Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Page:
Page 8 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread
By Saramember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2800, member since Sat Feb 10, 2007
On Wed Feb 14, 2007 03:44 PM
1)How old are you currently? 16

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 16

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? n/a

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?
i dont regret losing it, just who i lost it to.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
if it feels right, go for it.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?
we knocked the parking brake on his car out of place, and it started moving mid-act.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?
n/a

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
sex isnt bad, somethings the people you have sex with are. enough said.
By dancing_dreams6 Comments: 234, member since Wed Aug 16, 2006
On Mon Feb 19, 2007 09:02 PM
1)How old are you currently? 19

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I loved him and He loved me... we still love eachother... now he's my fiance'

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No... although I would go back and change the way it happened.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No... it's a personal decision.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Actually... this is kind of embarassing but we were in the pool when it happened and I didn't even know what had happened until it was over. we were just grinding first and then... yeah... I didn't even feel it.
Must of been the water pressure... I didn't even break the hymen until we had sex out of the pool. Then I felt it... so technically the first time wasnt the first time!

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
By Psychopotamusmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1438, member since Fri Apr 05, 2002
On Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:51 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 19

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? It was in no way planned....I guess it was, getting "the first time" out of the way :?

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No....not yet anyway (only been 2days) He was someone I knew...not that well but.. I don't feel that sex has to be emotional, for me anyway.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No...yes, it's up to them. If you feel like sex needs to be special then no.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? I didn't tell him it was my first time...and he's quite a man whore...and my older sisters friend, who she warned to stay away from me :P But he so knew. He kept asking if I was ok. :P I didn't bleed but it was quite painful ..

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? I think I did it so as not to be a virgin anymore, which I suppose is a weird reason, but at the same time I don't want to be in relationship now, I just wanted the physicality :P And a lot of people assume I've had sex before... and I could've so many times, so Thursday I just went with it, and I'm glad I did.
By ILYdoll15 Comments: 23, member since Fri Nov 17, 2006
On Wed Apr 11, 2007 06:11 PM
Please answer the following questions:

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? waiting for the right guy.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No. Part of me just really wants to get it over with. But i know i'm not ready yet.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? What's right for me may not be right for someone else. I just hope people would do what feels right to them and not let anyone play any part in deciding what's right for them.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? no.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Not really. Just that alot of people believe that i'm not a virgin and i think it's funny because i'm one of the shyest most reserved people ever. And they have no idea about me at all.

By random_93 Comments: 5, member since Sun Apr 29, 2007
On Sun Apr 29, 2007 04:04 PM
1)How old are you currently? 14

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? N/A

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? Too young

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No I think that everyone should wait til they can support themselves if they do get pregnant

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yeah, like i said you have to be able to do everything yourself

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?

By Roisinmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 5199, member since Mon Mar 03, 2003
On Wed May 02, 2007 05:09 PM
I have nooooo idea if I've already replied to this.... dont really feel like looking through 8 pages. And anyway, chances are the answers have changed.

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 19

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I love my boyfriend, and it was him that I wanted to give it to.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Absolutely not.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No, I would advise them to do what they're comfortable with, but ONLY if they feel that its the right person and they are able to protect themselves.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? It happened in Berlin, lol.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? I dunno, it wasnt a major big deal. I mean it was a big deal( dont worry, we're always very safe), but I thought I would feel mega different afterwards. I didnt. Nothing changed. My boyfriend and I felt a bit more comfy with eachother, but we were close to begin with so not much changed.
By BALLETBARBiiE Comments: 64, member since Sat Apr 28, 2007
On Sat May 12, 2007 07:53 PM
1)How old are you currently? fourteen/14

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? havnt yet, but im pretty sure i will be fourteen!

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? because i had my period last weekend

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? when i do, its because im ready!!!

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? no i do not!

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? no, you should make up your own mind you will know when your ready!

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? nope!

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? nope!

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? not that i can think of :)
By broadway4life Comments: 589, member since Thu Dec 02, 2004
On Sat May 12, 2007 11:00 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? not yet
3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? i am in love with my boyfriend and we have been for more than a year. however neither of us are in the current state where if something bad was to happen (ie baby) we could handle the consquences. I want to go to college and so does he. There are other ways we can express our love without sex.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No, i know that i will be with this boy for a very very very very long time. it sounds stupid I know, im only 16 but I know he's the one for me. so maybe sometime when we are a lot older we will lose our virginity together to each other. for the time being i am perfectly happy with my decision to abstain from sex

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yes, until you feel that you can handle the consquences of sex, physical emotional, and have a plan of what would happen if you did concieve a child (a plan both partners agree on and have talked about) you are not ready to have sex.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? i know my boyfriend is perfect because after we had gone pretty far we had a long conversation about sex and we both decided it was in our best interest not to have sex at this moment in our lives. if you can't talk to your partner about sex than i dont think your ready to do it.
By redbrickdreammember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 386, member since Thu May 19, 2005
On Sun May 13, 2007 12:02 PM
1)How old are you currently?

///

I'd been flirting with a male friend for quite some time and it just sort of happened when he came to visit me.

Not at all

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
I think it varies from person to person on what they want it to be like.

Apart from it being one big disaster? :P We were both laughing so much, but things went fine in the end.

///

It bloomin' well hurt! :?

Just thought I'd fill it in since I officially lost my virginity at about 2am (GMT) yesterday! :D

Comment #6059700 deleted

By cj777 Comments: 98, member since Thu Jun 15, 2006
On Wed May 16, 2007 04:32 PM
1)15

2)Haven't lost it.

3)Morals, religon, health, and sefety.

4) NA

5)I don't regret it.

6)Yes, even if they don't do it for moral reasong, there are a lot of health reason, eving with condems, thing can go wrong.

7)No

8)No

9)No
By deftonermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1565, member since Sun Jun 08, 2003
On Tue May 29, 2007 02:47 AM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 18

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I knew this was the guy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not a single iota.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? If you're certain about it, and you know this is what you want and not something that you've just been bugged into doing, then it can be a beautiful experience.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Before I got into this relationship, I was saving myself for marriage. Then I realized that I wasn't saving myself for marriage, I was saving myself for the guy i was <i>going to marry</i>. My mistake was that I didn't use protection my first time, which is WRONG WRONG WRONG! USE PROTECTION! I'M A BAD PERSON FOR NOT USING PROTECTION SO DON'T BE LIKE ME!

The end!

Blessed Be
By mazza_jay Comments: 74, member since Thu Oct 07, 2004
On Tue May 29, 2007 09:25 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 18

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I waited. I was ready, and I was in love.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not at all, i'm stil with the guy! I'm so glad i waited out until him.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Nope. It's totally upto the individual. Only they know when they're ready.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? hehe. nope. it didn't last too long though!

By jenn_np Comments: 269, member since Fri Oct 14, 2005
On Wed May 30, 2007 04:00 AM
1)How old are you currently? 17, 18 in 3 weeks yay.

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 17

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Because I'm in a stable relationship and knew I was ready to loose my virginity to my boyfriend.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not at all

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yes, I waited just over a year, and my boyfriend didn't pressure me once. It was completely my own decision

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? It took lots of attempts, and I bled for many times afterwards :S

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? It's common to get UTI's when you start having sex, so make sure you take the right precautions to avoid them because they're AWFUL
By bee123 Comments: 1, member since Mon Jun 11, 2007
On Mon Jun 11, 2007 02:03 PM
Edited by bee123 (180810) on 2007-06-11 14:15:55 further reflections
1)How old are you currently? 40

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 36

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? This is what happens when you make a vow to "save it for the right one" and the right one never comes. Months become years become decades. The social unease and awkwardness shows on your face, like a sign that says "for a good time, look elsewhere". I only ever attracted older married women, up to 20+ yrs older than me. The wives of my teachers or professors. The mother of some kid down the street. And my ethics and moral code made me push them away, while chasing "appropriately-aged" women or girls who turned away from me. Wanting what I could not have and getting what I did not want.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I caved and said Yes to a married woman who was 9yrs older than me. I was ready to fool around, but not to go all the way. I still had some scruples. It tormented me afterwards, because it was both wrong and tempting, both delicious and incomplete. The only thing worse than not losing your virginity is only half losing it. The next married woman was nearly my own age and she finished the job. The one after that was 12 yrs older.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? I shall never know if things might have gone differently. Ultimately, that vow in youth distorted the flow of my life and caused much pain and the end was the same.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No. It is necessary to take a step outside of yourself or back from yourself to see what the universe is trying to tell you, then act accordingly. If I had accepted what was being offered 20+ yrs ago, I would have passed through the hands of about 30 women by now.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? We did it in a moving passenger train in the middle of the night, in a berth meant for one person only and snow on the ground outside. It was beautiful. The funny part happened when we were doing the 69 and I couldn't reach. I asked her to back up a bit. Then a bit more. Then I told her she was still several inches away. She said "well, I'm not a truck, dear" then "beep, beep, beep" while backing up quickly until we "connected" and I said "mhmwehmmmffff" .... (which means "that's far enough").

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Ms Almost (the first one) turned out to be a "swinger" who secretly videotaped the whole thing to show her friends. Yup, I picked a dandy. And I learned later that a friend in another city was committing suicide at about that very hour.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Naw, I think I covered it all and then some ... But let's ask this: why am I, a man so much older than the girls posting here, answering these questions? Because I am so much older. Because I want to show you what life looks like from the other side of the hill. Because there is no greater sorrow in life than REGRET. Because the cool macho guys are the ones to whom everything comes easily and who ultimately don't care whether the girl stays or goes because there's more where she came from. Because the awkward introverted guys are the ones with poetic souls. Because if this gives others something to think about, then I have done my job and my self-exposure on here shall have been worth it.
By twinkledancer08member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 458, member since Sat Sep 10, 2005
On Sat Jun 16, 2007 01:53 PM
1)How old are you currently? 17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? n/a

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I was stupid and got drunk one night

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Deeply.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I would advise waiting for someone special, whether its a long term relationship or marriage

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? My cherry didn't pop. That's about it.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? I lied about it in mid school to be cool.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope.
By DareToDeam07 Comments: 170, member since Sun May 20, 2007
On Sun Jul 01, 2007 07:20 PM
1)How old are you currently? 17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? --

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? i am waiting till i get married

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?---

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? i am so glad i am waiting. a very good friend told me she wishes she could have made the same decision i did

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? yes

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? ---

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? nah

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? i dont really get why ppl have to have sex before they get married. SELF CONTROL. i know thats not everyones problem. but it is a few peoples.. they dont have the Self control to say they are not going to do it and theya re going to wait
By dancebabe11 Comments: 293, member since Wed Aug 11, 2004
On Mon Jul 02, 2007 01:35 PM

-

i felt ready

no

It is a personal decesion

in my bed with my mom sleeping in the next room. She didn't even know boys were over

first time i wnated to my b/f denied me casue he wanted me to make sure i was ready

Use condoms! lol

By dk1045 Comments: 135, member since Fri Feb 16, 2007
On Mon Jul 02, 2007 07:51 PM
1)How old are you currently? 15

i am saving myself til marriage

i really stand by my decision, i no i am young and you all think i am dumb but have no idea what i am talking about...

i think it is everybodies choice to do what they want with there virginity

EVERYONE use protection :P
By Dancer4Life183member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 151, member since Tue Apr 03, 2007
On Tue Jul 03, 2007 02:36 PM
1)How old are you currently?15

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? still a virgin

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? i'm waiting til i get married

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? not at all!

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? yep, sex is meant for a married couple, not before

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? nope

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?nope
By SiyoNqobamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7113, member since Fri Aug 02, 2002
On Fri Jul 06, 2007 01:21 AM

n/a

It just sort of...happened.

Yes and no. Yes, because I'm a Christian and had been planning on waiting until marriage. No, because I love the guy I had sex with, it wasn't just a one night stand or anything like that. If I had to screw up so badly, I'm glad it was with him.

No. It's a personal thing.

By laballerinefollemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 550, member since Mon Dec 26, 2005
On Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:40 PM

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? N/A

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I'm with someone I really respect, care about, and most importantly, love. We talked about it in detail, used protection, and it just felt completely right.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not in the slightest.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Haha well, i'm not going to go shouting from the rooftops "Come one, come all, and have lots and lots of sex!", especially if you're against it at this stage in your life, but, I think I was (and stil am) very responsible about having sex and i'd encourage others to be the same way.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? His parents almost caught us once. They came home earlier than we expected, and we quick raced to put our clothes on and my boyfriend had just pulled his pants on when his parents knocked on his door. Nearly gave me a heart attack!

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Not particularly.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Always always use protection, and if you have any shred of doubt about losing your virginity, wait.
By BelliiDancer Comments: 54, member since Thu May 20, 2004
On Thu Jul 26, 2007 09:54 PM

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I trust and love the guy very much.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? no he will always have a part of me and i will always have a part of him.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? no, do you.. not me.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? just that it was his first time too, and it was really special. it took a few trys, but it was so worth it and i'm very happy.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? make sure it's what you truly want before you do it. you can't get it back.
By love_life_dance Comments: 350, member since Tue Mar 22, 2005
On Sat Aug 11, 2007 04:10 AM

-

i had been ready for a while but wanted the first time to be with someone special so when i had been with my b/f for a while and knew i was in love with him i decided to do it with him

no way not for a second

i would encourage others to make their own decisions but to make sure those decisions are independant. responsible and well-informed

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? um not really, it hurt for about 2 seconds then went away and i didnt bleed at all. he was sweet and gentle and told me he loved me and afterwards he cuddled me to sleep =)...1 2 3 "awww" lol

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? umm when i was still a virgin i was at a party and was with a guy i had just met, just kissing and he asked me to have sex with him and i said no, told him i was a virgin and he was really sweet about it. messaged me for a while afterwards saying that he thought he liked me and stuff and i was really excited because i thought i liked him too but then the messages just suddenly stopped. i found out later that he had been going around telling everyone that we had slept together and that i had done all this gross stuff with him, calling me a slut etc etc..not a very nice guy, in the end.

it really angers me when people try to force their beliefs on others. if you want to wait till marriage thats your choice but not everyone has to follow it. you dont have to be married to someone to be in a committed, loving, trustworthy relationship and most people will love more than one person in their lifetime.

also there is nothing impure or wrong about sex, it's a natural thing. i suppose some forms of it are pretty seedy but just sex between two people with a mutual attraction/affection even if not a couple is perfectly natural...as long as its responsible and safe!

oh and one more thing i think it's silly to not have sex with someone you care about just because you might get pregnant. you cant base your whole life around things that might happen...anything might happen but if you never do anything because of that...well then nothing would ever happen!, you just have to live life and as long as you're sensible and safe about sex you shouldn't go too far wrong :)

wow..long post lol
---increase the peace---
love ali xoxox
By Little_MissJmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 11220, member since Thu Jul 17, 2003
On Mon Oct 01, 2007 02:11 AM

1)How old are you currently? 18

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? Just turned 18.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I was with my first boyfriend. I loved him at the time.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Yes and No.
Yes - he wasn't a Virgin. He made me feel used afterwards (even though he said straight after he loved me, he rolled over and slept practically) I later found out that he was upset at himself because he don't think he made it special. And no he didn't. And because we finished just over a month later. So, right now he's probably with a different girl a night at Uni. If he is, good enough for him. He said I was the best girlfriend he could ever have wished for. I hope that lives with him forever how he hurt me. He even cried when we broke up and felt like crap. Good.
No - because at the time I was blinded with how I felt about him. I did love him and I guess I knew I wouldn't regret him. However, I wish things would have been different. But I'm trying not to dwell on it. I guess it depends on how I'm feeling.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Never follow anyone! Choose your own path.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? It didn't hurt. I didn't tense at all. And he went to sleep straight after. Thanks.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? To me, virginity was special before. When I lost it, well, I just felt like it was over and done with. However, that's because my then boyfriend went to sleep and I cried. I felt a bit used and I know he didn't realise he was doing that. Also, it wasn't special at all.
Page:
Page 8 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ReplySendWatch