Forum: Skating / Figure Skating

If you need a good laugh...
By SunshinePointemember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member
On Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:58 AM

...then please visit my website to view my skating video from last week! The quality isn't the best, but I think it gets the point across.

And the point is, I need more work! ;)

philostree.com

Hope you enjoy!

5 Replies to If you need a good laugh...

re: If you need a good laugh...
By katreeannmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Thu Jul 21, 2005 12:56 PM
I don't know if it's just my computer but i pressed the link and it said that the page could not be found.....
-katrina
On Thu Jul 21, 2005 01:06 PM
oops, i put the wrong link in...try this

philosotree.com
By Jumpmember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:35 PM
FINALLY!!! Yay, we get to see you in action. Your very first one-foot spin looks like you have lots and lots of control over your foot. When I go into mine, I always feel abit wreckless. ha!
It was great to see you try your scratch, the last one with your coach looks like you got it pretty well done :) Was waiting to see your sit and camel - in your sit, your back looks very good and strong. Hate to say this, but your camel skating leg looks a leetle bent. Cool :) your camel looks cool.
But the best thing I saw in your video was your spiral. Your extension is super high!! Very impressive. *rather jealous here*
P.S. Love the veruca salt song.

Encore, Encore!!
On Sat Jul 23, 2005 09:23 AM
Hey, thanks for your honesty!

In my camel my skating leg is bent for sure, but its the best one I've done to date so it's all I have to work with at the moment.

My scratch spins are usually a little bit better than what you saw, at least in terms of speed and not falling out of them. I've been doing something funky going into them so we're working on fixing it.

My spiral would have looked much better if I didn't almost fall ;)

And my sit definitely needs more rotation, but right now I can't do it at all for some strange reason so I gotta go back to basics. Hopefully now that my blades are sharpened I'll improve today a tad.

Thanks for your reply!
By ballerina84member has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Sat Jul 23, 2005 02:24 PM
Yay! I loved seeing your video! Your sit spin position is very nice, and you get down into it quickly. Your first and last scratch spins were really centered too. It looks like you're improving really fast. I'd love to see more.

ReplySendWatch