Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Page:
Page 3 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread
By glitter_babe Comments: 284, member since Mon Jul 18, 2005
On Mon Jul 18, 2005 03:12 PM
1)How old are you currently? 15

2)Are you a virgin and if not, when did you lose it?

3)What is your thoughts/feelings on virginity? dont know really

4)Did you regret any former thoughts/feelings on virginity? no

5)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? no its up to them

6)Do you have any personal stories to tell about losing/not losing your virginity? someone wanted me to once but treat 'em mean! lol

7)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nar im not a very exciting person lol!
By TheaterGeek Comments: 54, member since Sat Jul 16, 2005
On Wed Jul 20, 2005 08:00 PM
1)How old are you currently? 17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? N/A

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I thought it would make me seem cooler.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Yes, at that time. But the man I am with now I am 110% in love with and I don't regret doing it with him at all.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No way! Do it when you are in love and not a second before.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? umm I was in intense and I started to scream "OH SH*T MOTHER F*CKER!"

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? No

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? No
By autumnbreakdownPremium member Comments: 1517, member since Wed Jun 15, 2005
On Fri Jul 22, 2005 01:30 PM
1)How old are you currently?

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?
n/a

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?
I was in love with the person I lost it to and it was a mutual decision. He loved me back.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?
No. I don't regret anything about that relationship. It taught me so much about life and myself.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
Only if it's what the wanted. My decisions in life may not be for everybody.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?
Only that it took about 4 tries to successfully take my virginity because it hurt so much. And later that year I got caught by my mom.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?
n/a

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
If you're going to have sex use protection and be ready for whatever could possibly happen. Don't be unprepared for anything and make sure you're doing it with someone you love.

~bailameansdance~
By dancebabe14member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 79, member since Wed Jan 28, 2004
On Sat Jul 23, 2005 02:52 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 15

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? because me and my boyfriend are in love, and decided we wanted to have sex

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? nope not a bit

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? well its is up to them

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? its was the day we left school, and i was dressed up in my uniform, but me and my friends had put our skrits short and worn bunchies in our hair, it was funny!

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
By Breannemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2041, member since Sun May 08, 2005
On Sun Jul 24, 2005 04:40 PM
1)How old are you currently? 14

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I wan't to wait till marriage, personally I don't think i'm missing much, A guy sticking his dick into your vagina whoopee! NOT. I'm also scared about STD, pregency and if it will hurt. I wan't my guy to be the one I be with forever. So we can share a special bond together that no one else has.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No. each person is different and I repect that.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? A guy friend once asked me if I would marry him even though he wasn't a vergin. (hypotheticlly sp?) I said I would but go kill the girl he did it with first. I was joking.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? My perents lost their verginity to each other before they got married and my mother regrets it because she felt their weeding night and honeymoon was not as special as she thought it would be.

Breanne :)
By danceteamer247 Comments: 612, member since Sun Aug 10, 2003
On Mon Jul 25, 2005 07:36 PM
1)How old are you currently? 16..17 in a few months

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? n/a

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I really dont want to lose it, my boyfriend is wonderful dont get me wrong but I only get my virginity once and I want to save it for the person I'm with for forever.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? n/a

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Nope my boyfriend and I are quite happy being the little virgins we are :]

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Loose your virginity when you feel ready...

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?nope

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? nope...

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope I think you covered it

*danceteamer247
By mel2003 Comments: 438, member since Thu Jun 12, 2003
On Tue Jul 26, 2005 02:56 PM

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? i was wiv my bf and it just happened and i was drunk

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? yeah alot because i dont even like him that much

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? its up to the person to decide whether they want to or not

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? nope

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? nope

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope
By Cluichmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2903, member since Sat May 10, 2003
On Wed Jul 27, 2005 08:05 AM
1)How old are you currently? 29 (!)

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? Just haven't met a guy I liked enough.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No, I'm well-read on the subject and when I meet the man I love enough I won't be the one to wait.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No, it's all up to you. Just don't do anything stupid. Virginity is neither a trophy nor a disposible item.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? n/a

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Not really.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? AGE DOES NOT MATTER! If your beliefs tell you not to have premarital sex, that's fine! Personally I won't wait, but I'm not you. My virginity means nothing to me, in fact I seriously doubt whether I'm still technically a virgin (masturbation etc), but YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS IN CHARGE! If you value your virginity, keep it that way.
By adictodeballetmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 72, member since Wed Oct 06, 2004
On Thu Jul 28, 2005 08:05 PM
1)How old are you currently? 16

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 16

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? n/a

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? i feel it was the right time.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? The guy and I broke up a month later, and I thought that I regretted when the breakup happened, but now that I am over him I realize it was the right time and he was the right person, we were so comfortable with eachother from the first day we met, we were ment to be bestfirends not romantically envolved.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? do it when you feel it's right, just do it safetly.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? lets just say a waterbed makes the first time harder kinda...for me it did anyways.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? n/a

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? no not really.
By BornStar Comments: 2270, member since Wed Dec 19, 2001
On Wed Aug 03, 2005 10:37 AM
1)How old are you currently? 23

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 18

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Because I was in a love

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Never. I was in a great relationship and loved that guy with all my heart. Even though it didnt last I would never regret it.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I think it is everyone's personal decision. Different strokes for different folks

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Besides the fact that I had no clue what was going on? no...its personal but it was unforgettable

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? n/a

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Girls..its your decision to lose your virginity, no one else's! Think about it comprehensively before you make a decision.
By happydancerchica Comments: 126, member since Fri Jan 24, 2003
On Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:10 AM
1)How old are you currently?19

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? Haven't lost it yet

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? by choice because I was brought up with the belief that sex should be saved for marriage

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? N/A

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I would encourage it , But I would not force it on someone. It's a personal choice.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? N/A

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? NO

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? NO
By glitter_babe Comments: 284, member since Mon Jul 18, 2005
On Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:24 AM

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? waiting for a special occasion.i want to make love,not just have sex

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?no

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? no,its up to them but i think its important to know all the facts about sex before diciding if your going to do it or not

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? nar lol

my friend wants to answer -

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 13

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? dont know really but im still with him!

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? nope ..all experience

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? no

glitterb XxXx
By onmytoez4evamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2239, member since Mon Aug 06, 2001
On Mon Aug 08, 2005 08:32 PM
1)How old are you currently? almost 17 (as in 10 days lol)

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? i was in love

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? no i do not, even though we recently broke up we were together for almost 3 years and i never stopped loving him and there will always be a part of me that will miss him even though we were both ready to move on.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? its up to them. i wouldnt say yes, lose your virginity or no, dont. its all in how you feel. are you ready? do you have good reasons for doing what you choose?

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? it was awful!!! he (blush) couldnt figure out where to put it haha... and it hurt a ton....

By Angelulu17 Comments: 5145, member since Mon Nov 03, 2003
On Fri Aug 12, 2005 03:46 PM
2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? haven't lost it yet

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? waiting till marriage-beliefs

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?no, i do not, i want to make sure that the person i lose it to is really special and will be with me the rest of my life

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?yes

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?no

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?no

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?no
By lvs2dance Comments: 280, member since Sat Jul 13, 2002
On Sun Aug 14, 2005 05:51 PM
Please answer the following questions:

I am 18 years old.

I was 15 years old when I lost my virginity.

N/A

N/A

No I do not regret it. It was with someone special that I still love today.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?

No. I think it's a personal decision and I would neither encourage or discourage anyone from making a decision like that. When you're ready, you'll know it and you'll do it.

I lost it in the rain in a field of grass and jasmine flowers. It was memorable, the smell of rain and flowers and the freaking pain of it all.

Nope.

Don't do it unless you're ready, don't get pressured, and once you do lose it, prepare to have the number of people you have sex with go through the roof.
By tinydancer86 Comments: 115, member since Fri Aug 06, 2004
On Mon Aug 15, 2005 12:44 PM
1)How old are you currently? 19

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 19

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? my boyfriend and I both felt we were ready

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? not really

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? it's there life and their body

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? I do it's just i promised my boyfriend i would'nt say anything

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? nope

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope
By RandyAndymember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 473, member since Mon Apr 18, 2005
On Mon Aug 15, 2005 03:20 PM
her it goes y'all
1. 15
3. n/a
4. a drunken party a girl was up for it! But have had meaningful sex since!
5. At that party yes most definately
6.SERIOUSLY WAIT till you a find a person who is REALLY special to you! And don't kid yourself sayng that this girl/boy is the one just so you can justify losing it!
7. Well its a bit graphic but hey! Well i'm fairly big and the girl who was up for it didn't really have the adequate capacity so it was VERY akward! A nice way of putting it!
8.n/a
9. Nah think you covered the lot!
By caspers_divas Comments: 776, member since Sun May 30, 2004
On Mon Aug 15, 2005 05:42 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? I haven't.

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? It's just not happened yet. If I was with a person I am really comfortable with (like now) it will happen when it happens.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Nope. It's not a decision really. Like I said, it just hasn't happened yet.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? All I'm going to say is do what is right for YOU. Sex is something you want to treat with caution, but you also have to want to do it and feel comfortable with the person you're with.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?Me and my ex boyfriend (still very close friends) came close, but my brother was downstairs and I thought "hmmm maybe not such a good idea."

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Just, you will know when you're ready and don't rush it just because you want to say you've lost your virginity. It should mean more than that.

x
By tinylildancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1093, member since Fri Jul 16, 2004
On Tue Aug 16, 2005 06:24 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? N/A

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I think I am too young, and I haven't found a guy yet!

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? not at all!

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? if that is right for them

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? no...

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Do it when the time is right!
By BeckyP2 Comments: 411, member since Thu Jun 10, 2004
On Tue Aug 23, 2005 03:49 PM
1)How old are you currently? 24

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 23

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I found someone that I could trust. He was patient with me, and I knew he wasn't going to dump me if he found out I didn't put out. We've been together for two years.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? no regrets

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I think it's good to wait until you are old enough to really know what you are looking for and you expect from it. I'm not saying a person has to wait until marriage or not wait, just make sure you are doing it for the right reasons and not because you feel pressured or because it's popular.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? none that I would feel like posting.

Just try not to let someone talk you into something you feel uncomfortable with or worry you might regret. If you have any doubts, just don't do it.
By undyingxrequiem Comments: 10, member since Sat Aug 27, 2005
On Sat Aug 27, 2005 08:55 PM
Edited by undyingxrequiem (139681) on 2005-08-27 20:58:40
1)How old are you currently? 14. :D

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? N/A, thankfully.

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? Because I have no need to. I've got a boyfriend at this point who looks perfect for me, and two of the reasons are that we're in love, and he wants to wait 'til marriage too.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? N/A

5)Do you regret the decision to lose your virginity? N/A. and I don't think I'll regret it, but like a lot of people have already said, they regret the guy. I hope I can wait until marriage.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? do what's right for you. talk to the person about it, plan everything (means of control, what you'll do in just about every situation that could come out of it), and do it when YOU'RE ready, not just when they're ready. make sure you're able to share every little piece of you, heart and soul, body and mind, with this person. because that's basically what you're doing if it's not a one night stand.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Nope. Thankfully. but I had to convince one of my guy friends not to. took some convincing from a couple people. he's in love. and 15 haha.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity. I'm innocent until people get to know me. Then they'll find the dirty mind runs in the family.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? please educate yourselves. girls, go buy the gurl.com book "a whole new approach to your body, brain, and life as a gurl". it sounds corny but the book's knowledgable. Trust me on this one.

Before you go near that person you'd better know where they've been, where they are, and where they're going. you've got one shot at getting the first time right, take just as much care as you want to get as close as you can to perfection. Cuz it's nicer to think of it that way. :)
By little_dancer1member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 353, member since Tue Apr 26, 2005
On Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:20 PM

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? --

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? i am in a relationship with my boyfriend, it has been over a year and we first slept together when we had been going out about 9 months, it was both of ours first time

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? nope, it was with someone who cares for me and didnt pressure me into it which is what counts :) we did it when we were both ready

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? i wouldn't encourage people to go out and sleep with anyone lol, if they are in a good relationship, they're sensible and are ready

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? i haven't told my bestfriend i aint telling everyone on the internet lol

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?--

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? it didn't hurt lol, so many people say 'does it hurt' and i get annoyed because it completely depends on your body not mine! lol
luv jen xxx
By dancinqt5013member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 3865, member since Wed Aug 17, 2005
On Tue Aug 30, 2005 04:54 PM

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? Waiting till I'm married

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Nope.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Its everyones personal choice, but yea.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? n/a

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? nope.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope.
By DancerXOXO2005 Comments: 20, member since Thu Aug 25, 2005
On Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:06 AM
Please answer the following questions:

1)How old are you currently? 18

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 13

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? It just kind of happened... I can't really explain why I did it...

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No not at all... Im still with the guy I lost it to.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Not at that young of an age. I don't regret doing what I did but i wished I would have waited...

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Yes... hmmm... nevermind...

By chloe_boemember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1418, member since Mon Mar 22, 2004
On Sat Sep 03, 2005 04:56 PM
1)How old are you currently? 17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14 - nearly 15

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? i was drunk and stoned also i thought i was in love i had been with my bf for like 3 mnths n he werent a virgin so i thought why not...i dont regret it!

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? noway it has to be done!

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? no everyone does it in their own time no pressure!

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? erm 2 people walked in and it was in bunk beds at a party *cringe*

i dnt really remember it much! lol

cool post lol!

chloe boe xxxxxx
Page:
Page 3 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ReplySendWatch