Forum: Advice / Girls & Guys PG-13

Page:
Page 2 of 31 2 3
re: Everything you ever wanted to know about condoms!
By Draminicus Comments: 10, member since Wed Oct 26, 2005
On Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:11 PM
oko dident read every post but scanned and dident see anything on it (not really for same reason anyways) ok this is gonna seam kind of well strange to be posting but, girls we need to make sure us guys use a lube when wearing a condom beacuse not only the friction increaseing the chance of the condom breaking but it can also damage the nerve endings resulting in lees feeling.
By princess_57member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 288, member since Tue Oct 25, 2005
On Fri Nov 04, 2005 09:26 AM
wow. that was so informative. that whole history lesson on condoms was GREAT!! learn something new everyday i guess. thnx for the great post. i loved it.
By Ayana09 Comments: 4, member since Sat Nov 12, 2005
On Thu Nov 17, 2005 02:19 PM
WOW i learned alot THANKS
By RocknRollDanca Comments: 15, member since Thu Dec 22, 2005
On Fri Dec 23, 2005 06:34 PM
Nice post... interesting history.. neva thought that they went back that far.... i learned alot too

~Katy

Comment #4481063 deleted
Removed by oz_helen (35388) on 2008-07-19 00:08:43 off topic

By beadle Comments: 20, member since Fri Nov 11, 2005
On Thu Jan 12, 2006 02:07 PM
Although it is not recommended to keep a condom in your wallet, I have and have used them. They worked at the time, no babies so far, but I don't recommend it, simply because it is frowned upon, and i think I've just been very very very lucky.
By LaLa5 Comments: 21, member since Sun Nov 27, 2005
On Mon Feb 06, 2006 03:26 PM
wow thats a great post! Thanks for all the great information.
By AfterTheRainmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2183, member since Fri Jan 04, 2002
On Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:48 AM
thank you,
seriously thank you. :)

stay rad.
dancingqueen12
By funabbie Comments: 193, member since Mon Apr 08, 2002
On Mon Feb 13, 2006 01:21 PM
For the person who asked how many condoms you use during sex, the answer is once. If he cums in it thats it for that condom. If you have sex and he doesn't cum, you should still use a new condom if you try again. Condoms do wear out, and you need to protect yourself.
By dancin_lisa14 Comments: 23, member since Fri Jul 08, 2005
On Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:37 AM
hiya ...great post loads of tips here thanks xxx
What I have to say about them
By dancing17 Comments: 15, member since Wed Feb 22, 2006
On Mon Feb 27, 2006 05:46 PM
All I have to say about condomns is, they suck when it comes to using them. Just go to plan parenthood and get free birth control and dont worry about the condomn ever ripping or anything. It is never garenteed for anything. It decreases your chances of STDs yeah, but it is still very easy to get one if someone else has it, with or without a condomn. Also...it takes away a LOT of the feeling. Yeah...that is my personal experience with condomns.
re: Everything you ever wanted to know about condoms! (karma: 1)
By blochgalmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1070, member since Sun Jan 05, 2003
On Mon Mar 13, 2006 05:04 PM
my thought is, just wait till your married.

Thanks for your opinion, sweetie, but married people use condoms too. If you're going to get married and don't want to spend your first year together planning for a baby, then you might want to learn about condoms and other forms of contraception.

Just go to plan parenthood and get free birth control and dont worry about the condomn ever ripping or anything. It is never garenteed for anything.

Birth control isn't guarenteed, either. If you miss doses or don't take it at the same time everyday, it is not as effective. For those who do not take it correctly it is estimated at 95% effective. The chance of becoming pregnant for someone who takes the pill correctly is about 1%. Male condoms are 14%, so it is a bigger risk. A one percent chance might seem pretty small, until you're that one percent. It's better to go with a condom AND the pill. It's practically impossible to become pregnant if you use both correctly.
re: Everything you ever wanted to know about condoms! (karma: 1)
By Emmamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6898, member since Mon Nov 29, 2004
On Wed Mar 15, 2006 08:39 PM
one more thing...

you can get 'dantal-dams' for oral sex. They're a latex rectangle-type shape, that you stretch over your partner and hold in place for oral sex. As STD's can be transmitted through oral sex as well.

These are the kind that we get in our advice and support centre, where I volunteer and we give free advice and support (ie money among other things) to students, and free condoms since students are supposed to be poor and horny, and condoms are expensive:

images.google.co.uk . . .

Here's one showing you an image of one:

images.google.co.uk . . .

They both came up using moderate safe search, so the sites should be ok for ddn links.
By Alaskan_Dancer Comments: 177, member since Tue Mar 07, 2006
On Sun Mar 26, 2006 12:22 AM
Thanks for the awsome post!
By dancer2422member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 387, member since Tue Oct 21, 2003
On Sat Apr 15, 2006 09:09 PM
i have the greatest advice yet.. how about you stop having sex with just anyone and save yourself for your husband. yeah u and ur g/f or b/f may have been going out for 5 years or 5 days.. bu marrige is forever or at least should be. why not save urself for marraige. it so ur body is for ur spouse.. not for 10 other random ppl to think back about on. not having sex before marriage will prevent babies and stds. and if ur partner never had sex and neither did you on ur wedding night neiher of you will have to worry about stds. duh it common sense. just think about it.. save urself. would u want ur future spouse to be having sex with other ppl all the time.....
By dance_grlmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 1668, member since Sat Apr 17, 2004
On Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:25 AM
^ That is a personal opinion.
You must recognise not everyone agrees.

And as someone already said; married couples need contraception too, or else they'd have babies all over the place.
By kortluvsdancin13 Comments: 20, member since Sat Apr 15, 2006
On Fri Apr 21, 2006 06:27 PM
i looked over most of the post and it was very good for someone to actually put this up. it wasa very smart. remember tho that just because your wearing a condom doesnt meant that its not going to completely protect u. the safest way to free from stis and pregnancy would be abstinence. just remember that!!!

~kortney~
By lilmissgiggles Comments: 751, member since Wed Oct 15, 2003
On Thu May 25, 2006 04:20 AM
really good post very clear and concise
By dancefan86 Comments: 21, member since Wed Jun 14, 2006
On Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:17 PM
Thanks for the great post! A little side question- are female condoms uncomfortable at all?
By emo_dancer15 Comments: 22, member since Sun Jul 02, 2006
On Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:26 PM
i trhink this is very neat becuase
youth should always know how to use a condom and to not create life if they dont need to
lol nbut seriously you see more and more teens getting pregnat becuase of unsafe sex
By jmcn_angel Comments: 21, member since Thu Jul 20, 2006
On Sat Jul 22, 2006 09:39 PM
umm another very important fact about people who are allergic to latex: animal skin condoms can be effective preventing pregnancy but not so much STDs. (learned this in health) cuz wen u think bout it, an animals skin is as permeable as yours. you can use an animal skin condom with a a latex condom(animal under and latex over if ur male and animal over latex under if female is allergic) deres not as much chance of friction.
By MUAHballerina567 Comments: 19, member since Fri Jun 16, 2006
On Sat Jul 22, 2006 09:47 PM
how does this relate to dance????
By xox_dancer09_xox Comments: 265, member since Sat Nov 12, 2005
On Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:05 PM
hey good sticky :)

wow there was things in there i never knew about and my friend was thinking of having sex - i now need to show her this or at least tell her about it!!!

thanks x x x
By highlandmaddy Comments: 24, member since Sun Sep 23, 2007
On Thu Nov 15, 2007 03:06 PM
ha! no kidding
yeah its good that people get informed
but this is dance.net not sexed.net
By Cienmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 6075, member since Tue Dec 20, 2005
On Thu Nov 15, 2007 03:19 PM
MUAHballerina/highlandmaddy: Even though it's a dance site, this part of it is a Girls & Guys PG-13 Advice board. Not everything in this section is necessarily related to dance. :)
Page:
Page 2 of 31 2 3

ReplySendWatch