Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Page:
Page 12 of 121 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread
By PlumeriaPremium member Comments: 3483, member since Sat Feb 26, 2005
On Wed Aug 05, 2009 08:24 PM
I'm sorry, some of the things people are saying here are bothering me.

So what if someone was 14 when they lost their virginity? It's not your problem, and it's nothing for you to comment on. Leave it alone.

No, it's not their problem. BUT, they do have a right to comment on it. What if they don't want their daughter/neice/friend doing the same thing? It is important for us to know what is going on so that we can educate people about the consequences. Yes, I know that there will not always be consequences, but they could come up.

You learn from other peoples' mistakes. Now, some people wouldn't agree with me and say that it wasn't a mistake, but it could be to another person.

Everyone believes in something different, and we're allowed to say what we believe in a post like this. So don't judge those who say, "Doing it at 13 is wrong" or "Waiting till marriage is too extreme". We can't all believe in the same time.

I am a grown adult and feel like teens under the age of 18 should not be talking to strangers online about when they lost thier virginity!!

I agree with you 100%. It is dangerous, but it's the teens' decision about whether or not they want to share this info. :P This is a PG-13 board, so this kind of talk is allowed.

Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
I believe that it is wrong to have sex when you're 10-15. Sorry, but that's a tough, awkward age group when you're just starting to grow up. So when you're just starting to grow, you're not quite mature yet, so you may change. In other words, you may regret what you did later in the future. Actually, I'm not so sure that I like the whole "doing sex in high school" thing. It's high school....enough said.
By flinger Comments: 163, member since Fri Jul 09, 2004
On Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:02 PM
1)How old are you currently? 20

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 20

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? n/a

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? It was the right time and the right person, I just knew in my heart.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No. It was the right time. And definitely the right person.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yes. I waited until I was absolutely sure it was the right moment for me. That's what I hope for for the people I know and love who haven't yet made love. Just know that it is the right time for you, no matter how late in your life that may be, and that it is with the right person.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? No, but it was still a fun time! Haha.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? No.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Just be safe and be sure in your heart that you are doing what you want to do.
By toji_667member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 322, member since Sun Sep 28, 2008
On Tue Jun 15, 2010 07:18 PM
1)How old are you currently?

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?
N/A

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?
I was rather desperate to fit in; I fell into the trap of "everyone else is doing it" and it didn't help that I was in my first serious relationship - thinking I was in love which I still don't know if I am.
5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?
not at all; I deeply trust and care for the man I gave it to and they fell the same toward me. If we aren't still together ten years down the road, then so be it, we'll still be best mates :)

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
Not at all; sure everyone is different in their mental development but I really should've listened to my parents when they told me how much more complicated sex makes things. Teenagers just don't need that stress and complication in their lives.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?
oh goodness, there was one time that I had to get up to go to the bathroom, so I asked my guy to masturbate so as to keep himself hard and what not but when I came back in the room, since it was dark and we had a curtain around our bed back then, I over shot the bed and fell right into his dresser and bags of trash!!

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?
Oh goodness again, we were outside my house one summer day and he was about to push inside me but then my mother rounded the corner and flipped out on us because he was on top of me - luckily, she thought that was as bad as the situation was.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
nope :) but I love to talk about it (I really have no idea why) so if you have any questions, PM me :P
By Theron_reb3L Comments: 4, member since Wed Jun 23, 2010
On Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:03 AM
How old are you currently? 16

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? N/A

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? N/A Im either waiting until im married or until I meet a girl strong enough to seriously take it from me lol or one that earns i

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Im that sweet guy that always ends up heartbroken or cheated on

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? no not really every week a freind of mine comes by saying shes pregnant or has drama due to someone she "hit" "sexed"

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? its totally up to them but I would encourage waiting

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? A young lady I met was about to literally take it from me, yes she was stronger than me but hey, im 5'9 and 167pnds but her parents called and said they were on there way home lol

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? one girl I knew I was kissing her spot and whats weird is that when you do that just right instead of moaning she laughs so I thought I was messin up, lol I am also very skilled at making girls orgasm without fingering or having sex with them no secret telling lol

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
ive played whip out before most of the time when i was aroused and ive been told and reacted to like such: "blessed" , "meaty" , "good god", "jesus!, i needa break"
"OMG" , and my favorite "please can I have it?"
By dance2love Comments: 10, member since Tue Jun 15, 2010
On Mon Jul 05, 2010 07:44 PM
1)How old are you currently? 14

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? n/a

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I'm waiting until marriage.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? n/a

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No, I believe it's the right thing for me to do. I'm not scared and I have a boyfriend that I've been with for quite a while and we are very serious, but waiting is what we believe.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I would say wait until marriage, but however it is your decision and many outcomes can come from it.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? n/a

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? hm, not that I can recall.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nopee, I think you got it (:
By InfiniteRosemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 761, member since Sun Aug 19, 2007
On Sun Jul 18, 2010 03:13 PM
1)How old are you currently? 16

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 15

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? n/a

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I am in love with my boyfriend and I wanted him to be my first.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?
No, I am glad it was with him. He means a lot to me and I mean a lot to him. I believe sex is an expression of love.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
Do what's right for you.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?
Ah Jeez. It took like ten minutes for him to get in because I
was so tight. Our friend was home too. His little brother was home. He unwrapped the condom and goes "Mmm, strawberry!" :D

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? no.

Do what's right for you.
By SinatraAngel Comments: 86, member since Thu Jun 17, 2010
On Sun Jul 18, 2010 05:46 PM
1)How old are you currently? 15

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? I haven't.

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? Because I'm 15...

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I haven't. :P

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? I can't regret something I haven't done, can I?

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I, personally, think 15 is too young to have sex, but if you think you're ready, it's your decision.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Well....no.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? I'm a virgin. HAHAHAHAHAHA :P

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Nahhhh
By Ellie1993 Comments: 17, member since Thu Sep 03, 2009
On Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:19 PM
1)How old are you currently? 17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?17

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? felt it was rushed and needed to keeep the guy

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? no, made me a stronger person and the nerve to be done with him!

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? save it. cherish it

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? ha started in the back of his truck...talk about uncomfortable and in the open

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?

By danzefreak Comments: 16, member since Sun May 16, 2010
On Sun Aug 01, 2010 09:59 PM
age>>>> 16

lost virginity>>>> yes

when>>>> 12

do i regret it>>>> YES!
By evil_ballerina3 Comments: 4, member since Thu Jul 22, 2010
On Wed Aug 04, 2010 02:44 PM
1)How old are you currently? 19

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?16

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I was and still am in a committed and loving relationship. We talked about plans for every situation and planned that time very carefully to be special for us both

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? no

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I personally believe that sex is a natural thing. It is not dirty. I do believe that you should be in a relationship with someone you trust. My experience was right for me.

7)Do you have any funny/embarrassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Haha. we were both virgins and had no idea what we were doing. The first few times we tried he didn't fit ;)

8)Do you have any funny/embarrassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?

By highrishdancer19member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 140, member since Fri Jan 02, 2009
On Fri Oct 15, 2010 07:22 AM
1)How old are you currently? 19

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 18

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? It was a mutual agreement.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Sometimes I wish that I'd waited a while, but I we're still together and I still love him dearly.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? It has to be a mutual agreement, and you both need to be mature and ready for it. Do not pressure your partner into anything.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? We were both incredibly nervous. It was also very awkward.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? None.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? None
By JackC Comments: 33, member since Fri Dec 10, 2010
On Fri Dec 10, 2010 09:09 PM
1)15

2)I have not yet.

3)Haven't found the right girl.

5)Not really. Not many of my friends have.

6)No, its a personal choice.

8)Not really
By kkevv Comments: 20, member since Thu May 27, 2010
On Fri Dec 17, 2010 09:09 PM
)How old are you currently? 17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? N/A

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? Haven't found the right person

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?N/A

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Nope.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No. They should do what is best for them

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? N/A

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? umm, not really. I broke up with a boy because of it :(. But that's been heard before, I'm sure.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Nuh uh.
By sophia_lee Comments: 17, member since Wed Jun 03, 2009
On Mon Jan 10, 2011 01:49 PM
)How old are you currently? 22

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 17

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I had been with my boyfriend for over 6 months, and it just felt like the right time. We ended up being together for over 2 and half years.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? I'm certainly not traumitised in any way by it, but at the same time, I would love to be able to say that I'm a virgin. I fell in love for the first time recently, and I wish that he had been my first.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I would encourage others to wait until they are sure, but everyone is different.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Not really. It was sort of an average experience. It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't negative.

Comment #9417934 deleted
Removed by TheMidlakeMuse (78507) on 2011-01-28 05:34:14 troll

Page:
Page 12 of 121 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10 11 12

ReplySendWatch