When does your dance team start
By danceral
On Fri Jul 01, 2005 05:37 AM

my team starts practice today july 1

14 Replies to When does your dance team start

re: When does your dance team start
By Pinktoez313
On Fri Jul 01, 2005 08:08 AM
Our Dance/Pom Pon Varsity squad started in May. Doing Monday night practice from 7pm-9pm on mondays through out the month. Then started our Monday through Thursday practice from 8am-11am on June 20th and we're started next week with Monday through Friday 8am-12pm practices. We're real busy, but are going to rock the floor at camp. Good luck with your season, and have fun! ~*~Erin~*~
By dancingrl247
On Fri Jul 01, 2005 01:12 PM
we have our first practice July 8th, then it's off to camp, then summer practices because our first football game we have to dance at is a week before school even starts!
By dance_lova
On Fri Jul 01, 2005 04:06 PM
My team starts camp July 25 til the first week of August.
By pomramdancer
On Sat Jul 02, 2005 12:11 PM
In november! I know, I wish we had summer practices but techinically that's our season!
By danceral
On Sat Jul 02, 2005 04:19 PM
what camps are you going to
By yaelmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:16 AM
We start July 14th and have practice every day till camp and then after camp we have more practice every day till school starts.
When does your dance team start
By TEAM_MOMmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Jul 04, 2005 05:35 PM
The girls just finished studio dance - they go back to drill/dance middle of this month. July. United Spirit Association camp is the first part of August
By HiStepperCaptain
On Sat Jul 23, 2005 07:39 PM
We start the first week of June
By Fyrefly525member has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Aug 16, 2005 08:58 PM
Mine is July 25th throught the first week of August too dance_lova!!! Then after that we have practices almost everyday till school starts. My School starts tomorrow. August 17. we had today off from practice, thank god but i still had stuff to do for the team. I'm a spirit leader in your Social Squad, wich is just like social officer lines.
By Moonlitefairy06member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Aug 22, 2005 07:04 PM
We can't start until school starts since we are considered a clun and not a sport. We start school really late this year and the pep rally is really early so we are really goign ot have to push it in order to perform at the pep rally. We start school Spetember 12th and the pep ralley is the 13th. I'm the captain so I"m basically working on all the choreography myself and I've split the dance into three sections and not everyone will be in every section. It's really te only way we can do it so fast.
By tinydancer9member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Sep 02, 2005 01:20 PM
We have tryouts next Thursday, the 8th. We're going to have a sleepover at my place with all the new team members on Friday night, and that Sunday we have a looong practice where we're going to teach the whole dance. I can't wait!!!
By Joaniemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:23 PM
mine is weird we are all on color guard and that starts in august but starting around late november early december we try out for the comp dance team
By darn_meg
On Sun Nov 06, 2005 06:54 AM
Our middle schol dance team started June 14 and it goes on about every tuesday
By Kellithmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:48 PM
We usually have tryouts at the end of April or beginning of May, have a meeting a week later, don't do anything until the end of July, and then practice 2-3 times a weeks (plus games) until the end of Feb or beginning of March.

~Kellith~

ReplySendWatch