Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Page:
Page 2 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread
By Incarnadinemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 9923, member since Thu Oct 25, 2001
On Tue Jun 14, 2005 07:09 PM
1)How old are you currently?

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?
n/a

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?
I lost my virginity to my boyfriend at the time.
We dated four years and were childhood friends before that.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose your virginity?
No. I wanted to wait until I was really in love and in a real, healthy relationship- I did that. It was talked about and planned and I made sure I was making a mature and responsible choice before I did so.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
Absolutely. Like I said- we planned. We talked about birthcontrol and educated ourselves about sex. We went through all the "what ifs" and "what do you think about..." I got on the pill (we didn't get checked for STDs because we were both virgins) and we waited until I was on the pill for a full month to be safe. Then we decided when the time would be right and made sure it was something we could look back on fondly- not like getting drunk and doing it in a backseat.

We were smart and sensible about it- and I hope other people do the same.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?
Nope. It was on Valentine's Day though- so we exchanged gifts and made it really romantic.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?
Nope. I was pretty innocent as far as boys were concerned up until that point- so nothing to speak of.

[b]9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?[b]
I just hope before you guys/girls decide to take that big leap, you educate yourelves and make good choices.

It's really sad when people look back on losing their virginity and regret it- or they make stupid choices (like not using protection or doing it with someone random.)

Basically- if your so immature that you'd lose your virginty while drunk or don't have the common sense to use protection EVERYTIME- then you're not ready for sex. Period.
By sammurphymember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1386, member since Mon Nov 03, 2003
On Wed Jun 15, 2005 02:31 PM
1)How old are you currently? 14

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? i only been dating my b.f a couple of months

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? no

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? yes because i think its stupid to just have it with the first guy ya date after like a couple of months

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? nah

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope
By rodenas Comments: 48, member since Fri Apr 16, 2004
On Thu Jun 16, 2005 07:54 PM
Edited by rodenas (90698) on 2005-06-16 19:53:49
Edited by rodenas (90698) on 2005-06-16 19:57:58
6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
Refer dance.net . . . for a peek into this.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
It's a good idea to have these questions. However one small tiny weeny thing I can suggest is slightly rephrasing this list of questions for married people to answer as well, since the term virginity is usually linked to saving yourself until marriage. So they may believe in this virginity idea thing, but they will have to lose it at the point of marriage and hence the questions may be a little awkwardly posed for them. If I may rephrase please, the new set of questions could be like this:

2)Are you a virgin and if not, when did you lose it?

3)What is your thoughts/feelings on virginity?

4)Did you regret any former thoughts/feelings on virginity?

5)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?

6)Do you have any personal stories to tell about losing/not losing your virginity?

7)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?

P.S. Q2 and Q3 which used to be combined, has been separated for married couples who have lost their virginity and still have an opinion on it.
Q4 is rephrased as it's somewhat strange to see why one would regret one's current take on issues.

Nice idea by the way, MIClogger :)
By twinkling_toesmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 336, member since Tue Jul 13, 2004
On Thu Jun 16, 2005 08:02 PM
1)How old are you currently? 16

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? I haven't yet.

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I just haben'y found the right person i guess, but sometimes when im going out with someone and i love them then i want to, but then we randomly break up, so i wonder imagine if i had sex with this person? would we break up on this exact day, then i would regret it, which i wont want to do, but also, who knows, it could make the realtionship closer..oh and the pregnancy thing, im soooo scared..with my luck it would happen to me, i just know it..

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? haven't..

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? again, to question number 3, i somehwat regret it, but i still have to think about everything beforehand..

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? well , i think people can make decisions on their own, and if they're mature enought to do that, well then they're mature enought o have sex, if they want to themselves of course..

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? nope. lol

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? uumm, well not really..lol

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope, i think i got my opinion and what i wanted to say about it pretty much out there..lol
By Kicks Comments: 217, member since Sun Mar 07, 2004
On Fri Jun 17, 2005 04:54 PM
havn't
for me, i think it should be saved for marraige
see above
5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?
no, i think for me it is right
yes, but if they don't, it's their decision
nope
8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?
nope
9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
not really
By Heartmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 15032, member since Thu Feb 14, 2002
On Fri Jun 17, 2005 07:14 PM
1)How old are you currently? I will be seventeen in two months. (My birthday is August 17; remember it! :P )

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? I was turning 16 in 6 days.

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? --

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I loved him, and he loved me. Or at least that's what I thought at the time. We had been going out for 2 months, and broke up about 2 months later. Do I love him still? I don't think so. Was it really love? I don't really know. But I don't regret a thing, and I know I never will. The time I spent with him made some of the best memories of my life. I don't think sex is such a big deal as everyone makes it out to be. He wasn't the "right" person in the sense that our relationship didn't last for very long. But I was comfortable with what I did, I wasn't nervous or uncomfortable (that was redundant) or anything, and... yeah. It was just the right thing to do. I was ready.

And as a plus, it was statuatory rape. Nice. :P

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? I already addressed this; No.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Do whatever feels right to you. If you don't feel comfortable, say no. If you want it, go right ahead. Be smart about it, naturally (talk about what would happen if you got pregnant, past sexual partners, STD's, and be sure you have protection - if you haven't done one of the above, DON'T do it) - but if you want it, don't let anyone tell you you're not ready. That's your own choice.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Mmm, no. He was too embarrassed to buy the condoms from an actual person, so he bought them at an automatic teller machine at shop rite. I thought that was pretty funny.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? --

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? BE SMART. But do whatever you want!
By AnjieAngel Comments: 816, member since Mon Jul 05, 2004
On Wed Jun 22, 2005 09:53 AM
Oh, isn't this really funny? (I always wonder why people ask tons of these questions..) Anyway..
1)How old are you currently? 18

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 16

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? -

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Because I thought I was in love, in fact I thought that about half a year later as well, until I found out that he loved his computer more than me.. But, those things happens, hope he has a happy life with the internet..

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Yes and no. No, because it was definitely nothing of big importance to me, and yes, because I found out I should have lost it to someone else.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yes, please loose it as quick as you can! Come on, it's nothing to be worried about.. No really, do what you like..

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Not really.. It wasn't that special..

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? What would that be?

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Yeah, boys are stupid. My ex said he wished I stayed a virgin until I met him. He, on the other hand had slept with three girls before, and that was supposed to be OK.
By friend1member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 433, member since Mon Jan 24, 2005
On Fri Jun 24, 2005 08:42 PM
1)How old are you currently? 15

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? No guy has found me yet :P

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? It's a personal choice but I just can't imagine being ready before you are maby 16.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? No, not that i can think of. But people I know and don't know, they just take one look at me and think "she is a virgin". Not that that bothers me but I hope it's just becuase I'm a good girl :)

ummm... well I just think that some girls are giving in way to easy and way to young. It's a personal decision but guys don't think like girls. So beware... But who am I to judge?
By bonitaballerinamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 746, member since Fri Jun 04, 2004
On Fri Jun 24, 2005 09:42 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? cause

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? nope

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? yeah

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? ugh not really, no

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope
By lover4everQT Comments: 43, member since Mon Jan 03, 2005
On Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:50 PM
1)How old are you currently? 17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 15

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? i was dumb and was not thinking.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? i do regret doing it with the guy i did and for being so young when i did it

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? no. i did it for all the wrong resions

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? no

By SoILWritermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3881, member since Wed May 29, 2002
On Mon Jun 27, 2005 02:32 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? n/a

Because I don't want to risk getting pregnant before I finish getting my education.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? n/a

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? nope

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? sure

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? n/a

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Nope

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Nope
By RedheadGredmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3922, member since Sat Sep 28, 2002
On Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:18 PM
1)How old are you currently?17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? I am a virgin but just barely

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I want to wait to have sex for the first time either on my wedding night or at least after college. Who knows it may change. It is only for the reasons that I want to be old enough and responsible enough to face the consequences that there could be.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I haven't lost it.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?No

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I wouldn't encourage them anyone to follow in my foot steps. I am me and they are not and they know what is right for them.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? No since I am a virgin. There could be some funny sexual stories but none that I can think of at the moment.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Well no not really. A funny story was my dad walking in on me giving my boyfriend a handjob. He didn't see anything since we were under a blanket and the lights were off. It was still.. uncomfortable when my dad sat down on the couch next to us for awhile. Just to let you all know I have never seen my hand fly so fast from somewhere as I was pulling my hand out of my boyfriends pants.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Well I feel like I am still a virgin but I am really not sure. My boyfriend's penis has been around my vagina but has not gone in. Well it slipped a couple times and just went into the very opening a very little bit. I don't count that as sex or losing my virginity but someone else might.
By PlaidSkirt11member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2520, member since Wed Dec 29, 2004
On Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:56 PM
1)How old are you currently?15

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?--

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? no one good enought ot lose it to

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?-

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? I am glad ia m asitll a virgin

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? yes save it for someone specail

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?--

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? no

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?nope
By Dancing_Doll2member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 636, member since Mon Apr 12, 2004
On Tue Jun 28, 2005 03:19 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? n/a

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? because i'm not currently looking for a guy (im single) i'm underage and im basically saving myself for the right guy

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? n/a

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? nope...am happy being a virgin

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? yes....wait for the right guy and till your 100% ready

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? n/a

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? nope

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? not that i can think of right now...
By moomintrudemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2579, member since Mon Mar 10, 2003
On Fri Jul 01, 2005 08:59 AM
)How old are you currently? 21

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? n/a

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? i was with some1 i loved and it felt right, i proceded to stay with him for 2 1/2 yrs!

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? nope. see previous answer!

i would encourage people to follow their heart, if it feels right then go for it, if not then dont! dont ever feel pressured into doin something ur not 100% about, ull only regret it.
7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? apart from the usual fumbling around trying to find out wot goes where! dont laugh it really is like that! its nothin like the movies! nah actually it was very nice, it didn't hurt much and i knew it was the right thing to do. i really loved the guy i was with so i had no regrets.

just like i sed b4 do wot U WANT!!!!! dont listen to others, dont feel pressured but most of all enjoy it, dont expect it to be perfect first time, just accept wot happens!
----
By Depressed_girlmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 84, member since Tue Jun 14, 2005
On Fri Jul 01, 2005 01:01 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? i have lost it lol

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? i was really wanting to try it!

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? yes but be sure to wear protection!

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? no lol

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? ha ha ha

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? yes Are you now choosing different sexes like male/female? yes i'm lesbian now :)
By dancer4life101 Comments: 117, member since Tue Apr 05, 2005
On Fri Jul 01, 2005 06:31 PM
1)How old are you currently? 14

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? haven't

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?cuz i am 14 and want to wait till i am older

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?no

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?um not sure i guess cuz we don't want 14 olds having babies.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?no

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?no

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?no
*~dancer4life101~*
By lemony Comments: 1134, member since Wed Feb 12, 2003
On Sat Jul 02, 2005 07:24 AM
Please answer the following questions:

1)How old are you currently? 17

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? -

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I was in love. Much of a cliche as it is......

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Hmm, I don't know, I was in love at the time, and he was very special to me, and I to him, but our break up was extremely painful, and let's just say he's not the nicest person now...
Our relationship then and now was and is screwed up. But I don't think I regret it per se, I really did and still kinda do, care for him and love him on some deep psychological level that even I can't understand lol

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? It's up to you. What's right for me, may not be right for you, we waited 8 months and I feel I maybe should of been 16, and it was pretty awkward, I planned the whole thing and the first time was embarrasing and we were both extremely self conscious.

It hurt like hell! I cried. It felt like we knew eachother intellectually and emotoinally and pretty well physically( i.e, we had oral sex etc before), but actual intercourse was scary, and I found it emotionally hard. I switched off, and couldn't look at him. It may just be me, but it's like you become ''one'' and you're both vulnerable. Saying this maybe we weren't ready.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? -

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Nope. Just don't do it unless you're ready. The oldest thing in the book but it's so true.

love emsy xxx
By Gina14member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 517, member since Mon Jun 27, 2005
On Sat Jul 02, 2005 04:45 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? I have not lost my virginity

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I am Christian and I belive God made as a new creation with a purpose to have a sex with my husband as an initmate thing and to start a Godly and loving family :)

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Sometimes, I feel like i need guys attention to feel loved whcih is crazy. But i dont regret saying no to sex.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yes.! Most definitely" Who wants to lose their virginity to a guy that only wants you for the kicks or for crack? it suscks to know that soem girls just dont care either, its practically abusing your body,

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? um nada

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? um no!

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? WAIT TILL YOURE MARRIED! GOD GAVE YOU VIRGINITY TO LOSE WITH THE PERFECT GUY!
By Italian_Aria Comments: 202, member since Thu May 13, 2004
On Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:58 PM
This is not a response to the original question, but to Gina 14's post above...

Not to be negative, but take it from me, love: once you hit a certain age, there are no more male virgins. If you think it's beautiful to lose it to a fellow virgin, get 'em while they're hot, because an inexperienced man of marriagable age is a needle in a haystack the size of China. If a guy is attractive, special or desirable in any way, he's going to get so much attention from girls that even the best will buckle. It doesn't matter if they're Christians or not; all the guys I know are Christians and none of them are virgins. They all promised to wait at one time or another..but didn't.

This I learned the hard way.
By twinkle_toes_xxxmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 124, member since Sun Mar 13, 2005
On Mon Jul 04, 2005 03:21 PM
Please answer the following questions:

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? silly mistake on holiday

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? yes

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? no

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? it was silly and i was drunk very embarrassing and im ashamed

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? n/a

By Hannie88 Comments: 24, member since Tue Jul 05, 2005
On Tue Jul 05, 2005 07:49 AM
right then:
1)Im 17
2)I was 15 when i lost my virginity (whoops)
3)
4)I lost it because I had a long term boyfriend and really liked him at the time!
5)I do regret losing it so early
6)I would suggest waiting a bit longer until you meet someone really special
7)It was o0ne of the most embarresing experiences ever! I laugh about it now though!
8)
9)Just that after the first awful time it gets better lol
HannieXxxx
By xxx_sexydoll_xxx Comments: 174, member since Sun Jun 05, 2005
On Sun Jul 10, 2005 06:36 AM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 10

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? i was with an older boyfriend and didnt really know the facts

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? totally yes!

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? no

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? nope they went funny trust! lol

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? /

just make sure you know everything about contraception(sp?)and the facts before deciding on doing it----
By HollieErin Comments: 3422, member since Tue Feb 19, 2002
On Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:23 AM
1)How old are you currently? 19

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 18

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? It's true when people say 'you'll know when it's righ', becaue I knew that it was right there is no onther way of explaining it.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? absolutly not

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yes, when it's right and everythign feels perfdect you;ll know. Waite for that feeling.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Erm... not I don't think we have anything too amsuing.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? no

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? yes. It did hurt. Also I did what was right for me. I think that everyone should do what is right for them, wheather it's waiting for marriage or not. Please though don't stress and push your beliefs on me saying that I'm a bad person and I wrecked my life by having pre-marital sex. I didn't. Yes I did have pre marital sex get over it. (sorry i had a someone chastise me about it earlier)
By Sare2 Comments: 54, member since Tue Jul 12, 2005
On Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:48 PM
1)How old are you currently? 13

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? -

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? because i'm 2 young and want to wait for the right guy.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? -

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? yes becuaes i think 13 is way to young, but each to their own.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? -

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? hmm not really

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? no
Page:
Page 2 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ReplySendWatch