Forum: Disco / Disco - Official Rules

Page:
Page 4 of 71 2 3 4 5 6 7
re: Explanation of RULES re loss of lives & grades, changing age groups & schools, make up & dress
By xXx_alex_xXx Comments: 72, member since Tue May 31, 2005
On Thu Oct 25, 2007 08:34 AM
how do you contact the adfp?
re: Explanation of RULES re loss of lives & grades, changing age groups & schools, make up & dress
By dancingkeisha Comments: 95, member since Thu Nov 01, 2007
On Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:33 AM
hi great post thanks for clearing those points up.. I find it really hard to move up as i have one mark on my card for over a year now and it always seems to be the same people winning time after time.. im getting a bit frustrated.. but anyhow keep on trying..
By kenziebabe Comments: 39, member since Mon Oct 29, 2007
On Wed Nov 14, 2007 02:04 PM
[i]Oooh This Is Really Useful, So Glad Begginners Can Wear Glitter Make-up :]
Love Kenzie xx
By champdancers_nan Comments: 1347, member since Wed Feb 28, 2007
On Fri Nov 23, 2007 02:33 PM
please can you tell me what a dancer
has to achieve to become a premier champ
thank you
dancers nan xx
By pointe345 Comments: 28, member since Thu Dec 27, 2007
On Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:39 AM
Thank you for clearing this up, as i am new to disco so this has really helped a lot
love pointe 345
x

Comment #6726740 deleted
Removed by imadanseur (79325) on 2008-01-24 11:12:57 Please Do Not Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word In A Sentence. It Makes It Very Difficult To Read.

By lovelyleonie Comments: 122, member since Fri Jan 25, 2008
On Fri Jan 25, 2008 01:49 PM
hi thanks for this information im glad i have read it as my kids have their first comp on sunday and we where not too sure and these are the main rules we have been wondering about very useful
By DiscoDiva54member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 337, member since Tue Jan 29, 2008
On Tue Jan 29, 2008 06:01 PM
i dont get it..if your beginner.. can you have any glitter on your costume??..is it true that in slow dance, there re no rules even for beginners??

thank you xxx Sophie
By SpecialSparkle86 Comments: 306, member since Sat Nov 24, 2007
On Fri Feb 01, 2008 03:54 PM
Hey, can someone tell me, is there a beginners section in the adults section? and How old do you have to be to go into Adults? thanks
By discodancerjj Comments: 103, member since Mon Feb 18, 2008
On Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:11 PM
Thanks for original post and additions its been really helpful for my son and I who are both absolute begginers to this.

Clare and JJ
By XxShanbbehxX Comments: 68, member since Sun Mar 02, 2008
On Wed Mar 05, 2008 05:23 AM
Hiiah x

I have a question .
See if you hav got your belly button pierced do you have to wear a plain bellybar or can you wear a dangly one for solo or slow ... W.b soonish x
By Habika Comments: 161, member since Wed Oct 31, 2007
On Tue Mar 11, 2008 01:27 PM
Hi ive got a question for you

Do you have to stick to the competitions your dance school goes to or can you get tickets for any competition you want to go to?

Me and a few other mum want to go to the bo'ness competition this weekend but have been told no by our daughters teachers. Can we go without the rest of the club? and if so where do we get the tickets?

Habika
By Anonymousmember has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 27666, member since Fri Aug 03, 2001
On Tue Apr 01, 2008 02:33 PM
hi was wondering if anyone can fill me in on how status cards work,my daughter has lost 2 lives in under 8 beginers but has not been asked for her card. Are they requested at all competions? her 2 lives lost were 1sts with app 22 kids in the first round.Thanks kellyx
By rachel92 Comments: 39, member since Mon Jul 31, 2006
On Sat Apr 12, 2008 06:06 PM
im really glad that I have seen this site as im premier champ and never even new:D..thanks for the information very hepfull :D
rachelx.x.x
By dollydimples98 Comments: 1252, member since Mon Nov 12, 2007
On Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:27 PM
Hi was just wondering if you could answer my question I have look in the rule book but can not find the answer.

My daughter and her dance partner have just moved up to champ pairs,the partner had lost one life when they got together so when they lost two lives they moved up but my daughter only has two lives lost(the partner carries her through to champs) my question is when will my daughter be classed as a champ in her own right as her status card still say intermediate.

hope you can shed some light on this thanks sarah x
By havingthefaith Comments: 28, member since Sun Dec 09, 2007
On Tue Apr 22, 2008 07:32 AM
thank you very much it has become alot clearer
xx
By havingthefaith Comments: 28, member since Sun Dec 09, 2007
On Tue Apr 22, 2008 07:33 AM
thanks for the info vanessa.
By CHAMPS28 Comments: 29, member since Mon May 05, 2008
On Mon May 19, 2008 10:44 AM
thank you very much this was very helpful and I hope people listen and read this message this time
By imthedancer Comments: 24, member since Tue Jan 22, 2008
On Tue Jun 24, 2008 03:22 PM
hi

don't know if this is in the right place but if your dance school closes down and reopens with a different name do our kids go on a three month ban ? they are registered to our school name and a different teacher with our status cards no one can tell us for sure what will happen any ideas ?
thanks x
By xxshansmumxx Comments: 84, member since Sun Jul 06, 2008
On Mon Jul 07, 2008 03:57 AM
thanks for this,my daughter has just started dancing again after a few years off and i didnt have a clue what the rules were now x
By Ashleigh95member has saluted, click to view salute photos Comments: 2293, member since Mon Sep 27, 2004
On Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:51 AM
Hey

Good podt, lots of people ask about this all the time!

Ashleigh x
By georgia08 Comments: 124, member since Tue Aug 26, 2008
On Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:33 AM
thanks for the infomation because my school dont down grade you when you are in a different age catorgy it must depend on the trainers :) xxx
x
georgia08
By megans_mum Comments: 324, member since Thu Sep 04, 2008
On Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:55 AM
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks this is really useful information. It has definately clarified a few things for me.

Thanks again

Amanda x x
By blondy2 Comments: 366, member since Sun Sep 26, 2004
On Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:33 AM
hi
could anyone help clarify if there are new rules coming soon were there is no makeup eyelashes ,fake tan and also stones on slow dance costumes for dancers under 10 i think this only concerns beginner/starter...can anyone answer this query
some mum,s in my school are panicking about this as they have costumes on order
thanks
liz xxx
By groovygranmember has saluted, click to view salute photosPremium member Comments: 12545, member since Mon Jan 19, 2004
On Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:41 AM
The new rules coming in in January [which your teacher will know about if ADFP school]is concering the under 6's and the under 8's no matter what grade they are
The under 6's will not be allowed any makeup at all
The under8's will be minimal makeup but no false eyelashes/nails or stones on face

The costumes for slow will remain the same as now but the slow is going to be graded and you will loose lives as in Solo

Mama DD's xxx
Page:
Page 4 of 71 2 3 4 5 6 7

ReplySendWatch