Forum: New Zealand / New Zealand - General

Lions vs Allblacks
By dance_4_funmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jun 27, 2005 07:37 PM

Who watched the rugby game on saturday night? i watched it with my friends taz, mellor and richard. it was a fun night! we had a bet going! due to the fact that mellor is english and of course everyone knows that we won the bet 23-3 i think the score was.

Who else watched the game and saw the all blacks win? and if you watched it who did you watch it with?!

Dance_4_fun

4 Replies to Lions vs Allblacks

re: Lions vs Allblacks
By pointytoes
On Wed Jun 29, 2005 02:34 AM
I llive really close to Jade stadium and we could hear the lions fans singing before the game. We didnt stay outside long cause it was freezing.I cant wait till this week, actually i feel sorry for them cause they are no way as good as the mighty ABs. Im just about to watch the netball hopefully we will win? I play netball on saturdays, but not this week cause there are dancing comps.
On Wed Jun 29, 2005 07:33 AM
Oh awesome haha... yeah noway they will win i mean the abs are just undefeatable haha!!
On Sat Jul 02, 2005 05:03 AM
Hey,
Just finished watching the second test match!
And we are still undefeatable!! 48-18!!! the lions will learn their lesson!! lets see how next week goes!
By dancing_fitnessmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jul 12, 2005 04:37 AM
just remember England were undefeatable 2 years ago, they went for 22 tests unbeaten, including a grandslam inteh 6 nations and Aussie/NZ/SA for over 2 years

How things can quickly change :(

ReplySendWatch