Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

Choreography to Missy Elliot "LOSE CONTROL"
By LadyTwinkleToes
On Sun Jun 12, 2005 12:39 PM

ANY1 HAPPEN TO KNOW THE CHOREOGRAPHY TO MISSY'S NEW VIDEO. I REALLY WANA LEARN IT. IF ANY1 CAN HELP IT WOULD B MUCH APPRECIATED. THANKS GUYS. (",)

7 Replies to Choreography to Missy Elliot "LOSE CONTROL"

re: Choreography to Missy Elliot "LOSE CONTROL"
By luckyliz127
On Tue Jun 28, 2005 06:42 PM
ya i really want to learn that dance too! Its awesome! I wish she had a video you could buy or w/e that just had all her music videos so i could learn them.. its kinda difficult otherwise..
By dance_lova
On Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:56 PM
It does seem kinda hard to do but if u practice it, its not so difficult. I'm workin on tryin to get the moves...I got like the half of it at the end when there in that line. I really wanna learn the begining...its looks cool.
By luckyliz127
On Thu Jun 30, 2005 02:31 PM
ya i learned most of the line part at the end but i want to learn the partnering section too..it looks really fun
Learn Loose Control Routine
By annietuude
On Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:13 PM
The best thing that I can recomend is to record the video. That is how I learned her Gossip Folks dance. What I feel works best is to count it out by eights then break those eights down and right the moves down by eights in a spiral so that it sticks in your head alot quicker. It really worked for me especially the more difficult video routines. Hope it works for you let me know and good lick!!
By dancebaby345
On Fri Jul 01, 2005 11:35 PM
hey dance_lova , i just wanted to know if u could send me the parts that you know of missy elliotts lose control video, i want to learn it.
danes moves
By megan_l
On Sat Jul 02, 2005 11:37 AM
were can i get the dance moves for missy elliotts new video lose control i really want to learn them
By bexie
On Mon Jul 04, 2005 05:16 AM
hey if youve got some moves for lose control could you post them up here?!

am busy choreographing some myself so will post it when i'm done but i could use some inspiration!!!!

thanx xxxmwahxxx

ReplySendWatch