Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Page:
Page 11 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread
By baton123rulz Comments: 13, member since Sat May 17, 2008
On Wed Oct 22, 2008 07:01 PM
1)How old are you currently?

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?
n/a

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?
I don't really know but I wanted to try it , so i did.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose your virginity?
No, because I had fun and all the guys want me now.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
Sure if you want to do it, do it.I loved it and now i can do it all the time.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Nope

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?

[b]9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?[b]
Lose it when you are young because it will be more fun when you are older because you will know what you are doing.
By Rachelrose Comments: 64, member since Thu Mar 23, 2006
On Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:02 AM

N/A

I really liked the guy, we'd been together 7 months, and I felt the relationship was strong enough.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?
No. Sometimes I wonder if it was the right guy but we were really close and were together for over a year so no, I dont regret it.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
Wait until you are in a stable relationship. do NOT EVER have sex with a guy because he says the realtionship will be better afterwards, it hardly ever is.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?
My boyfriend and I were at it in a tent and his uncle snuck up and took all the pegs out. Ive never seen a boy get dressed so fast.
Another time my little sister walked in on us whilst drunk asking to borrow my trousers. She rumaged through the clothes scattered on the floor naming each item as she found them. "T-shirt...socks...bra...knickers...nightdress... Rachel why aren't you wearing anything?" She then looked at my face and left the room. I thought it was hilarious but she the next day she went on and on about how disgusting it was that she had seen us.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
Be prepared for the worst. Have a plan in place should you get pregnant - know the symptoms, will you keep the baby? How will you manage it financially? Will the father be involved? If you use protection then the chances of anything happening are pretty slim but if you are prepared then it means you are emotionally mature enough.

----
By EllieElephante Comments: 18, member since Sun Feb 10, 2008
On Fri Nov 28, 2008 07:44 PM
1)How old are you currently? 15

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? n/a

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Honestly I was kind of peer-pressured into it, but I don't regret it. I thought I loved him.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No. I kind of regret the guy... kind of... he was.. packin. haha.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? it's everyone's own choice but i'd appreciate it if those who choose to wait wouldn't be all high and mighty about it. >:[

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? He broke up with me like 3 weeks after we did it. I was upset over that ***hole for 10 months. :/

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Nope.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? It hurts. It gets better though. Make sure you pee before you do it or else you'll have to go SO bad. Lol.
By themovegirl Comments: 10, member since Wed Jun 18, 2008
On Tue Dec 16, 2008 09:16 PM
)How old are you currently? 19

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?18...almost 19

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? At the time it seemed like a good idea...however so did the shots of tequilla

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Yes. I wasn't really in the correct state of mind to be making a decision like that, also it was with one of my best guy friends who like doesn't talk to me anymore which kinda sucks...

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No probably not. Try not to be drunk, I think it's probably best to be fully aware of what you are doing so you don't end up regretting it.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Not really...dorm beds are really narrow though, kinda makes things akward.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Just try to make an informed decision
By tristesse Comments: 20, member since Fri May 09, 2008
On Wed Dec 31, 2008 06:34 AM
1)How old are you currently? 17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 16

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? it was a mistake

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? pretty much yes

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? no

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? i got pregnant i had to have an abortion

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? not really
By MarlaSingermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3906, member since Fri Jul 25, 2008
On Wed Dec 31, 2008 07:12 AM
1)How old are you currently? 27

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 21

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? N/A

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I was with the right guy, we had really feel strong feelings for each other, I felt completely safe with him, and I didn't see any reason to wait any longer.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose your virginity? Not at all.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No, because sex means different things to different people, so what was right for me wouldn't necessarily be right for everyone.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? This is really bad, but I don't actually remember the first time we had sex. We had been fooling around a lot around that time, coming really close to doing it, and then one night we decided to go ahead and take it a bit farther, but I'm not sure exactly which night that was. They all kind of blend together in my memory as a really fun, awesome time!

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Nope.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? I don't think so.
By emeraldclover Comments: 1, member since Mon Jan 05, 2009
On Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:25 PM
New user here, I'm a ballet and irish dancer.

Just felt like doing this because this is an important decision in my life which I'm considering seriously now.

1)How old are you currently? 18

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? N/A

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? Partly because I'm scared of it hurting, but mainly because I'm afraid a future boyfriend might hold my loss of virginity against me.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? N/A

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not sure yet.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I would recommend waiting for a while because things change and it takes a while to have a clear head.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? No

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? I couldn't get a tampon in, it took me a couple of months. xD

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Not really.
By irenie_poomember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 4196, member since Mon Oct 09, 2006
On Tue Jan 06, 2009 04:20 PM
baton, are you suggesting young girls risk getting pregnant and taken advantage of at the age of 10 because its fun. Im not judging just concerned.
By Martha_Cecillemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1128, member since Sun Oct 12, 2008
On Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:32 AM
OH please tell me, that the first post on this side is just a joke...hello? I lost it when I was 10 and now all the boys want me? Yeah of course...wait until you get pregnant from an idiot like you are...you are not ready to have sex!
Excuse me for being rude, but this had to be said

20 a few month ago

n/a

Oh, that's kind of complicated. We weren't in a relationship, but we knew each other for a long time and it felt right to share this. It felt good and we both don't regret it, even if we still are not in a relationship with each other.

No, I don't regred it. Before I was always like: I want to wait 'til I am married and so on...but it was the right time and the right man. He is really special to me and we will always have this.

No. We have a very special situation and there are many factors that influenced our decision. I don't think that every girl want her "first time" in a not relationship-situation.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?
it was a banana-taste condom and his favourite fruit is bananas

n/a

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
I don't think so, thanks for that post
By sempredolce Comments: 44, member since Sat Nov 10, 2007
On Tue Jan 13, 2009 07:52 PM

18, almost a week ago

n/a

I'm in a mature and committed relationship with a really great guy that I love, and it just felt like the next step in the natural progression of things...

No. It was planned, we talked about everything until I was comfortable.

I think every situation is different. But in some ways, yes I would wish for other girls to experience it the way I did - a lot of the negative things people associate with losing your virginity (pain, regret, awkwardness) were pretty much nonexistent for me, and I think (unfortunately) that it's pretty unusual for it to happen that way.

Not about losing it... a few times later though we came VERY close to getting caught!

n/a

If you haven't yet: Plan it, talk about everything, make yourself comfortable. Insist on every prerequisite you feel is appropriate for you... my boy wanted to sleep with me for months before I felt ready, but he respected that things just hadn't lined up right for me yet, and it was much better when it did happen because I felt ready and not worried or rushed.
By Orionmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2706, member since Sun Feb 24, 2008
On Tue Jan 20, 2009 09:05 PM

n/a

I'm in a good relationship, with a loving guy who was willing to wait until I felt ready, and it felt right. We'd talked about it beforehand, though the timing wasn't planned at all.

No, but it was only this afternoon, so I can't exactly say how I'll feel in the future. I don't think I'll regret it though.

I don't want to tell anyone what to do, because the right time is different for everyone.

Sort of. Afterward, we were laughing about "celebrating Obama day", which was kind of funny.

Well, there have been a few times we've almost gotten caught messing around. And at one point, the boy's dad called him into his room to show him where the condoms were. It was very amusing hearing about that.

The boy and I have only been together for about two months, so I guess it seems like we're rushing things. But we've been good friends for five years, so it's not like we don't know each other.
By dancer_aimyXomember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 962, member since Wed Oct 15, 2008
On Sat Feb 07, 2009 03:14 PM
1)How old are you currently?17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?16

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?n/a

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?;)love me fella

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?nope

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?yeh

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?n/a

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?n/a

nope =]
---- aimy
By dust2dustmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 4464, member since Wed Dec 07, 2005
On Tue Feb 17, 2009 08:21 PM
How old are you currently? 17 (18 in 4 months)

How old were you when you lost your virginity? 17 (just turned 17 2 months ago)

If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I felt it was the right time with the right guy, ect. We discussed condoms, pregnancy options beforehand, ect. We're still together :)

Would i encourage people to follow in my steps? Yes. But only because i did what i thought was best for me. Do what you think is best for you.

Stories? He wouldnt fit! We were both nervous and it was rather awkward. We were both laughing the whole time. Ah, memories!
By Nyssasisticmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3643, member since Sat Sep 20, 2003
On Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:11 AM
I can't believe I'm filling this out. But I can.

n/a

Looking back at it, it was mostly because I had just gotten out of a bad breakup and wanted someone, ANYONE to love me. But at the moment I was pretty sure I was in love with the guy.

Honestly, it's my only regret in life. I wish I had lost it to my now husband (who is the only other guy I've ever been with).

Please don't. NEVER give something like that up just to validate yourself.

I cried the whole way home because I knew it was a mistake. Not a funny story, but yeah.

Nope.

Don't dwell on it or let it eat you up if you realized it was the wrong person/time/place whatever. Life goes on and better people/time/places happen :)
By baileyyyy Comments: 85, member since Sat Jan 17, 2009
On Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:55 PM
it is crazy to me that some people on here lose their purity at 13!!!

Personally, I am waiting till marraige!
By MaxwellPremium member Comments: 1476, member since Sat Oct 27, 2007
On Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:44 AM
baileyyyy wrote:

it is crazy to me that some people on here lose their purity at 13!!!

Personally, I am waiting till marraige!

Wow. Way to be judgemental. Everyone chooses to do different things with their bodies, just because they're different than yours doesn't make them "crazy" and "impure."
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread (karma: 1)
By kaylahpearlPremium member Comments: 254, member since Tue Feb 03, 2009
On Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:47 PM
this frightens me. why in the world would there be a question like this on a dance forum??? Especially to little teenage girls. 14 year old girls talking about virginity. Just be careful. Does anyone else feel this way????
By dust2dustmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 4464, member since Wed Dec 07, 2005
On Tue Mar 03, 2009 05:52 AM
^ This isnt just a dance forum. It's an advice forum. Sex is not a bad thing. It isnt some horrible world truth that we need to shield people from, and if a 14 year old wants to read about it, by all means. This is also a PG-13 board. The PG-13 is a warning to people that there might be more adult stuff here.
By kaylahpearlPremium member Comments: 254, member since Tue Feb 03, 2009
On Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:05 AM
just an opinion. I am a grown adult and feel like teens under the age of 18 should not be talking to strangers online about when they lost thier virginity!! Would any of the adults on this site talk to thier dance students of that age like this. I just find it wierd!! Sex is a beautiful thing this just seems odd to me!
By InfiniteRosemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 761, member since Sun Aug 19, 2007
On Thu Mar 05, 2009 06:49 PM
Edited by InfiniteRose (184286) on 2009-03-05 18:50:12 Ahh canth sthpell.
Well Kaylahpearl, no one is forcing them to read it or reply to it. It's not a bad thing. So what if someone was 14 when they lost their virginity? It's not your problem, and it's nothing for you to comment on. Leave it alone.
By irishdancer113member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1706, member since Sat Dec 07, 2002
On Mon Jun 22, 2009 04:40 PM
I'm 18 right now.

18... I just lost it a few days ago.

N/A

I love my boyfriend, he loves me, and we both wanted to. I was ready personally and I felt that our relationship was strong enough to take that next step. As well, I knew my boyfriend understood how much sex meant to me. I knew he would be considerate because he really wanted it to be a good experience for me.

Absolutely not. I felt strange about it right after and for the next day, though, just because I felt really vulnerable. Sex is a huge deal to me, and due to crazy circumstances my boyfriend and I didn't get much time to cuddle after (I think that would have put my mind at ease a little more). But we talked about it, I thought about it, and I felt fine.

Definitely. I took a, "No one ever wishes they had sex sooner" approach and it worked out great. I almost lost it to my jerk of an ex, but I followed my gut and waited until I was with a great, considerate guy who I'm totally in love with. I thought long and hard about it and got prepared with BC. I decided I was ready, but didn't plan a time to do it- just waited for the right moment to strike. Overall, it was great.

Well, when we were done, I wanted my boyfriend to stay for a while, but he had to move his car. So I decided to follow him in mine to give him a ride back. On the way, I thought I hit a cat and I got absolutely hysterical because I LOVE animals and couldn't bear the idea that I killed one. The time I imagined would be for cuddling turned into my boyfriend comforting me as I freaked out. We even went to check because I was so upset... yeah, it was a plastic bag and bump in the road.

Nope!

It was better than I expected! My vagina is tiny (as in, I shocked the gyno with how small it is) and my boyfriend is pretty big, so I expected some serious pain and bleeding, and no pleasure. But it only hurt a little- for the most part it felt great. And I didn't bleed at all. I think it helped that I was with someone I really care about, and who really cares about me. I could tell the whole time that he was paying attention to my reactions and that he wanted me to be comfortable with everything that was going on. I'm glad I waited until I knew I was ready. It's true- you'll just KNOW when you're ready to do it.
By Piano_on_Pointemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1483, member since Fri Mar 20, 2009
On Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:18 PM

n/a

I'm planning to wait until marriage. Or at least until I'm out of college and is stable enough to support a child.

n/a

No. You wouldn't like it if your husband wasn't a virgin when ya'll have sex for the first time. What makes you think he'd be okay with you not being a virgin.

Yes. You can buy your husband gifts, but virginity is the only thing that you can regift or buy.

Nope, because I'm a virgin!

Hm.. Not that I know of. Well, once my period was 11 days late & I thought I was pregnant, even though I hadn't even touched a guy since my last period.

Well, in AIDS and Abstinence class they had us sign those cards that promise we won't lose our virginity. I signed it! My friends did too, but one had oral sex several times and "prepared" herself to lose it when she was in 8th/9th grade, so technically since she had oral, she's not a virgin. Also, me and my other friend saw once when she asked a girl if she masturbated and the girl said "I'm not that lame that I can't get a boyfriend." and she got all offended. So, we think she did/does masturbate, which is sort of like having sex with yourself... So I definitely don't consider her a virgin.
By adobe711member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 416, member since Wed Jun 09, 2004
On Thu Jul 09, 2009 05:09 PM
1)How old are you currently? 18

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 18

4)If you have lost your virginity, how come?

I really liked the woman I was with and thought that 18 was a good age to lose it after waiting for so long and not figuring out my sexuality for ages. Plus, we had our own places and my parents were 3000 km away. Aha.

Sometimes I wish we had taken a bit longer, for my sake, before we went into bed. I feel like I would have enjoyed it more, and maybe even had had an orgasm. But I don't regret losing it ever now.

I think waiting until you connect with someone, and being responsible and mature enough to handle the emotional consequences, should be a prerequisite. I think I did everything right.

7)Do you have any funny/embarrassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?

Aha, I was so quiet because her roommate was RIGHT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE THIN WALL. She was like, you can make noise. I got over that fast. ;)

8)Do you have any funny/embarrassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? N/A

You should take as much time as you want to get there. Even if your partner is more experienced and used to getting into bed with other people faster, if they're worth it, they'll wait.
By Broadway_Baby14 Comments: 3, member since Sun Mar 01, 2009
On Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:05 PM
1)How old are you currently? 14

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? n/a

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? no i don't belive in having sex before my life even started. a pregnancy can really ruin my high school years

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? i haven't even kissed someone yet

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? after i am married

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? definately

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? no

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? yes

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? no
By flex_n_pointemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 364, member since Mon May 09, 2005
On Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:56 PM
Edited by flex_n_pointe (130396) on 2009-08-03 13:24:01
1)How old are you currently? 17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 17 and like 3 hours lol

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? It was never a huge deal to me, so it was a spur of the moment thing and with someone who won't make a huge deal out of it, like me.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? not necessarily, everyone has different values and situations

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? hmm...nothing anyone else would consider funny haha

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? not really

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? i don't think so!
Page:
Page 11 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ReplySendWatch