Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Page:
Page 9 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread
By xdancer4lyfx Comments: 611, member since Sun Jan 22, 2006
On Tue Oct 02, 2007 02:53 PM
1)How old are you currently? 14

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 14

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not?

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? well it was one of theses times when your drunk and you think to yourself ye iam gona regret this in the morning but i'll do it anyway kind of things !

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? surprisingly no .. i love the boy and he loves me to so i feel it was right

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? if its the right time for them then ye

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Dont think so can hardly remmeber it

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? just do it when it feels right for you and dont get pressuered into it =]
By irishdance24_7 Comments: 208, member since Fri Nov 03, 2006
On Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:43 AM
1)How old are you currently? 15

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? ...

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I'm waiting either for marriage, or just the right guy.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? not at all. I don't think I'm ready for sex.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? It's a personal choice.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Well...my boyfriend thought I had sex with his friend. That was weird.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? don't think so.
By Caitlyn15 Comments: 177, member since Fri Jun 30, 2006
On Wed Oct 17, 2007 04:23 PM
1)How old are you currently? 14

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? N/A

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I'm not sure. Just haven't had a strong enought relationship.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? N/A

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? I regret not losing it in ways, but others i'm fine with it!

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yeah, if you're ready to take a big step in you're life and you can deal with the things that may happen either...Follow your heart.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? N/A

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Not really.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? N/A
By Ly411member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 251, member since Wed Dec 31, 2003
On Sun Oct 21, 2007 03:21 AM
i'm sorry, this is a little off topic, but i have a serious question. how much does it hurt? really? i'm kind of nervous, even though i'm pretty old (haha). if you could help, i would really appreciate it. thanks!
By Joelle1 Comments: 121, member since Sat Jun 03, 2006
On Tue Oct 23, 2007 04:48 PM
Hey, is it okay if I redo mine?? I answered these questions about a year ago and have changed my views of sex eventhough I'm still a virgin. Well...here it goes:

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I haven't found the right guy yet.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No, I feel comfortable being a virgin until "prince charming" sweeps me off my feet

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No, it's your own decision.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? N/A

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Not really.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Btw, don't visit "lovematters.com" like I suggested a year ago. They have the wrong info. Just stick to what you believe.
By dancinbubblesmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 126, member since Tue Apr 03, 2007
On Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:47 PM
1)How old are you currently? 19

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 17

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? because I was stupid

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? yes I do, but only to the guy I lost it to

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Its not up to me what they want to do

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? not really

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? nope

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope
By kelseyy Comments: 9, member since Sun Nov 04, 2007
On Fri Nov 09, 2007 01:58 AM
1)How old are you currently?15

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? n/a

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? because I am religious, I have morals, I think sex is a precious thing meant to be given as our ultimate wedding gift to our spouse on our wedding night, not thrown away to some drunken guy at a party. I also dont think its something causual,I mean sure it happens all the time but there needs to be a lot more to a relationship than sex so the entire relationship isnt based on sex thats not healthy in a spiritual or emotional sense.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? n/a

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? definently not. I'm still pretty young and I havent had a serious relationship yet but when I do I will still not give away my virginity because if you give everything when your dating then what do you have left to offer once your married? it isnt as special on your honey moon.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I'm going to be different from most of these other posts and say yes, I would. having sex is not the same as making out or telling someone you love them. it is a major commitment, its not only about being safe, because there really is no such thing as "safe" sex. safe means away from harm but so many things can happen when it comes to sex. its not something to be taken lightly.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? nope.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? nope, not that I can think of.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? once you loose your virginity you can never get it back and therefore your bound to do it again and every time you do you are put at greater risk to diseases, emotional stains and other dangers. so dont just think saving yourself till marriage is something parents say to keep you from getting close to someone or having a good time.
re: The Ultimate, Once And For All, Last Time Virginity Thread (karma: 1)
By LlamaLlamaDuckmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7765, member since Sun Nov 21, 2004
On Sun Nov 11, 2007 06:16 PM
I have morals, I think sex is a precious thing meant to be given as our ultimate wedding gift to our spouse on our wedding night, not thrown away to some drunken guy at a party

I have morals... yet I'm not a virgin... my virginity wasn't thrown away to some drunken guy either.

I'm glad you want to wait... but you seriously need to get off your high horse.

You are only 15, and I really do hope that you decide to open your eyes a little and at least see that there are more than just your side to the story.
By KangarooPawmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 2463, member since Wed May 18, 2005
On Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:21 PM
1)How old are you currently?
19, going on 20 very shortly.

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come?
It was peer pressure and I stupidly thought the boy would stay with me.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?
I regret losing it when I did to whom I did...every day. I wish I'd waited longer and given it to the right person.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
Definitely NOT.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?
Well, I didn't want my mom to find out, and I had dance that night, but I ended up being late for it, and not wanting to go, so I snuck out of the boy's house and ran to my grandma's and pretended I was walking to dance [all 3 places were in close distance of each other] and [pretended I'd gotten sick along the way...and it worked. My dance teacher showed up at my grandma's just before my other grandma showed up, and they all believed my story, so they took me home and tucked me into bed and felt sorry for me. I'm such a bad person.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity?
I'm pretty sure I just answered this question...lol

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
not really.
By xdance Comments: 88, member since Tue Jul 31, 2007
On Sun Dec 02, 2007 07:20 PM
1)How old are you currently? 17

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 16

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? N/A

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I thought it was the right thing at the time i guess, in the heat of the moment.. it just gets carried away

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? sometimes.. because I have an emotional attachment or something now,

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No, Do what is right for you.. not what was right for me. but PLEASE do NOT let the moment take it from you.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? it hurt so bad that at first he couldnt even get it.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? N/A

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Nope, i think you got it all :)
By st_88_keys Comments: 27, member since Sun Nov 25, 2007
On Mon Dec 03, 2007 03:39 PM
1)How old are you currently? 16

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I felt that we were right for each other, we trusted each other, and things just happened.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not at all. Though we're not together anymore, we're still very close friends and talk all the time.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? If you're safe about it, I don't see why not. I'm not necessarily saying I condone 12 year olds having sex, but I'm not going to judge either.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Nope, not really. It did take us like 10 minutes to figure out the condom though lol. That was hilarious. And then we both ended up laughing for half of it.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? N/A

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Nope. Not really. Just be smart, be safe.
By Kekoamember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 8949, member since Sat Jul 19, 2003
On Tue Dec 04, 2007 02:05 PM
1)How old are you currently? 18

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? It just happened. It wasn't planned at all, and only happened a few times after.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? To a point. Then again, it's something most people do at one point in time, and next time I have sex with a great guy, it won't hurt at least! To me, virginity isn't really a big deal.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Well, losing it at 14 wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done, and especially now that my sister is 14, I'd say no way. However, I also think everyone should make their own choices.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? It was in a car, with my best guy friend who was a 17 year old virgin. That in and of itself is embarassing, lol.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Strangely enough, I still feel like a virgin. I don't call myself one, but I am horrifically unexperienced when it comes to physical things. Ironic really.
By Beautiful_Ballet Comments: 36, member since Thu Dec 06, 2007
On Mon Dec 10, 2007 01:30 AM
Personally, I think you are being too personal!!! How is this post helping anyone??? Anyway.... Is this for a survey or something?

Toodles
By SiyoNqobamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 7113, member since Fri Aug 02, 2002
On Mon Dec 10, 2007 01:39 AM
^ This board used to be filled with "When did you lose your virginity?" questions. Everyone was getting sick of seeing a new virginity post every day (literally some times), so this sticky was created so questions with more variety could be asked.
By lottiekinsmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 701, member since Sun Jun 03, 2007
On Tue Jan 01, 2008 03:55 PM
1)How old are you currently? I am Seventeen

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? Sixteen

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Because I love my boyfriend and believe he was worth loosing it too. I also think I'll be with him for a long time!

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Nope. :)

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I don't see anything wrong with it when you're in a stable relationship!

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? ERRR... well, the day I lost my virginity I was meant to be working but they sent me home eatly so I went to my boys instead :)

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot?
By bluebird3 Comments: 162, member since Thu Sep 14, 2006
On Fri Jan 04, 2008 03:21 AM
1)How old are you currently? 18

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 18

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? I almost lost it twice to another guy, but am glad i didnt because when i did it was with someone who really cares.

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? It was new years, and even though we arent going out because i live on the other side of the world we love each other anyway and we were each others firsts.

I regret almost losing it to a loser, but losing it with the right guy was the best night of my life so far.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yes, if it doesnt feel right with the guy, dont. It wont make him like you. But if you do find the right guy who ou will trust to be there for you then yes, do it.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? I burped in his mouth! Enough said. It lightened the mood a lot haha

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? No i dont think so.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? It hurt a bit and i felt bad that he couldnt enjoy it because of that. I found it made me closer to him too. Im glad I waited for him, it made it so much more special. Also I bought myself a ring with an emerald the colour of his eyes that i wear on a chain to remind me of him because he lives so far away. I never told anyone what it really is and why i only take it off to dance.
By dontstopthemusic Comments: 86, member since Sun May 20, 2007
On Wed Jan 09, 2008 03:28 PM

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I'm in love :)

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yup

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Hmmm. Nope it went well!

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? It does hurt a bit, but not as much as everyone says. I didnt bleed either :)
By Ealainmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 997, member since Fri May 19, 2006
On Sun Jan 13, 2008 08:05 AM
1) How old are you currently? 17.

2) How old were you when you lost your virginity? 17.

3) If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? N/A.

4) If you have lost your virginity, how come? It was a spur-of-the-moment decision. And he was well-prepared, considering we were in a car.

5) Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Sometimes I do, but sometimes I don't. The guy I first did it with is still a good friend of mine, so whatever.

6) Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Oh Lord, no. Don't make it a spontaneous decision, people, unless you're either prepared or horny. Both is even better.

7) Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? It was in a car? Lasted all of ten minutes, my arse was painful for a few days afterwards, and then everything went poof. Not really a big deal.

8) Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? I came close to losing it six times before I actually lost it. Does that count?

9) Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? I would rather have done it on a bed. Instead of in a car. But meh, you can't change the past.
By wee_dancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 283, member since Thu Sep 22, 2005
On Tue Jan 15, 2008 09:52 AM

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? Cause I really loved him, and it seemed like the time.

Emmm ... no. We'd only been together 6 weeks, and we split up 8 weeks later, but it really was love.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? No it's everyone's own personal choice.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? His room. His mum dad and brother were at his neighbours Bonfire night party. During the, eh, process, all you hear is someone running up the stairs. So he had to jump to the door and sit against it to stop his little brother walking in. Then we were sneaking out of his house ... and his dad appears. So I had to hide behind his bedroom door. Heehee.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Don't tell anyobdy you don't trust if you want to keep it quiet. I made the mistake of telling my cousins, who I counted as my friends, and it spread through them, to my aunt, to my Dad. Pretttt y embarassing.

xxx
By SOADftwmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2654, member since Mon Aug 20, 2007
On Wed Jan 16, 2008 08:39 PM
1)How old are you currently? 19

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 18

4)If you have lost your virginity, how come? I met the most fantastic guy, our relationship was perfect, and we loved each other dearly. We waited until we both felt ready, and then when the moment was right, it happened. We are now getting married pretty soon!

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? No. We love each other very much and I think it only made our relationship stronger.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? I would encourage girls to WAIT until they are absolutely sure (this means older than 12) that they are ready for a sexual relationship. It changes a lot of things, and you have to be ok with who you lose your virginity to. It's a once in a lifetime moment and you have to choose wisely who you will share it with.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Not about losing my virginity, but one night while we were in the middle of doing it, my fiance's room mate came home with two of his friends. They were drunk beyond belief, and one of them reached up into the loft and stuck his hands under the covers. He then realized how gross that was and promptly left, the other two guys laughing at him. We didn't know what to do, so we just kind of lay there quietly until they left.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? When I was 16 I had a crush on this boy, who I *thought* liked me back. He was my first kiss, and very soon after we kissed he wanted in my pants. I said no, and he dumped me a few days later. Quality guy. I regret having him as my first kiss, it would have been so much more special with any of my other boyfriends.

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? This is one of the most depressing things I have read in a long time... some of these ages that girls lose their virginity is just shocking. I know people, if they read my post, will probably bite my head off for being judgmental, but honestly I just found it incredibly disturbing that half of the 13 year olds have already had sex, and how many YOUNG girls lost their virginity when they were drunk or stoned!!!!!! How exciting can that honestly be > many 13 year old boys haven't hit puberty yet... what must that be like? Jeepers... ok I'm off my soap box.
By olderdancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 382, member since Tue May 24, 2005
On Fri Jan 18, 2008 06:50 AM
How old are you currently? 19

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? 19

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? felt right at the time...im a loving relationship..mature enough to handle it.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? I dont regret the person or the act itself....but felt as if id 'lost' something...probably been conditioned as you tend to use the word 'lost' when you decide to have sex for the 1st time

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?
I think I did it the right way..I didnt have sex as soon as it was legal to...didnt rush into it with any guy...thought about it and talked to my boyrfriend about it, and thought it was personally right for me. But after all its a personal thing...I wanted it to mean something with someone special.

Not really....just that when it was going to 'happen' I really needed a wee!!! and it wasnt nerves!!! i really needed the toilet!!! mood killer eh!!! funny though :) boyf didnt mind lol...but I had to get dressed as his bathroom is communal...as he lives halls of residence
!!
my boyfriend didnt think i was a virgin...until i told him

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? mmm not really....it just damn hurt!!! lol
By funsizeddancermember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1432, member since Fri Feb 24, 2006
On Mon Jan 21, 2008 04:58 PM
1)How old are you currently?16

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity?16

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I love the guy a ton and I was ready and I'm not one of those people who wants to only have had sex with one person their whole lives so there was just no reason not to.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity?nope

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity?..Thats kind of a dumb question.. i encourage others to do what's right for them.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? I couldn't orgasm the first two times we had sex and he thought it was his fault! :?

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? nope..
By Cienmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6075, member since Tue Dec 20, 2005
On Thu Jan 24, 2008 09:32 PM

4)If you have lost your virginity yet, how come? I love and care about him a great deal, he feels the same way about me, and I just knew when I was ready. Plus we discussed it beforehand and agreed to be safe and smart about it.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Not at all.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? As far as being safe, discussing it first, and using protection, yes.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity? Well, it was the first day of my period, so we almost didn't do it, but I asked him if he was easily grossed out and he said no, but that it was entirely up to me...I figured we might as well go for it.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? Apparently when I was younger, I told my best friend I was going to lose my virginity at 16. I don't remember, but she does. Funny how things work out...

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Use a condom, at the very least.
By x_Nic_xmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2157, member since Sun Jun 10, 2007
On Sun Feb 03, 2008 03:37 PM

2)How old were you when you lost your virginity? Still have it.

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? Because I haven't had a guy I was comfortable enough with yet.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Sometimes. If my friends have done it, it sometimes feels a bit embarrassing. And I have particular friends who I know find me a bit less cool because I haven't done it. But on the whole, no. Why should I just do it because it's the "cool thing to do"? It's much better to lose it with someone you really care about and are comfortable with then in some drunken one-night-stand.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? Yes. Wait for the right person. Don't rush into it because you think it'll never happen. And to be honest, no-one cares about how old you were when you lost your virginity. Plus, when you're older, it's much less cool to say you lost it at 12 or something then it is to say you lost it at 18.

8)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about not losing your virginity? No, actually! I wish I did though, to make this more interesting reading!

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? Don't expect it to be brilliant. I'm not speaking from personal experience here obviously, but I've heard it's never good the first time. Unless you're lucky.
By poodlemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 1553, member since Fri Dec 16, 2005
On Sun Feb 03, 2008 04:59 PM
1)How old are you currently? 17

3)If you have not lost your virginity yet, why not? First off, my mom would kill me. Secondly, I don't feel the need to rush.

5)Do you regret the decision to lose/not lose your virginity? Sometimes. No. My best friend had sex at a party with a guy she hardly knew. I am glad I haven't because I have seen all that she has gone through. And, it gives me no reson to worry about getting pregnant in any which way.

6)Would you encourage others to follow in your footsteps as far as losing/not losing your virginity? What's right for me is not right for everyone. So, no.

7)Do you have any funny/embarassing/personal stories to tell about losing your virginity?N/A

9)Anything else you want to talk about related to losing/not losing your virginity that I forgot? I have heard that it really hurts, so I am definitly not rushing to find a guy.
Page:
Page 9 of 121 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

ReplySendWatch