Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Page:
Page 4 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread
By gottadanceit Comments: 2, member since Sun Sep 04, 2005
On Sun Sep 04, 2005 11:58 AM
1)How old are you currently? 17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? Haven't lost it yet.

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I haven't met anyone I would feel comfortable giving it up to.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? n/a

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No. I don't want to throw it away so I can "fit in."

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? It's a personal choice. Do what you think is right for yourself.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? N/A

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Nope.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Can't think of anything.
By BelliiDancer Comments: 54, member since Thu May 20, 2004
On Mon Sep 05, 2005 05:14 PM
1)How old are you currently? 14

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? haven't yet, but it's gunna happen soon!

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? i wasn't ready at the time that it was supposed to happen, but i'm totally ready now.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? no, because i know that the time will come when it's meant to.. no need to rush things.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? no.. it's people's decisions not mine. =/

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? not really

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? It's only a big deal if you make it out to be.
By Ampersandmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2702, member since Fri Aug 29, 2003
On Sat Sep 10, 2005 11:41 AM
Note: This is NOT Timmi, its her crazy roomate.

-----1)How old are you currently?

-----2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?

-----3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?
NA

-----4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?
I felt it was time. I'd been dating the guy for over a year and we just felt it was the next stpe to take sexually

-----5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?
No (lucky me!)

-----6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
if you're in a long term and loving relationship, you've done your research (www.scarleteen.com is a really good one!)and you're not expecting anything from it, then you're good to go!

-----7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?
It was slow goings for me b/c it need to streach and such and i kept saying to him "you're so big." I think it inflated his ego a little...whatever!

-----8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?
NA

-----9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
Do your research, have a good mental state and go slow.

Happy f-ing'!
By loesje123 Comments: 55, member since Thu Dec 30, 2004
On Sun Sep 11, 2005 08:03 AM
1)How old are you currently? 17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 17

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I had one when I was 16 and he was 18 I knew he had sex, but we never talked about sex at all. We dated 5 months and then I had to move so we broke up and I regretted never having had sex. Then I found a new guy. he never had sex either and I really liked him. And I am basically a guy have a big sexual-lust and was already sexually active with him after 1 week (not sex yet) my bf before that we dated 5 months and never did anything. The bf I lost it to, we talked about it and then one time when we were both drunk we did it

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? not at all, I loved sex. Maybe regret the guy only ended up dating 2 months. But now it ends up he broke up with me, but he wants me back, coz he realized how good I was in bed...

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? follow your heart...well for me it was lust and heart :P

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? nope only it hurt like hell and non of us would come

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? IT can hurt like hell
By Ganymedes Comments: 7, member since Mon Sep 12, 2005
On Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:54 AM
1)How old are you currently? 18

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? ---

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I was physically persuaded ;)

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not really, its different for guys because we technically "lose our virginity" everytime we jerk it haha Even though it is very different and not as good.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No, its a personal choice

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? My first time I had no clue that we were about to do it. She was my ex-girlgriend and invited me over just to hang out and watch a movie. But 5 minutes into "Mystery Men" she pounced on me and took my virginity within the next 20 minutes.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? ---

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? I didn't have a condom at the time and she really wanted it and she said she was on birth control... so being the stupid boy i was i gave in. After telling my older brother I was scolded for a good half hour. Luckily I didn't catch anything from her and nobody got pregnant, but from now on I will ALWAYS make sure I'm using a condom because outside of getting an STD, you can still get her pregnant even if you "pull out" way before you climax, since precum is just as potent as cum. So fellas, "don't be dumb, wrap your gun"
By cristy86 Comments: 21, member since Tue Sep 13, 2005
On Tue Sep 13, 2005 07:04 PM
1)How old are you currently? 19

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? It seemed like the right thing to do at the time.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not really, kinda regret the guy a little though.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? If its what you want to do, sure, if not, then don't.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? LOL no
By pokomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 9026, member since Sun Oct 31, 2004
On Wed Oct 12, 2005 04:00 AM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 16

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? N/A

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I felt ready, I was with a really fabulous guy (whom I'm not with anymore, but we didnt end on bad terms) and I knew I was emotionally ready for it.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No. In a way I wish I had lost it with my current/recent boyfriend (I don't even know how we stand....lol) but we went out for a year and he lost his to me, and I love him so dearly, I kind of regret I didn't lose mine to him.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? If they felt full emotionally ready and sure ofthemselves, and know their partner and trust them, then why not?

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Nah not really.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Nah

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Do your reseacrh, get protected and be smart.
By dance4lanimember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6238, member since Fri May 02, 2003
On Fri Oct 14, 2005 02:21 AM
Edited by dance4lani (64354) on 2005-10-14 02:53:01 added more details.
1)How old are you currently?

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?

n/a

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?
Because I'm with a boy that I love and care deeply about and I felt ready at the time. We waited till we both felt comfortable and ready and then took the next step in our relationship. We were both virgins.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?
Not at all. I think I will be with him for a while, and I care about him a lot. I think maybe we should have waited a little longer in our relationship (we had sex after 2 months) but yer...I was reayd and it was going to happen eventually so i guess its fine.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
If they are ready and with someone they love, then yes.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?
Nope! I wish I had though!

Nope!

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
ummm. Nope!

lani
By prettypiques Comments: 65, member since Thu Sep 29, 2005
On Sat Oct 15, 2005 12:51 AM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 13

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I thought that I was ready and that I was 'in love'.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? I did at the time but I don't any longer. It did take a while to get over.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No... I don't think you should follow in someones footsteps. Everyone is different and will feel ready at different times.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Oh goodness...well I was on a boat trip in the summer... a little wavy so that made things even more awkward than necessary...

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? no...
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread (karma: 1)
By thextreme_dancer Comments: 17, member since Fri Oct 21, 2005
On Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:10 AM
this was a really interesting!!!!!! hahaha...
By cool_dancer05 Comments: 75, member since Mon Jan 24, 2005
On Sun Oct 23, 2005 02:43 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 16

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? n/a

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? it felt right, i was comfortable with the guy and had been seeing him for around 3 months, everything was perfect but it wasnt what i expected though. the earth didnt move, it wasnt scary just nerve wracking and there was no fireworks lol.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? nope not at all im still with the guy and we have been happy and in love for nearly 3 years.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? i would encourage others to make sure it is right for them, i would also advise them not to feel pressured into anything they do not wish to do.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? not about losing my virginity but furthur on into the relationship my guy and i decided to experiment and began to try out new possitions and find new places where we hadn't 'done it'. we decided to pull into a laybye on the way home from the cinema, it was late and there weren't many cars on the road.
we started to get 'busy' and were enjoying ourselves when i decided to change possition because i felt a little cramped. i just happend to look out of the window at this point, and although it was currently steamd up i could see a man staring in and pointing at us. i panicked and made my guy drive off without any clothes on and we both felt so embarassed, we were even more embarassed when we found out that the man watching was a friends dad. :)

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
By Abzeeze Comments: 10, member since Tue Aug 23, 2005
On Mon Oct 24, 2005 07:35 PM

Haven't

Haven't found the right person yet. Waiting for an appropriate age when I will be responsible for certain consequences.

Nope. Besides the fact that I'd be committing suicide by my parent's if they ever find out. I think that I'm just going to wait. I'm not in a big rush. Peer pressure has made me think but I can control myself.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
Yes, but I'm not going to force them because it's their decision. I would just advise them not to do anything stupid or anything that they might regret.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? not really

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope
By Draminicus Comments: 10, member since Wed Oct 26, 2005
On Wed Oct 26, 2005 04:41 AM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?17

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?at the time i thought they were the right person

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?no

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? as others have said that is for them to deside

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Well thyre mother walked in and i had to jump out the window (into the pool) jump in my car and take off like a bat out of hell neked...

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope just use a rubber that lillte raincoat can save you a ton of problems.
By wee_dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 283, member since Thu Sep 22, 2005
On Fri Oct 28, 2005 04:27 PM
1)How old are you currently? just turned 14

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? nope

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? i've not been in a close enough relationship, and i'm like 14 and 5 days old!!

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? no, it's not like i'm "saving myself" i'm just waiting till it feels right.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? well, it's totally up to them

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? n/a

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? don't just do it with anybody just because all of your friends have, wait until you actually WANT to
By Jenni_dancer_xx Comments: 13, member since Wed Oct 26, 2005
On Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:10 AM
1)How old are you currently? 16

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 13

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? n/a

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I didn't plan for it to happen. I got drunk and was taken advantage of. But since then i have had sex with boyfriends which i don't regret as they felt right.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? I regret the way in which it happened. I wish that i did have the choice and i could have waited til i was with my boyfriend.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? NO!

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? No sorry. It's a disturbing story and people do not want to hear bout it.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? N/a

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? ADVICE -- When you loose your virginity do it with someone that you love. When it is gone it can never come back so just make sure that you are positive it is what you both want to do. If you have talked about it previously it will be more comfortable as you are both resured each other wants to do it. Oh and be safe!
By AsSuch Comments: 318, member since Fri Oct 10, 2003
On Sun Oct 30, 2005 08:22 PM
this is exactly my post...same age and everything..
By xangelicliz Comments: 48, member since Tue Nov 01, 2005
On Tue Nov 01, 2005 06:47 PM
1)How old are you currently? I'm 15.

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? I'm still a virgin.

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I've never been with a guy that I'd want to loose it to. Well I've been with a few, but we hadn't been together long enough, the right moment hadn't come, etc.

Not really. Theres only one guy I've ever possibly wanted to do it with, and that was my ex boyfriend. If me and him had had sex, and I had lost it to him, I think him dumping me would have hurt me so much more.
I think people should do whatever they feel right for them, theres no certian age that anyone should do it, it all depends on the person and the person they're with.

No..I have too many hookup storys though..lol
By Madison_Dancer Comments: 168, member since Mon Jan 21, 2002
On Wed Nov 02, 2005 06:37 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? n/a

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I'm not ready yet.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? nope

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? to each his/her own

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? lol nope. I probably will eventually though.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? I gave head on a golf course and yes I did care about the guy. My roommate (in my dorm) came back and we wanted to be together so we went for a walk on the dark golf course and it just happened.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? ummm nope
By BlondeMa Comments: 88, member since Fri Nov 04, 2005
On Wed Nov 09, 2005 02:05 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14

yes i regret because it was with someone i didnt love and im with someone who i really love and wish i waited for them instead.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? no

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? no

By darkeyed_angelmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 577, member since Fri Jan 23, 2004
On Thu Nov 10, 2005 01:15 AM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? N/A

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? because I'm selfish and because I haven't found a deserving enough person yet

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? N/A

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Nope, never

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No, because in my opinion, it's your virginity, you have to decide what you want to do with it

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? N/A

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? er, so far no.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? N/A

Mel~
By tapp247 Comments: 881, member since Thu Jul 15, 2004
On Thu Nov 10, 2005 01:41 PM
1)How old are you currently? 21

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 21

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? because i was ready & falling in love w/ my bf of 1 yr (now 1.5 yrs)

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? not at all

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? if they are in the same situation i was/am, then sure, otherwise, just when they're ready & willing!!!

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? it was sweet & perfect....except for the pain of the hymen breaking :/

By two4joymember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 305, member since Fri Nov 11, 2005
On Fri Nov 11, 2005 07:33 AM

[bv17 and a half [/b]

because i had sex :P

i regret not waiting longer...

GIRLS - Boys think with their wee-wee's and not their hearts so when they say they love and they want what you have to be 'special' and sex will so that...DON'T! If they love you they can wait!
BOYS - Don't force girls into things etc!
that is all

i think the whole pain before pleasure thing really got to me so they whole 'ow ow owww what are you doing? is that right?!? OWW' haha yeah.. fun times

nope
By frostburgdancer Comments: 36, member since Tue Nov 02, 2004
On Fri Nov 11, 2005 07:57 AM
1) I'm 20
2) I was 17 when I lost my virginity
3) *****
4) I lost my virginity because I wanted to. I loved the guy I
was with or at least I thought I did, and it felt right
5) I do not regret the decision to loose my virginity, however
do wish I lost it to my current boyfriend instead
6) I think the decision to have sex is a personal one, you
should not follow others or look to what they believe in
if you believe you are ready then go 4 it, just be extremly
careful. Know what you are doing, and about the person you
are intimate with, be sure its what you want.
7) Hmmm well my first time was when my current boyfriend and I
at the time were watching Batman on dvd ... I thought it
would be soo special and all, but really it wasn't, I mean
yeah it was with someone I loved and all, but just the mood
and all I thought could have been a bit more romantic.
8) I'm not a virgin so can't answer this 1
9) MMM well yes ... anyone who believes they can't get pregnant
from a guy "pulling" out before he comes ... they are fools.
I thought this ... and I am pregnant right now. If you do
this with your fellow bfs & gfs ... please please please get
on birth control if you are not,and use condoms ... I was so
stupid. I will love my new baby girl with all my heart but
my life is forever changed because I believed what others
said.
By raisingdancers Comments: 43, member since Fri Dec 24, 2004
On Fri Nov 11, 2005 08:46 AM
My hat is off to you! Don't back down! It will be worth the wait.
By Leigh5 Comments: 27, member since Mon Nov 07, 2005
On Sat Nov 12, 2005 08:46 AM
1)How old are you currently?17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?16

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?it wasnt a big deal for me.i really liked the guy.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?no,it was right for me,it was something i wanted to do.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?its a discision everyone has to make for themselves.noone can influence you.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?i wish.it wasnt anything special.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?i think virginity has different ranks of importance for different people. if id waited until my wedding night id have been badly disappointed.haha
Page:
Page 4 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ReplySendWatch