Forum: Disco / Disco - Official Rules

Page:
Page 7 of 71 2 3 4 5 6 7
re: Explanation of RULES re loss of lives & grades, changing age groups & schools, make up & dress
By Threediscodivas Comments: 33, member since Wed Mar 30, 2011
On Thu Apr 28, 2011 01:28 AM
Thank you to all, having all this information to hand really is usefull to a new dance mam.
re: Explanation of RULES re loss of lives & grades, changing age groups & schools, make up & dress
By lilmissbehaviour Comments: 68, member since Sun Apr 17, 2011
On Sat Apr 30, 2011 05:25 PM
Hello my daughter returned to dancing after a 2 and a half year break and i had got her nails done for a competition but another mother suggested she may not be allowed them. she will b dancing under 10 starter. could you help please
By Fixitup Comments: 27, member since Wed Apr 27, 2011
On Thu May 05, 2011 11:41 AM
hey, I have just started a new dance school and I have already had my three month band I am 15 my birthday is in august so if I do comps now what happens when I move up will I have to loose all my lifes again ?xxx
By dizzydisco Comments: 41, member since Tue Apr 19, 2011
On Mon May 09, 2011 03:20 AM
this is really useful as im new to this great to refer to as I think you need a degree to understand it sometimes
By lauramac Comments: 23, member since Wed May 11, 2011
On Sat May 21, 2011 03:27 PM
thanks for posting this rules and making it clear about make up and glitter in comps
By Meggymay Comments: 45, member since Wed Jun 08, 2011
On Thu Jun 16, 2011 06:39 PM
Great good to know the rules and regulations
By vickeee Comments: 23, member since Sat May 01, 2010
On Sat Sep 24, 2011 09:29 AM
If you only have one life left and you move up an age group do you start with three lives again if your in starters? Thanks
By DancingGracex Comments: 31, member since Sun Nov 13, 2011
On Sat Dec 17, 2011 01:11 PM
Thanks! I wasn't sure at all!
By xgemmax Comments: 39, member since Mon Sep 05, 2011
On Tue Jan 10, 2012 08:26 AM
Really usefull information ... my daughter has only been doing competitions for 8 months and i didnt really have a clue about any of this xx
By albabe Comments: 53, member since Sat Apr 23, 2011
On Sat Feb 25, 2012 01:30 AM
Hi I'm new to this site. Thanks for the advice, it has cleared up a lot of questions for me. Albabe X
By Elipop Comments: 20, member since Sat Jul 30, 2011
On Thu Mar 08, 2012 06:20 PM
Thank you very much for clarifying that. I was unsure of the rules regarding glitter spray.
By kyra_rubyPremium member Comments: 74, member since Fri Jun 08, 2012
On Fri Jun 15, 2012 07:37 PM
always good information. good to have these clears up the thing we all think
By Lizzie11 Comments: 62, member since Wed Jun 24, 2009
On Sun Jun 24, 2012 06:44 PM
Can someone please help.

Most of the dances in my daughters dance school are being moved up but I have been told my daughter can not as it is different from intermediate to champs. She has been an intermedaite for two years and gets to every final but we only do I comp a month.

I have read on here that it is allowed if your teacher thinks she is ready. (which mine said she would but is not allowed to)

Quoted on here. IT IS compulsory to move up a grade when all lives are lost. However, IT IS NOT compulsory to lose a life or lives to move up a grade and dancers may move up a grade at any time at their teachers discretion, but having moved up they can not move back except under rule 17d

Can you please clarify how we should read this.

Thanks
By Treefrog99 Comments: 5, member since Fri Jul 06, 2012
On Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:30 AM
Hi my daughters been out of adfp dance comps for three years, she wants to start back anyone no if she will have to carry out a ban if she rejions? also does she start where she left off or as shes gone up n age group can she go from starters back to beginners?

any help appreciated
By technics98 Comments: 1, member since Wed Jul 11, 2012
On Thu Jul 12, 2012 09:17 AM
im in u16 beginners.I was just wondering wether or not i am allowed to wear black plain leggings but with a long leg and a short leg ??x
By LaurenWard Comments: 49, member since Sat Oct 20, 2012
On Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:22 PM
wow, I'm so glad I'm with IDTA, this all sounds sooo confusing with the moving up and down stuff!!!
At IDTA, we just dance in our section. Full stop.
No one tries to dance in other sections, we just dance as we should!! xxx
:)
By KathB Comments: 21, member since Sat Feb 18, 2012
On Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:09 AM
Really useful information for someone who is quite new to freestyle competitions. Thank you
By CharleighJones Comments: 32, member since Sun Feb 26, 2012
On Wed Apr 03, 2013 04:09 PM
Thanks for this really helped a lot I understand a lot more now
By ellesmam Comments: 156, member since Fri Sep 16, 2011
On Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:49 AM
All this information is very useful,so thankyou very much .
By ellesmam Comments: 156, member since Fri Sep 16, 2011
On Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:51 AM
All this information is very useful,so thankyou very much
By samsam24 Comments: 20, member since Wed Nov 11, 2015
On Wed Nov 11, 2015 05:17 PM
Are the rules always the same everywhere you go? just thinking bought the shoes
Page:
Page 7 of 71 2 3 4 5 6 7

ReplySendWatch