Forum: General / Hip Hop / Battles

Any competitions?
By asianhiphophoney
On Thu Jul 21, 2005 04:08 PM

Hey does anyone know of any battles? i'm not takin hiphop dance lessons yet, but i sure do know how to hiphop dance. so if anyone knows how i can get started please tell me! i really want to get a good start.

5 Replies to Any competitions?

re: Any competitions?
By Keitsumember has saluted, click to view salute photos
On Fri Jul 22, 2005 09:44 AM
Some battles are planned, but the majority are spontaneous. I suggest that you go to some type of dance club, there usually is someone to battle depending on what part of the country you live in. If you want a battle you're going to either 1. Create it yourself by dancing and waiting for a challenge or 2. Vise Versa 3. Arrange a battle 4. Go to a tournament or competition.

If you're wondering how I initiate battles... I really don't actually. Seems as soon as I enter a club people know I dance, they just (oddly enough) turn their heads and eyes towards me and recognize that im a dancer. Then they tell me to dance and then sometimes someone will challenge.

Good luck though, me like being an asian dancer too ^_^
By poppingpups
On Sat Jul 23, 2005 09:02 AM
yo just go to a club and if u really want to battle look for some good dancer and go for it. Good look my asain brother!!!
competitions?
By asianhiphophoney
On Sat Jul 23, 2005 08:03 PM
thanks you guys. but do u know of any competitons like tournaments i can go to in southern california? i'm really looking forward to hearing your replyz.
By taffythecoach
On Tue Jul 26, 2005 09:16 AM
WE ARE A 30PLUS TEAM OF B.BOYS, B.GIRLS AND HIP HOP DANCERS LOOKING FOR TEAMS IN GERMANY AND FRANCE TO SET UP EXCHANGES WITH, WE ARE BASED IN SOUTH WALES AND ARE THE CURRENT CHAMPIONS BUT WE ARE BORED WITH COMPETITIONS AND JUST WANT TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS AND LEARN NEW CULTURES IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.

THERE IS A BATTLE THIS WEEKEND IN NEWPORT WALES
BIGGEST EVENT OF 2005
By PRADAGY
On Mon Aug 01, 2005 08:17 PM
Removed by glitterfairy (42646) on 2005-08-02 07:06:46 Here we go again.
YES YALL. Tha next Krump Arena will be on August 6,2005. 43843 Division St. Between ave J and K. Tha first 500 people are guaranteed seating and we got a new elevated stage. Plus tha main event is THA REMNANT VS RICE TRACK!!! THIS IS GONNA B BUCK! We also got entertainment and a RAP battle. TIGHT EYEZ and DRAGON SLAYER from tha movie RIZE will be n tha building along wit tha host krump group THA REMNANT and tha guest krump group FLIPMODE SQUAD. Doors open at 7:00 pm and close at 8:00 pm and tha show starts at 8:00 p. Tickets are $10.00 at tha door. Check tha site for more nfo. krumparena.biz

PRADAGY

CHRIST UP! REMNANT UP!
Stay Krump and God Bless

ReplySendWatch