Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

THE JUMP OFF
By gabio
On Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:25 AM

You have to go to this event if you love hip hop...it's a MUST. It's in London and happens every two weeks.

jumpoff.tv

The most hilarious thing to see is the booty shakin contest...even though I'm a girl - it's just funny to see the girls falling off the stage. There's an MC battle, crew dance battle, one on one dancer battle, streetball, and producer battle.

6 Replies to THE JUMP OFF

re: THE JUMP OFF
By Lady_PinkZ
On Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:54 PM
wow never seen anything like that in the uk where abouts in london you from?
By PihPoh
On Fri Jun 24, 2005 02:25 PM
Removed by glitterfairy (42646) on 2005-06-24 22:29:16 Pointless post with nothing to add to discussion at hand.
What's goin down. We are a new group and we wanna be known. So whoever wanna battle bring it.
By gabio
On Sat Jun 25, 2005 01:59 PM
At the moment I'm in Hertfordshire cos that's where my parents stay, but my uni house is just outside of Croydon. I went down to The Jump Off because I'm into photogrphy and I showed the guy that runs it my photos and he asked me to come down and take a look. I'd heard of it vaguely before. Jin was tehre one time and Inspetach Deck from the Wu was one fo the judges there, it's a crazy vibe.
By Lady_PinkZ
On Sat Jun 25, 2005 04:43 PM
yeah must be heard it appeared on trl too! must go check it out where about in london does this event occur...? and will the jump off expand meaning will they start it off in different citys to get the hip hop dance communtiy together because it would be a great idea...
By Bosley3000
On Mon Aug 08, 2005 02:30 AM
oh man i wish we had events like this in toronto
By prettygurl
On Mon Aug 29, 2005 02:19 PM
hey! we should have something like that in california. if we did i would be in it every 2 weeks. i love to dance, i dance all the time. i like trying new styles of dance. well i think you should try to be in 1 of the contests! :)

ReplySendWatch