Forum: Music / Choreography:Pop

Choreography for "Behind These Hazle Eyes" by Kelly Clarkson Please
By TappsterZAnnerZ
On Fri Jul 01, 2005 01:39 PM

I know, I know, another "can I get some choreography for..." post, but if someone is just bored or something, I'd appreciate it if someone could come up with some choreography for "Behind These Hazle Eyes" by Kelly Clarkson. You can just PM me and I'll give you my Email or something if you have any. Thank you.

*AnnerZ*

10 Replies to Choreography for "Behind These Hazle Eyes" by Kelly Clarkson Please

dance
By danceusa
On Mon Jul 04, 2005 03:54 PM
i might be able to come up with one but i am not promising anything right now since i am busy with other stuff
re: Choreography for "Behind These Hazle Eyes" by Kelly Clarkson Please
By CannedHeat303
On Tue Jul 05, 2005 02:17 PM
What type of dance is this? Jazz, lyrical, modern?
Choreography for "Behind These Hazle Eyes" by Kelly Clarkson Please
By dance_princess99member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jul 07, 2005 08:45 PM
It would probably be somethin like Open, cannedheat303

dance_princess99
By kristie_bugmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:46 PM
K- this girl posted the same thing in the other choreography forum, why didnt she look over here? Grr, anyways I'll tell you the same thing I told her:

Go with the words. 'I use to stand so tall'{do a pose on releve} 'I use to be so strong' {Maybe a shoulder stand?} You can add a pretty fan kick in there, or a turning leap right as the music goes from soft into the chorus. Use turns! Then use more thrashy movements during the chorus. Thats all I can really think of!

*Kristie*
By Funk_beee
On Tue Jul 26, 2005 07:23 PM
well it depends on the dance style but i think you need to start on the ground and as the verse begins some steps up and have sone leg kicks and definently some face animation and then as it goes to chorus see saw body and round arms!
By hip_hop_dude
On Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:30 AM
If some one does get a dance routine for this song please let me know.
thank you so much
By Imatumbler456
On Sat Aug 06, 2005 09:48 AM
I really need that too. If anyone has it email it to me at Imatumbler123@yahoo.com.

Love Me
By Moonlitefairy06member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Aug 11, 2005 07:27 PM
I did my solo to this song. HOwever it is choreography that my teacher came up with (though I imputted a lot) and that I"m not just going to give it away. I can give you some suggestions though. For the parts where it says "here I am once again" really present yourself. This may be with a jump or a gymnastics type trick. Really use the words for your movementns Show everyone that you are broken up and torn into peices but you are strong and can move on. This son is essentially lyrical, but I used it an acro but still carreid emotion in it and danced about half the song. Good luck.
By Lizy36
On Sun Aug 14, 2005 06:12 PM
well i dont know what you costume is or anything but ill tell you what i personally would do. use a costume thats totally you. it always helps me to put myself into the dance. before you start your coreography do some creative exercises. my lyrical teacher always has us spell random words with our bodies. the letters can be anything you want. like if some really wierd thing is a w to you than thats great. it always helps me. just get into it and have fun. i wont tell you every little piece of this dance that i would coreograph but for the part where it ses, "behind these hazel eyes", i would do a drag with your arm straight up, then step, step, step to face the back. once your there, pull both hands across your eyes like jazz hands and then do one of those things where you fall backwards onto the floor. sorry i dont know technical terms. hope this helps. just relax.

lizy36
By daNciNg_iN_piNk
On Wed Oct 05, 2005 04:52 PM
i have a few moves for "behind these hazel eyes" that you could use..

be at a diagnal for this.

feet shoulder width apart.. maybe a little more. bend your legs a little (not a full squat, just be comfortable)
on be- throw your right arm straight down in front of you, crossed against your stomach so your hand's almost touching your left leg.
hind- do the same thing with left arm (cross it over your right arm)
these- roll your wrists up... eh kinda hard to explain. but so that your arms are now above your head.. wrists still crossed. palms facing away from you
ha- pull your wrists apart, leaving your arms in the arm, but slowly start bringing them down. like pull your left arm back to your left side and same with the right. your palms should be facing in, hands somewhat limp
zel- small but sharp head look to the back
eyes- bigger head look to the front.. put your shoulders into it.
during the two head looks.. your hands should still be coming down slowly so that they're almost down at your sides by 'eyes'

hope i helpd? pm me if you need more explanation.. haha

ReplySendWatch