Forum: General / Room Salutes

Muffin's Room
By MuffinHeadmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Jul 10, 2005 03:17 PM

So, I cleaned my room today especially for this! And then the batteries on my camera died. Totally the suck. So, I had to wait about three hours to charge my camera battery. And I *just* took these photos not even ten minutes ago.

The first photo is the salute paper used in all the pictures. It's easy to spot-- so I won't point it out or anything.

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Nayner05/Random/door.jpg'
This is what you see coming into my room. My door. The caution tape was of course-- stolen from a Spinners game. (Spinners is a baseball team that feeds into the Red Sox.)

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Nayner05/Random/backdoor.jpg'
Then you see the back of my door when you close it. I had to share this-- because of my ballet calender and the BEST picture of Marilyn Monroe EVER. I have about-- three others in my room.

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Nayner05/Random/bed.jpg'
My bed. And behind it you see my little nightstand. I don't really keep anything important on it. You can see another Marilyn poster in the back along with my dance costumes-- I haven't figured out what to do with them yet. They take up a lot of space though. This is the view you get when you walk into my room, basically.

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Nayner05/Random/bookshelf.jpg'
My bookshelf and TV and stuffed animals. Yeah-- I swear I'm turning eighteen. If you were sitting on my bed-- facing towards where the door was... you'd see this.

Image hotlink - 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/Nayner05/Random/closet.jpg'
My closet. With all my clothes in it. How nice. They're so cluttered.

And-- that's my room. Perhaps I shall take pictures of individual things later. Like the nightstand, the bed, the things on the bookshelf. Just to give you a little insight into how I am.

24 Replies to Muffin's Room

re: Muffin's Room
By Lavendarmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sun Jul 10, 2005 04:29 PM
Aw, I like your room! This is such a cool salute idea, hehe. Oh, and I was staring at your calendar like, "Why does that look so familiar?" Duh...I have the same one in my kitchen :P

Oh...and I AM 18 and probably have a million more stuffed animals in my room than that, hahah :P
By Luv2Dance10
On Sun Jul 10, 2005 04:41 PM
I love you room! I have that exact same calender too!

Luv2Dance10
By OvertheOcean
On Sun Jul 10, 2005 07:27 PM
Congrats, Grad!
By Ladedamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:41 PM
Ooh...Ha! I see that one shirt i like in your closet, the one you wore at your grad party i think...hmm...i like your room- i need to rearrange mine
By Pongomember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Jul 11, 2005 01:16 AM
wow, you're on a picture roll today, aren't you? ;) I love your construction tape, and I want a tv in my room! ::cries::
By dancing_cashewmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:59 AM
Lovely dear :D But now that im your little sister, i can come in and raid your room :D

Jen
xxx
On Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:00 PM
Hah, just don't wreck anything! Or try digging into my makeup! Nice try, little sis. ;)
By RosettaPremium member
On Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:42 PM
I NEED that first Marilyn poster. It's awesome! :)
By silvery_starsPremium member
On Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:50 PM
UMass? I GO TO UMASS! Or I went. I was supposed to graduate, but I haven't turned in two things because I'm a blockhead. So I'm kind of in limbo.
By dancing_cashewmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Mon Jul 11, 2005 02:07 PM
Oh sis, Maby you should take some pictures of your room now :P

Heh
By FeelLikeDancinPremium member
On Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:26 AM
That thing on the top shelf of your book shelf...like a jewelry box type thing with the two drawers and mirrors. Yeah, that thing. Does it have a carrosel horse on it? Right in front of the mirror and it's like cermaic or something. And when you open the drawer (I forget which one), music plays?????

If this is all true, then I have the EXACT same thing! :D I got it for my 7th birthday party like a million years ago...ok well 11 years ago. I love that thing!!!!

Is it the same one?
On Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:29 AM
There used to be a little cermaic figurine on it that came with it-- but it was two little bears playing dress up. I go rid of it to put pictures on it though.

But when you open the bottom drawer a song from 'Cinderella' plays, I believe it's 'A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes'. I love it so much. I got it FOREVER ago.
By Gina14member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Jul 26, 2005 06:31 AM
my rooms that colour how exciting!

sigh, mines a lot less dancy
By Krystalmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Tue Jul 26, 2005 08:27 AM
Nice room!

I was reading your calendar and noticed we were taking driver's ed on the same dates...lol.

:.pb12.:
By Rinamember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Jul 31, 2005 08:52 AM
such a pretty pretty room muffy!

i love the MM posters! very groovy

Sarah
By AdorableNerdmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sun Jul 31, 2005 03:19 PM
ahh... it's just like I remembered. Though last time i saw it, it was EXTREMELY messy! You said to me that you were the biggest slob I'll ever meet. Holy snot, people! You would have died seeing her room before she cleaned it!
Geez.
Wuv you muffin! Wuv your room as well!! :D
LuCy
By tuttifruttymember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Wed Aug 03, 2005 03:41 PM
Your bed covers are awesome!
And I'm LOVING that marilyn monroes poster :D :D
By dancingdiva_4evamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Aug 13, 2005 08:50 AM
hey great room! and just to add...I have the exact same calendar!! lol ..July is my birthday month but that's not my fav picture out of all of 'em
By Kayte
On Sun Aug 14, 2005 08:43 AM
You have a super gorgeous room, and i lurve your handwriting

Kate xx
By DeliriousDream21
On Mon Aug 15, 2005 08:20 PM
I love your bed. It looks so cool. Nice handwriting.

-Kris
By VelvetRagamuffinmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Sat Aug 27, 2005 09:25 PM
Your room was great until the Avril Lavigne poster. ;)
By star2b_alliemember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:47 PM
I LOVE how I have the same ballet poster!...wow we're (Lavendar, Luv2Dance10, dancingdiva_4eva) all really cool. Gotta love the bunheads! I really like this month's photo, tis very pretty. You have a great room!

-allie
By Cezzamember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Tue Aug 30, 2005 02:51 AM
Wow cool room. Ah i adore your marylin monroe posters and loving the converse shoe boxes XD Cezza xx
By JustineTarinimember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Fri Sep 02, 2005 04:04 PM
aw you have a lovely room muffin! i too have the same calendar! its very pretty! and the eeyore tou-tou(stuffed animal)! i love him!

ReplySendWatch Draw