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? nooooo

uuuuhhh
9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?nope

----

t
By lipinskifan4evamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 262, member since Sun Jan 08, 2006
On Mon Oct 13, 2008 02:27 AM
We're going to put this all in a sticky, and then the next 8.5 trillion times that it gets asked, we can just direct people here.

Please answer the following questions:

1)How old are you currently? 17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 16 almost 17

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? because my boyfriend and I had agreed to and we loved each other. We had been talking about doing it for 6months, we wanted to make sure we were both comfortable and we wanted to do it on a special occasion, so we did it for our one year anniversary.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? no, I waited 6months to make sure I was ready and im glad that I did this.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? no wasn't really awkward or anything

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? make sure its not a competition with your friends, because this means that your not doing it for the right reasons I learnt this the wrong way.

If your on the pill make sure it has been at least two minimum before you start having sex, and always use condom :D:D
Page:
Page 10 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ReplySendWatch