Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Page:
Page 5 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread
By Armwarmermember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3108, member since Fri May 20, 2005
On Mon Nov 14, 2005 08:17 PM
1)How old are you currently? 17, soon to be 18!

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? n/a

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? Because I am one of those "Save sex for marriage" types :D

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? n/a

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No, because there's a lot less heartache for me in keeping my virginity. It hasn't been really easy though, I'll admit. But no regrets.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I guess I would. Even though everyone's different, what do you have to lose by staying a virgin?

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? n/a

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Ummmm....no :?

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? I'm saving my virginity also for religious reasons, on top of trying to save my emotions.

-Ash
By Coccinellamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5930, member since Sat Jan 25, 2003
On Mon Nov 14, 2005 09:03 PM
1)How old are you currently?

I am 17.

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?

I am still a virgin.

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?

I'm in a relationship, but we're not ready.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?

NA.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?

Nope, I'm very comfortable with my decision to wait.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?

Yes. I think you really need to make sure you love someone before you have sex, atleast the first time.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?

NA.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?

Not really.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?

Um...I can't wait because I know I have something really special with my boyfriend!

balletbaby1414
By RoSeWiThThOrNs Comments: 240, member since Sun May 25, 2003
On Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:15 PM
1)How old are you currently? 16

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 16

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?The time was right. I know that I did it for all of the right reasons and i wanted to share that with my boyfriend whom even though we're young..i love so much.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not at all..if anything its brought us so much closer

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I can't tell others what to do only they know what is right for them. One thing though is make sure you're absolutely ready and you're doing it for all the right reasons.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? nope

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope
By RoSeWiThThOrNs Comments: 240, member since Sun May 25, 2003
On Fri Nov 25, 2005 10:22 PM
Removed by Theresa (28613) on 2006-07-10 19:23:49 double post

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 16

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?The time was right. I know that I did it for all of the right reasons and i wanted to share that with my boyfriend whom even though we're young..i love so much.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not at all..if anything its brought us so much closer

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I can't tell others what to do only they know what is right for them. One thing though is make sure you're absolutely ready and you're doing it for all the right reasons.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? nope

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope
By LaLa5 Comments: 21, member since Sun Nov 27, 2005
On Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:40 PM
Please answer the following questions:

1)How old are you currently? 20

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 18

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Becasue it felt right and I trusted the guy very much

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? not one bit

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? no because everyone needs to make up their own mind

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
By chicachica Comments: 15, member since Tue Nov 29, 2005
On Tue Nov 29, 2005 07:32 PM

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? we're not ready...we've been together for a very long time, 3 years, but...it doesn't seem right, we do other things instead...

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? no, I'm perfectly happy with us at the moment, I think losing it would make us awkward, not closer together...at least not now

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I think everyone should take their own path and do whatever they think is right for them

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? n/a

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? we almost went all the way once, but I got nervous and moved and...I fell off the bed. I bruised myself :?

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? not really...don't give in to peer pressure, even if your friends are doing it...don't think it's cool just because it's sex. Wait until it feels right, use protection...pay attention in health class...:P
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread (karma: 1)
By Arwen_ Comments: 55, member since Mon Nov 21, 2005
On Tue Nov 29, 2005 09:21 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? N/A

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I'm waiting till i get married because that is what the Bible says to do.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? See Above

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not at all

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? You bet.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Nope

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Nope

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Be smart about it.

Arwen ~
By HannahMariemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1466, member since Sat Oct 16, 2004
On Thu Dec 01, 2005 07:50 PM
1)How old are you currently?15, almost 16

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I am waiting until marriage, or an engagement anyway, just to know that my first time was with the love of my life. I also think it's a pretty cool thing for you "partner" to know that you have waited for "him/her".

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? N/A

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? I haven't done anything yet to regret. Saving yourself is something not to be regretted.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Definitely, sex is something "sacred", if you will, that should be shared between two people who are wed and in love. It's just smart.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? N/A

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?I don't know about you guys, but I think it's pretty funny that in the fifth grade boys in my school would ask if we were still 'big V's'. FIFTH GRADE, hello we were kids, and still are for heaven's sake!

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? N/A
By bluepointeshoes Comments: 44, member since Sun Dec 11, 2005
On Sun Dec 11, 2005 01:55 PM
1)How old are you currently? ...do I have to say?

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? Haven't found the right guy yet.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not really...I mean, when I find the right guy, I probably won't regret it.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No, it's their choice, and no one else's. You just have to make sure you're ready, and don't rush.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? hahaha....uh...do I have to answer?

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Not really, that basically covers it.
By Little_MissJmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11220, member since Thu Jul 17, 2003
On Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:52 AM

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I haven't had a boyfriend since the age of 13. Plus, I don't think I'm ready anyway.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Nope I don't. I'm only just the legal age anyway. Plus, you can only lose it once.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? It's not of my business what others do. If they choose to have sex that's up to them and vice versa.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? N/A

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Nope

J x
By SexyBallerina00member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 284, member since Wed Oct 20, 2004
On Sun Dec 18, 2005 01:55 PM
1)How old are you currently? 15

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? im still a virgin.

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? well...I JUST found a guy that I would lose it to!

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? i dont know...i kinda wanna lose it.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? lol i dunno id say do what u wanna do. and when you feel ready.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? nope.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? not really.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? hm....isnt it like REALLY acqward afterwards?....just want to know.
By donnyaPremium member Comments: 192, member since Thu May 26, 2005
On Wed Dec 21, 2005 07:40 AM

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I wouldn't till marriage

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not at all. I think it is the right thing

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yeah. I don't hink anyone should do it until htey are married. Bu that's just me.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? No

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? No not really. I know that my replies may sound a little strange but that's hte way I was brought up and I still think it is right.
By dancegeek13 Comments: 19, member since Sun Aug 28, 2005
On Thu Dec 22, 2005 03:53 PM
finally there is someone who hasen't had sex yet.
By lissicamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 96, member since Mon Oct 18, 2004
On Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:10 AM
1)How old are you currently?

me and my boyfriend are in a very good relationship, very close to each other, been together nearly a year and we both thought it was the right time.

no

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
no, i would encourage them to think for themselves, just not sleep with anybody they can to be cool.

no not really lol

it changes you, made me and my boyfriend become closer.
dont have sex unless you are ready, dont let anyone make you and try and be in a good relationship. :)
By Daziling_jennyPremium member Comments: 7203, member since Sun Nov 30, 2003
On Tue Dec 27, 2005 06:03 AM
hey

1. i am 17
2. i had just turned 15

5) no i do not regret it at all
6)no people do whats right for them and not whats right for you
7) dont really have any embarrissing stories
8) nope nothing else to addd

x
By DancinAngel19 Comments: 190, member since Sun Jul 03, 2005
On Sun Jan 01, 2006 07:12 PM
1)How old are you currently? 17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? -

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I haven't been ready. And I want it to be the right guy which I believe I've found. :) We also haven't talked about it yet. The right time will come.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? -

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No. I want to be ready and in love.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I encourage others to do what is right for them. Everyone is different.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? -

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? -

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? no
By beadle Comments: 20, member since Fri Nov 11, 2005
On Thu Jan 12, 2006 02:05 PM
We're going to put this all in a sticky, and then the next 8.5 trillion times that it gets asked, we can just direct people here.

1)How old are you currently? 18

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?16

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? N/A

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Cause the mood struck

No
Only if they were smart about it.
I rode my lil sisters bike 2 miles at 4 am to have a booty call.
N/A
Can't think of anything
By pritty_princess Comments: 64, member since Sat Aug 21, 2004
On Wed Jan 18, 2006 02:19 PM
*hello*
1. 15
2. 15
3. N/A
4. I was drunk and an old friend and I decided to try it!
5. Yes
6. No
7. um..his parents were upstairs in bed!
8. N/A
9. it was... SORE! i wish i waited for someone special but im stilll kind of glad i did it because it is out of the way.
By black_breaker08 Comments: 20, member since Wed Sep 28, 2005
On Thu Jan 26, 2006 05:35 PM
1)15

2)13

3)did

4)it was at my girlfriends house and she wanted to.

5)hell naw!

6)i say "run the life u wanna race."

7) the first time i had sex, i made the girl cum before me

8)lost it

9)nope
By DanceDynamicmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 3249, member since Thu Jan 23, 2003
On Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:04 AM
Not sure if I posted this already, but I'll do it again lol.

1)How old are you currently? 19, 20 next week!

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 19, my wedding night.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Well, it was my wedding night, and it was a darn good way to show my husband how much I love him ;)

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Of course not!

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yes, but most don't so to each his own.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? It was really beautiful, and pretty painful, I think I had a super thik hymen, cuase I bled like heck.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Nope...

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Don't have sex just to have sex.

love,
DanceDynamic
By LaLa5 Comments: 21, member since Sun Nov 27, 2005
On Fri Feb 03, 2006 09:51 PM
1)How old are you currently? 18

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 18

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? It was new years and it just seemed right

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? everyone needs to make up their own minds its a personal choice

By angelofmusic361 Comments: 23, member since Sun Nov 06, 2005
On Fri Feb 10, 2006 08:50 PM
1)How old are you currently?14

i'm still a virgin
waiting till marrage

No
6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?yes, but i can't tell people what they should and shouldn't do cause its their life.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?no

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?don't think so

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? ummmm.... no
By allie_2964member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 126, member since Fri Mar 28, 2003
On Sun Feb 26, 2006 10:33 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 15

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Dtinking with an older ex-boyfriend. One thing lead to another

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Definately

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Its person choice. if your reayd go for it. If not then no I guess.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Not overly... Except when I was denying it all happend they told me they were right next to us and saw us.. lol

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? No not overly.. lol

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? no i'm good.
By ChicaEnPointe Comments: 960, member since Wed Sep 10, 2003
On Mon Feb 27, 2006 01:10 PM
How old are you currently? 19

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 15 almost 16

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I have been with my boyfriend since I was 14.. we totally trusted, and still do, eachother.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not at all

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Virginity is a personal choice so no I would not advise anyone to follow in anyone's footsteps... I believe you should make your own footsteps

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? nope

By xballetbeanx Comments: 4, member since Fri Aug 12, 2005
On Tue Feb 28, 2006 01:10 PM
1)How old are you currently? I'm 16

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? I was 15, day before my 16th birthday

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?~

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Me & my boyfriend had been together for nearly two years and we were both ready and mature for it. We knew the consequences & we were ready to deal with them if anything should happen.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? In no way do I regret it

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I can't tell anyone to follow my footsteps, because at the point where I decided to have sex, they might now that the same feelings for someone or feel that they are ready to make that choice.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? No, not really.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?~

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Dont depends on my or other experiences you read here or anywhere. Each girl will have a different feeling & situation, just please make sure you are ready. BTW: Yes, me & my boyfriend are still together :)
Page:
Page 5 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ReplySendWatch